Live Server Maintenance: October 20, 2021

Sunshine

10 minutes ago, JohnnyKnoxville said:

Seems that you forget that we have Brazilians that play with us as well! So cry and think that you whatever clan you are in are the only South American players in the game. GF your bs doesn't work on me son.

And it depends on the area you live some BR players are 1 to 1.5 hours earlier than my time zone so yeah it's better but for BRs and the Mexican players that are west coast it's worse. But, since you are not affected by this you won't care. For US West coast players there has already been Job arrangements made just so they can continue OLY and before you blab about Saturday most people don't have the weekends off. 

And as far as you like to spread your bullcrap lies, Nova gives its members the bloods at no cost for them to craft weapons. Oh and by the way, I was given a Retributer after it was crafted, it wasn't sold on the market. Oh and by the way, Dmangus was  given a crafted Retributer when I left mage, it wasn't sold on the market. Yeah I know all the BS you guys have been fed remember I use to hear the same shit when Diego and Zu led MS. Nova this and Nova  that, well come to find out it was us in MS doing things incorrectly.

and as far as competition and RL money for gear homie, You guys are the freaking pot calling a kettle black. Or did shake simply hand you 100k in gear... GET REAL, you guys cannot handle real, it's always lies and diversion... 

You believe you will fool anyone with this aggressive and defensive attitude ? All this invented excuses just accuse you more .

Just checked craft system, so in order to craft +1 Artifact box 4 artifact crystals are needed.... and we have plenty of them on server for reasonable price :).... Just a bit better then to craft it from NPC in Aden.

GREAT JOB NCFAIL!

some of the optimistic idiots who are saying GREAT JOB will realize in several days that it is crap update as usual, as we did not get Einhasad shop and craft system is crap either and we don't get affordable artifacts, FBs, gems lvl 5, etc....  only noobs who have nothing will enjoy this update for some time but it is is CRAP. no questions......

worst update ever.

craft system is complete garbage..... cant craft red/blue cat gems, not only cant craft abuncance with 100% chance anymore if fail, i lose my current abuncance, Kara talisman is sooo not worth it, impossible to craft artifacts cuz we dont have the items.
but hey, at least conan can craft lvl 5+ gods and 8+ wings.

NA server restarting 4:30am in NA and 9:30am in EU........ nice logic btw.

@Juji thx for this amazing update.

3 minutes ago, MeddlingMageGR said:

You nerfed the adena in TOI, IOS and didn't tell anything.... You nerfed the drops in Primeval Island as well. 

Why you play with us so badly? In every update you rearrange the adena drop. Why why why?

if they don't stop injecting silly money into the economy it will never fix itself, it will just spiral into never ending hyper inflation, everything will keep doubling in price, and people will keep making new accounts to store their adena in. That's silly.

Overall, it's not a terribad update. Ssome positives (finally autocraft SS without having to run around Timmiel orbs for mp), some boosts to help bridge the level gap for low and middle tier players, some ok adena sinks to help remove some adena from the economy. Obviously some negatives ... Some parts of the craft system are pointless, since there is no Einhasad store to get the key mats required, some Talisman crafts will now cost you dearly if they fail.... I 'm hearing mobs, low level ones, got harder again

btw didn't anybody notice , they missed an Einhasad shop reference :)

einhasa.jpg

@Juji

Switching Feoh stances now has cooldown (Having wind stance, pressing dark stance and then press again wind stance shows a 3 seconds cooldown on the skill).

It practically defies the purpose of switching stances to have the 100 attribute buff. It's not part of the patch notes.

20 minutes ago, Mephist0 said:

@Juji

Switching Feoh stances now has cooldown (Having wind stance, pressing dark stance and then press again wind stance shows a 3 seconds cooldown on the skill).

It practically defies the purpose of switching stances to have the 100 attribute buff. It's not part of the patch notes.

Also, macro actions transition very slow from one to another. It's very noticeable.

2 hours ago, extase1987 said:

@Juji @LIME
Can you look into Yul's Pinpoint skill animation?
When the skill is casted the whole character is "lagging" and killing way slower than without using Pinpoint.
Thanks also for another Yul nerf that you did...

Other than that, TOI + IOS nerf. Thank you again...

Let's take one step at a time 🤭 ,i also wanted to mention that IOS  is giving less adena (about TOI i do not know since i cannot farm there ) ,but i want them to look into this yul issue first.

On 10/20/2021 at 1:12 PM, Adelya said:

You believe you will fool anyone with this aggressive and defensive attitude ? All this invented excuses just accuse you more .

Lots of us notice that some of you lie & spread rumors. Personally, I can't understand why. It's just a game.

18 hours ago, Mephist0 said:

@Juji

It is. Check again.

1 hour ago, Mephist0 said:

Enlighten me with a good copy paste of it or even a screenshot mentioning the change of the stance cooldown.

It doesn't go into detail about cool down. This is true. Although, it does give you an overall intention of the change. 

Changes have been made so that at least 1 of Feoh Wizard classes’ attribute skills will remain activated:

• At least 1 of Feoh Soul Hound / Feoh Soultaker / Feoh Storm Screamer / Feoh Arc Mage’s Origin Fire, Origin Water, Origin Earth, Origin Wind, Origin Holy, Origin Dark skills will remain turned on.