Live Server Maintenance: October 20, 2021

Sunshine

13 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 5 hours.

With this maintenance:

• The Dethroned Content Update will go live!
  • Pandari’s Expedition event will start for four weeks!
  • Game servers will be set to UTC time with this update. Castle Siege Times, Rare Item Auctions, Ceremony of Chaos will remain unaffected, but the following will change:
    • Daily Server Reset times will now happen at 06:30 UTC
    • Cursed Swords rewards will be given out at 23:59 UTC
    • Swamp of Screams will now open at 10:00 UTC and 22:00 UTC
  • All Dimensional Siege and Raid items will be deleted with the update.
  • All Recipes as mentioned in the patch notes will be deleted with the update.
  • Red Libra Event will end!
    • Event related items and the Stone of Destiny will be deleted.
  • Sayha’s Blast Promotion will end!
    • Sayha’s Blast Chest and Real Attack Cookies will be deleted on 10/27.
  • Expedition Supplies promotion will start for four weeks.
  • Death Knight’s Ring and Dethroned Expedition Rune items will be added to the L2 Store for free for 4 weeks.

Item Name

Item Description

Quantity

Restriction

Expedition Supply Ticket

Exchange this ticket with the Dimensional Merchant for either the Physical or Magical supply item packs.

1/Account

Death Knight’s Ring (30-day)

Limit 1/Account and for characters created after 10/19.

When equipped, obtain +7 Fallen Angel's Ring's effect. (Does not stack with Fallen Angel's Ring). Grants +25% Confusion Resistance and Attack Success. +16% Vitality Bonus XP/SP, +11% XP/SP Gain, and +16% P. Atk./P./M. Skill Critical Damage. Ring lasts for 30 days.

1/Account & Character must be created at 10/19/2021

Dethrone Expedition Rune (30-day)

Limit 1/Account!

When stored in the inventory,

Vitality is not consumed for characters level 110 and below and when in Dethrone, Vitality is not consumed regardless of level.

1/Account

How come no XP event ? EU/RU have XP event  :( Introducing a new class but no XP event and you expect ppl to actually level those on normal xp settings ? lol

2 hours ago, Lyfiasama said:

THX for this Update!!!

Wey need an Anti-VPN for people can't log more then 3 accounts and Will be fair for all!! U can check spots like NZ 1 guy has like 2-3 spot farming 24/7. Thats means he's logging more then 24 ID on different IP. Stop that nota fair for the rest of legit players!!

its 3 accts per pc. so if you  have 3 pcs, and want to log 9 toons. you can do that.  that player is putting the time and effort into mutliple accts, instead of lvling just 1...how is this unfair to you? im gonna guess you only have 1 pc that can barely run 3....ya bro stop caring so much about what others are doing

26 minutes ago, Bizon said:

How come no XP event ? EU/RU have XP event  :( Introducing a new class but no XP event and you expect ppl to actually level those on normal xp settings ? lol

xp event for players lvl 110 and under.  that includes the new class.. the idea is to get as many players to 110+ asap. everyone knew this was gonna be happening, so why are complaining like my 5 year old who didnt get her cookie after dinner?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, imeteC said:

@Juji So when you say the expedition boxes, tickets etc will be deleted but not the items, that means lvl 5 brooch will remain ? An  item that we spend $$$ in the past years to create ? Now, brooch lvl 5 will be so less valued ?

Juji said all the items that are in the Physical and Magical boxes will remain so yeah, NC messed up with all the players who spent money earlier to get higher lvl brooches. They really like doing that, didn't you knew it ?

1 hour ago, Bizon said:

We might have XP event next week but for now, when servers are up, we will have full VP for 30 days with the maintain rune.  They want players to get to lvl 110 to explore the new areas and spend more money in store to get more items required for those areas.

All online games have started halloween events but NCWest and EU haven't started anything about halloween yet. Halloween is on October 31st and they will post events on Wednesday October 27th (or they might skip halloween this year lol) because they were "busy" adjusting the updates all L2 versions got today and adding new boxes in store 😆

12 hours ago, USofA said:

there was a forum poll about changing swords times and you imbeciles do exactly what half the players voted against.....amazing lol

Remember this? https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/21838-herald-of-light-poll-feedback-collection/ 

They completely ignore what players say for years .. nothing new on this.

1 hour ago, Tercill said:

its 3 accts per pc. so if you  have 3 pcs, and want to log 9 toons. you can do that.  that player is putting the time and effort into mutliple accts, instead of lvling just 1...how is this unfair to you? im gonna guess you only have 1 pc that can barely run 3....ya bro stop caring so much about what others are doing

U wrong here , is no problem for ppl who has many laptops or PC , the problem when they used 3rd type of programm for log in 1 , thats is unfair & they don't know how to fix that . Will be good have the same anti-bot sistem then New World have.. rmt can't play there easily. U can check forums there they have listo of ban with names. Bot bot bot -- until real owner. We need something like that and no ban 1 week or 1 month fully ban account like other games are doing!!

13 hours ago, JohnnyKnoxville said:

So can you explain how this makes sense for American, Brazilian and others that play in the EST to PST time zones. So it was bad enough getting up at  7am for swamps but now 5am and the second swam is before I am off work. Never mind if you are west coast and which is 3 hours earlier. Is this an advertisement for New World? I suggest that you keep Chronos NA timed as its supposed to be and give free server transfers to the players who need earlier time frames for event. I am fairly certain Joe Biden must be running NC West's exit strategy. LET'S GO BRANDON!!!  

Sudenlly people are worried about the brazilians. Don use it as an argument of you tears papa!

Acctually this is very better time for south america  people. We never have a good time in both swamps and i never see someone crying like this is forum. 

Now we need a good time for both server once we have comom areas. Did you guys realize that or are you just worried about free farm for you bloods with no competition and sell it for real money.

Sorry about my tupiniquim english, but i think you got the message

• Like 1

Yep , seems us American's where sold out again. Cant even have virtual Game in our Time zone play with others...   Yep European market ruined the North American launch of Aden, they already experienced the new game and took advantage of game mechanics INMOP, crafting etc.. they where lvl 75 in less than two weeks.  guess it's time  to finally stop playing, I've already stopped on live because there is absolutely no place for Lvl 107 player to mellee, solo or in party .. UNLESS you have +15 or better weapon, which is stupid.  What's the Point,  at least Aden isn't completely ruined yet / tank class still can solo at descent kill rate. with only +4 wep., try that on LIVE server take  you almost 5 min 3 healers all your hp just kill mob at  any lvl range area. 

Don't reply to my Bitching, all you credit card players know your better smarter than me,  I had 4 year break in game serving my country, but I managed to gain ground in events on live,  but not enough to compete.  but hey good Job NCSOFT not supporting the American market that supported your jobs buying your products lining the pockets of corp., that now takes it away... ENJOY

7 hours ago, artu said:

This is actually the first good change they make to change the time of the swords to EU time... The swords will be way more competitive this way :) Good Job Ncwest and good update :)

If your side fights against each other at swords, you're right, it will be more competitive. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tityus said:

Sudenlly people are worried about the brazilians. Don use it as an argument of you tears papa!

Acctually this is very better time for south america  people. We never have a good time in both swamps and i never see someone crying like this is forum. 

Now we need a good time for both server once we have comom areas. Did you guys realize that or are you just worried about free farm for you bloods with no competition and sell it for real money.

Sorry about my tupiniquim english, but i think you got the message

Seems that you forget that we have Brazilians that play with us as well! So cry and think that you whatever clan you are in are the only South American players in the game. GF your bs doesn't work on me son.

And it depends on the area you live some BR players are 1 to 1.5 hours earlier than my time zone so yeah it's better but for BRs and the Mexican players that are west coast it's worse. But, since you are not affected by this you won't care. For US West coast players there has already been Job arrangements made just so they can continue OLY and before you blab about Saturday most people don't have the weekends off. 

And as far as you like to spread your bullcrap lies, Nova gives its members the bloods at no cost for them to craft weapons. Oh and by the way, I was given a Retributer after it was crafted, it wasn't sold on the market. Oh and by the way, Dmangus was  given a crafted Retributer when I left mage, it wasn't sold on the market. Yeah I know all the BS you guys have been fed remember I use to hear the same shit when Diego and Zu led MS. Nova this and Nova  that, well come to find out it was us in MS doing things incorrectly.

and as far as competition and RL money for gear homie, You guys are the freaking pot calling a kettle black. Or did shake simply hand you 100k in gear... GET REAL, you guys cannot handle real, it's always lies and diversion... 

• L2 Team

Hello All,

We encountered some issues with the game update maintenance today, but will be opening in 5 minutes at 10:00 AM PT.

The following issues were found:

• Wings of Splendor items and skill localization were reverted to an older name (Successor's Luminance)
  • Pandari's Cube has a localization typo (Pnadari's Cube)
  • The free Death Knight Ring (30-day) has an issue with the restriction and will be delayed to next week.
  • Forgotten Spellbook Exchange is still available on the Dimensional Merchant.
  • The God's Soul Exchange is only showing in the Dimensional Merchant Sidebar UI and not on the actual Dimensional Merchant NPC.

2 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

We encountered some issues with the game update maintenance today, but will be opening in 5 minutes at 10:00 AM PT.

The following issues were found:

• Wings of Splendor items and skill localization were reverted to an older name (Successor's Luminance)
  • Pandari's Cube has a localization typo (Pnadari's Cube)
  • The free Death Knight Ring (30-day) has an issue with the restriction and will be delayed to next week.
  • Sayha's Blast Chest Exchange localization on the Dimensional Merchant was reverted to an old name (Transcendence Chest)
  • Forgotten Spellbook Exchange is still available on the Dimensional Merchant.

you mean 5PM, since you don't support US players having a US time zoned server?