Live Server Maintenance: October 20, 2021

Sunshine

In the news you wrote "HOW TO UPGRADE" (for physical/magical items) and then "the supply boxes will be deleted December 15th".  You want us to pay 50 euros till December 15th to upgrade items and then you'll delete them? Or did i get it wrong? You will delete ONLY the boxes and NOT the items or both?

We need a confirmation.

Good start btw, 50 euros with the new DK update, Halloween events next week, black friday sales and then Christmas time! 

NC is going full moneyMILKING!

2 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Game servers will be set to UTC time with this update. Castle Siege Times, Rare Item Auctions, Ceremony of Chaos will remain unaffected, but the following will change:

• Daily Server Reset times will now happen at 06:30 UTC
  • Cursed Swords rewards will be given out at 23:59 UTC
  • Swamp of Screams will now open at 10:00 UTC and 22:00 UTC

So can you explain how this makes sense for American, Brazilian and others that play in the EST to PST time zones. So it was bad enough getting up at  7am for swamps but now 5am and the second swam is before I am off work. Never mind if you are west coast and which is 3 hours earlier. Is this an advertisement for New World? I suggest that you keep Chronos NA timed as its supposed to be and give free server transfers to the players who need earlier time frames for event. I am fairly certain Joe Biden must be running NC West's exit strategy. LET'S GO BRANDON!!!  

22 minutes ago, Spirit said:

How come both servers will now have same reset/cursed/swampland time?

ToI activities are now common for both servers.

Both servers have to activate in Aden Castle for the new stuff that was implemented.

Desynchronize time on both servers may lead to code changes. Easier to make same timing on both, despite the backdraw it creates for Chronos players.

• Like 2

@JujiSeriously disappointing.  As a West Coaster it was hard enough to make things work as it was.  I can only surmise that you could care less whether we play or not.  After 17 years the best you can do is turn us into Naia 2.0?  I shouldn't be surprised given that no attempt has ever been made to take North American players seriously, as evidenced by every decision made since the game started.  I can vouch for the fact that I've never seen any attempt to engage the player base in a meaningful way.  I'd love to know what Raoul Kim thinks.  Do you ever wonder why everybody left or is leaving?  Do you actually care?  No need to answer.  I'm sure it will be crickets as usual.  Good luck with that.

• Like 1

THX for this Update!!!

Wey need an Anti-VPN for people can't log more then 3 accounts and Will be fair for all!! U can check spots like NZ 1 guy has like 2-3 spot farming 24/7. Thats means he's logging more then 24 ID on different IP. Stop that nota fair for the rest of legit players!!

50 minutes ago, Lyfiasama said:

THX for this Update!!!

Wey need an Anti-VPN for people can't log more then 3 accounts and Will be fair for all!! U can check spots like NZ 1 guy has like 2-3 spot farming 24/7. Thats means he's logging more then 24 ID on different IP. Stop that nota fair for the rest of legit players!!

It's a Russian made addon to a well know bot that changes hardware id and uses proxies. Simple VPNs don't bypass the 3 client limit.

11 hours ago, Mordue said:

Basically look at the new crafting system. 

https://www.lineage2.com/news/dethroned-patch-notes

einhassad store feeds into the new crafting system and assumes unlimited supply of certain items which we do not have so yeah if we don't get the einhassad store it's going to be very skewed aka messed up for us to do certain crafts unlike the other export regions that do have this store..

@Juji if no einhassad store I expect those items to be added cheap to l2store or high mass volumes through reasonable priced sales promotions