any official statement for archer nerf?

Renedaly

3 minutes ago, LightRider said:

I think people are just use to seeing their dmg a little higher due to the red libra buff 24/7 for an entire month to forget that they are weak without it! I am playing archer and I see no changes.

I agree ... some lowbies were complaining mobs were harder. IMO it's just cause they basically run with rose on 24/7 for a month 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, LightRider said:

I think people are just use to seeing their dmg a little higher due to the red libra buff 24/7 for an entire month to forget that they are weak without it! I am playing archer and I see no changes.

Well onestly that Is not hard to compensate. Rose on and Is like with Red buff on.

I noticed a big Nerf. Before redlibra I was making 2.6b in 3h iOs with Just rose buff and cocktail. Yesterday with rose + cookie+ new event buff : 2.2b

Toi solo full buff rose beer and dragon : b3fore and during redlibra was at 12/13b

Now Will end with like 5.5/6 ( but this can be mixed with toi's adena Nerf, idk)  

Seems I do much more hit without crit than before. Like 50% Nerf. And my Gear Is a bit more than It was. 

Talking about yul gs . Dwarf race.

Donno if others have same issue..

Waiting for some other replies

Hello.

I did not have any half-kill since server went live. Also pin-point is the slowest right now, which bfr was one of the most dependable dmg dealing skills.

Cant tell if the armor penetration 30% works or criticals happen but dmg varies and noticeably less than before.

Libra has nothing to do with that. We can still use Rose and see we insufficient.

all skill seem to cast slower and i m not sure if there has been a limiter in server input of skill spamming since so many Yuls out there in order to reduce lag.

Right now feels like a newbie in Aden server.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, equitalia said:

Well onestly that Is not hard to compensate. Rose on and Is like with Red buff on.

I noticed a big Nerf. Before redlibra I was making 2.6b in 3h iOs with Just rose buff and cocktail. Yesterday with rose + cookie+ new event buff : 2.2b

Toi solo full buff rose beer and dragon : b3fore and during redlibra was at 12/13b

Now Will end with like 5.5/6 ( but this can be mixed with toi's adena Nerf, idk)  

Seems I do much more hit without crit than before. Like 50% Nerf. And my Gear Is a bit more than It was. 

Talking about yul gs . Dwarf race.

Donno if others have same issue..

Waiting for some other replies

perhaps forgetting Red Libra also came with a vitality buff?

• Like 1

Hi everyone, this is SeanP 113 lvl Yul Moonlight sentinel.

I have been observing my skill critical rate and damage so carefully from day one when I started on ofi (1 year ago). Since update yesterday, there is a significant reduction in the P. skill critical rate. I am very very peculiar and notice even the slightest change or boost.... this time the nerfing is too real... NCsoft, we need official statement as to what have you done or will do to fix this.

I even got some small boosts from yesterday and I notice significant reduction of my P. skill critical rate, respectively the damage that is done - is less!!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, blajo05 said:

Hi everyone, this is SeanP 113 lvl Yul Moonlight sentinel.

I have been observing my skill critical rate and damage so carefully from day one when I started on ofi (1 year ago). Since update yesterday, there is a significant reduction in the P. skill critical rate. I am very very peculiar and notice even the slightest change or boost.... this time the nerfing is too real... NCsoft, we need official statement as to what have you done or will do to fix this.

I even got some small boosts from yesterday and I notice significant reduction of my P. skill critical rate, respectively the damage that is done - is less!!!!

Also noticed it immediately yesterday after update. Yes I have rose buff. 
definitely a reduction in skill crit rate. 
looks like higher base damage in skill dmg but crits less (least 15% less). 

• Like 1

I tested it and found the source of the problem. The nerf is about the skill critical rate. My YuL was 100% p.skill critical rate before update, now i have 2 skills with problems: "Pinpoint Shot and Quick Shot" those ones are with some kind of bug becouse they should critical 100% like before. I can prove it, my tornado shot and impact shot remains 100% critical. I did all the test without pom and pagrios, after i tried with "Pom" and still the same these skills (pinpoint and quick shot) iven with pom remains with problems, it's like there's an obstacle limiting the skill critical rate of these skills, does not matter if you have 200 dex and 100000% critical rate. Just for info, my aoe skills had nerf  of critical rate and still 100% critical atm without Pom.  So GMs Tell Us, it's a Nerf? Bug ? Please FeedBack us, Ty!

• Like 3

@Juji For certain skill crit rate on pin shot and quick shot has been nerfed considerably (tornado shot appears unaffected). I will check later if actual dmg has as well. But at the moment i think it’s just this.  NC should announce these changes it’s a pretty big deal for the majority of players.

• Like 1

I tested it and found the source of the problem. The nerf is about the skill critical rate. My YuL was 100% p.skill critical rate before update, now i have 2 skills with problems: "Pinpoint Shot and Quick Shot" those ones are with some kind of bug becouse they should critical 100% like before. I can prove it, my tornado shot and impact shot remains 100% critical. I did all the test without pom and pagrios, after i tried with "Pom" and still the same these skills (pinpoint and quick shot) iven with pom remains with problems, it's like there's an obstacle limiting the skill critical rate of these skills, does not matter if you have 200 dex and 100000% critical rate. Just for info, my aoe skills had nerf  of critical rate and still 100% critical atm without Pom.  So GMs Tell Us, it's a Nerf? Bug ? Please FeedBack us, Ty! 
One more additional information, the new skills animation decreased the speed, making the character slower to use it.
Please, Feedback Us @Juji @Hime

From Japan patch notes:

1. Changed the skill effect of some classes.
2. Changed the attribute toggle skill of the Feoh Wizard class to keep one of the attributes selected at all times.
-Maintain that one of "Origin Fire", "Origin Water", "Origin Earth", "Origin Wind", "Origin Holy", and "Origin Dark" is always selected.
-Due to the above changes, skills such as "Elemental Spike", "Elemental Crash", "Elemental Final Storm", and "Elemental Buster" will always operate under the influence of the attribute toggle skill, and will no longer operate as non-attribute.
3. Adjusted the skill critical occurrence probability of the skills "Pinpoint Shot" and "Quick Shot" of the Yul Archer class.

17 minutes ago, OutrangeouS said:

From Japan patch notes:

2. Changed the attribute toggle skill of the Feoh Wizard class to keep one of the attributes selected at all times.
-Maintain that one of "Origin Fire", "Origin Water", "Origin Earth", "Origin Wind", "Origin Holy", and "Origin Dark" is always selected.
-Due to the above changes, skills such as "Elemental Spike", "Elemental Crash", "Elemental Final Storm", and "Elemental Buster" will always operate under the influence of the attribute toggle skill, and will no longer operate as non-attribute.
3. Adjusted the skill critical occurrence probability of the skills "Pinpoint Shot" and "Quick Shot" of the Yul Archer class.

Adjusted as in : "ok go, and freaking  DIE ! "

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OutrangeouS said:

From Japan patch notes:

Good thing the event is over and we are stuck on Yul :)....this better be a wayyyyy overtuned nerf......

3 hours ago, idunno92 said:

Good thing the event is over and we are stuck on Yul :)....this better be a wayyyyy overtuned nerf......

I try to empathize with archers but then I see statements like this and my empathy just evaporates. 

Did you read what equitalia wrote a few post up??  He STILL farms 4b+ / day.  No other class can do that (none even come close).  What would you have switched to???  A class that makes 40% less adena/day?  It's almost as if Archers have been #1 for so long that ANY type of nerf is........ OMFG UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!  It doesn't matter that they're still the best adena farmers in game; nope, any nerf is a personally insult and should be addressed immediately.

Yeah, it sucks yall weren't informed sooner but it's not like you still can't do the one thing you choose archer for in first place; farming more adena than any other class........  And sorry; I don't buy the whole "I like archer and I have always played one in every MMO."  I've seen FAR too many people reroll Yul (or w/e the FOTM is) to believe that argument.

42 minutes ago, Rodah said:

I try to empathize with archers but then I see statements like this and my empathy just evaporates. 

Did you read what equitalia wrote a few post up??  He STILL farms 4b+ / day.  No other class can do that (none even come close).  What would you have switched to???  A class that makes 40% less adena/day?  It's almost as if Archers have been #1 for so long that ANY type of nerf is........ OMFG UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!  It doesn't matter that they're still the best adena farmers in game; nope, any nerf is a personally insult and should be addressed immediately.

Yeah, it sucks yall weren't informed sooner but it's not like you still can't do the one thing you choose archer for in first place; farming more adena than any other class........  And sorry; I don't buy the whole "I like archer and I have always played one in every MMO."  I've seen FAR too many people reroll Yul (or w/e the FOTM is) to believe that argument.

Amen to that.

Great PR move to nerf them anyways and make DK the best class for farming, time will tell.

who cares about adena?  this is a slap in the face not to be warned and I shouldn't have to learn a different language to hunt on other forums about possible nerfs.   imo this entire update is a trashy step backwards.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Degus said:

who cares about adena?  this is a slap in the face not to be warned and I shouldn't have to learn a different language to hunt on other forums about possible nerfs.   imo this entire update is a trashy step backwards.

You don't do ToI/IoS.............. what are you even talking about; everyone "cares" about adena.  More adena = better gear/pots = better at PvE/PvP.

You are right that NC should have given a heads up but it's not like it's surprising.  NCwest is always last to know.