any official statement for archer nerf?

Renedaly

35 minutes ago, PrincessEmilia said:

Not everyone have top gear and farm many b a day 

How do u think this feel for a "normal gear"  yul

IDK; what is a "normal gear" archer and how do they compare to a "normal gear" Tyrr/Dagger/Feoh. 

I'll go ahead and answer that for you; they are STILL better at PvE/Adena farming so........yeah.

14 hours ago, Rodah said:

Did you read what equitalia wrote a few post up??  He STILL farms 4b+ / day.

Sorry. Prolly u misread. 3h iOS day 2.2b I wrote.

And remove 2 iOS Stone bought for 500m each nowdays price, are 1.2b ,and still Need to remove the consumables, so max 900m clean or less in 3h iOS.

At 114 with nice Gear. +21bow and all items with right augment.

And less than 5b /week in toi clean.

That Is long way different from what u read and wrote (4b day)

Btw Yesterday did a test  putting tradable not augmented items on dagger 112 ( greater gems, atk artifacts, cloak and agathion) with not augmented limited weapon +15, no forgotten learned and dark light set (yul have Bloody). 

1h iOS I did 650m (and dagger Is no aoe). With way less than half  Gear of what I have on yul and 2lvl missing. For make what?  So what can do with same Gear forgotten etc?

The difference Is very big and the badest thing Is we GOT this nerf without any info,  or maybe they Just omit that info. 

2 hours ago, equitalia said:

And remove 2 iOS Stone bought for 500m each nowdays price, are 1.2b ,and still Need to remove the consumables, so max 900m clean or less in 3h iOS.

Btw Yesterday did a test  putting tradable not augmented items on dagger 112 ( greater gems, atk artifacts, cloak and agathion) with not augmented limited weapon +15, no forgotten learned and dark light set (yul have Bloody). 

1h iOS I did 650m (and dagger Is no aoe). With way less than half  Gear of what I have on yul and 2lvl missing. For make what?  So what can do with same Gear forgotten etc?

The difference Is very big and the badest thing Is we GOT this nerf without any info,  or maybe they Just omit that info. 

Good day or good morning everyone reading this thread. First of all, we are not here to compare gears, we are here to pull someone's ears lol

It is probably obvious to most Yuls that Pinpoint and Quick shot skills ain't working properly. Other skills seem to be working fine, from what I have observed. If we do not get an answer by the GMs, I'd suggest that most of us submit a ticket on this issue, as it seems like a bug, rather than a nerf. Fingers crossed that they address the issue sooner ;)

@Juji  We would appreciate some Game masters response to this thread please

My problem with this is they implement the nerf literally minutes after they remove a way for people to do something about it.   There's nothing for sale w/ adena im interested in or will to pay the price so I don't focus on it.  I can confirm a 112 dagger w/ +12 bloody weapon farms same adena per spot per hr as 118 archer w/ +30 limited (in IoS). 

xp > adena

2 hours ago, CoL said:

This is a big LOL in our  faces. You're always  doing things like this without announcements. What's wrong with them lol. I take literally less than 1min write down that in the patch notes  so ppl have a chance to switch class if they want during Red Libra.

This is a joke... NC team, you should be ashamed. 😡

NC doesn't care what players say or post or think. NC will always do what they want and they force players to follow those changes.

3 hours ago, Degus said:

My problem with this is they implement the nerf literally minutes after they remove a way for people to do something about it.   There's nothing for sale w/ adena im interested in or will to pay the price so I don't focus on it.  I can confirm a 112 dagger w/ +12 bloody weapon farms same adena per spot per hr as 118 archer w/ +30 limited (in IoS). 

xp > adena

A 1-shot is a 1-shot.  If you wanted to you could play live and do 2x spots on your archer.  At which point you would double your adena.  I don't blame you for NOT doing that; it would be horrible.  But as an archer you CAN do that and no other class can. 

And ofc plenty of Archers do run 2x spots.

7 hours ago, equitalia said:

Well; if a Tyrr/Dagger/Feoh had same gear they would make same amount so....... what's the problem?  If you can 1-shot mobs with +12 weap as opposed to +21 then... great?  

And like I said; if you wanted to you could run 2x spots and make 2x Adena.  No other class can do 2x IoS spots.

EDIT:  You know there was an Adena Nerf in IoS/ToI right?  Both are about 10-15% less.  So it's not as if only archers are making less adena.  Everyone who does IoS is.

38 minutes ago, Rodah said:

Well; if a Tyrr/Dagger/Feoh had same gear they would make same amount so....... what's the problem?  If you can 1-shot mobs with +12 weap as opposed to +21 then... great?  

And like I said; if you wanted to you could run 2x spots and make 2x Adena.  No other class can do 2x IoS spots.

EDIT:  You know there was an Adena Nerf in IoS/ToI right?  Both are about 10-15% less.  So it's not as if only archers are making less adena.  Everyone who does IoS is.

as I told prolly u misread me on start and again ^^ 
toi is 50% less for me. not 10%
"Tyrr/Dagger/Feoh had same gear" not, is what I wrote. with same gear will do way much more. 

"then...great" what ? 

and is easy now say " d u know u can farm 2 spot" but when someone do and got banned , then is ?? right cz he can't. 
so he can or he can't ? I play stand on the rules.  
many ppl banned for using macro for 2 spots and I don't want to test on my skin.

32 minutes ago, OutrangeouS said:

So what's the critical rate % on those 2 skills? 50% or more? Still better than all feoh skills which are capped to 33% :D

feoh way out a lot overpowered with that update from what I heard. but haven't one so can't be sure.

55 minutes ago, equitalia said:

"Tyrr/Dagger/Feoh had same gear" not, is what I wrote. with same gear will do way much more. 

"then...great" what ? 

and is easy now say " d u know u can farm 2 spot" but when someone do and got banned , then is ?? right cz he can't. 
many ppl banned for using macro for 2 spots and I don't want to test on my skin.

OK, lets clarify a few things here. 

ToI 1 is 50% (mobs lowered by 2 levels)

ToI 2 is roughly the same but harder mobs so less adena (I assumed this is where you hunt with your gear)

ToI 3 is ?? (IDK about ToI 3)

So if you are hunting 1st floor then yes, you are making less but so is everyone else.  I'm really surprised you didn't take the time to LOOK at the adena amounts, it's clearly less. 

IoS 2 is also 10-15% less adena DROPPING.  So anyone who can clear is making roughly the same amount of adena regardless of class.  So, what's the problem with this?

If you try and "bot" 2x spots then sure, you can get banned but you have the option to play live.  Only archers can do 2 spots regardless (live or "macr").  So again, whats the problem?  It sounds to me as though archers are more in-line with other DD class (but still stronger in PvE/Adena farm) but you are mad because you got a nerf?

5 hours ago, socketka said:

I can farm around 100m per hour in IoS.

Hoax... I farm 200m on an evi far less geared than your Tyrr.

3 hours ago, Rodah said:

A 1-shot is a 1-shot.  If you wanted to you could play live and do 2x spots on your archer.  At which point you would double your adena.  I don't blame you for NOT doing that; it would be horrible.  But as an archer you CAN do that and no other class can. 

Keyboard macro and doing double spot too 🤣

I only spam game macros for pet target & rest I spam keystroke like game skillbar. 

Juji agreed that it is allowed. Using 3rd party tool to automate other actions are forbidden. As long you press game skills/macro you are fine.

1 hour ago, Rodah said:

OK, lets clarify a few things here. 

ToI 1 is 50% (mobs lowered by 2 levels)

ToI 2 is roughly the same but harder mobs so less adena (I assumed this is where you hunt with your gear)

ToI 3 is ?? (IDK about ToI 3)

So if you are hunting 1st floor then yes, you are making less but so is everyone else.  I'm really surprised you didn't take the time to LOOK at the adena amounts, it's clearly less. 

IoS 2 is also 10-15% less adena DROPPING.  So anyone who can clear is making roughly the same amount of adena regardless of class.  So, what's the problem with this?

If you try and "bot" 2x spots then sure, you can get banned but you have the option to play live.  Only archers can do 2 spots regardless (live or "macr").  So again, whats the problem?  It sounds to me as though archers are more in-line with other DD class (but still stronger in PvE/Adena farm) but you are mad because you got a nerf?

ISS + Angel Touch and regularly heals does the job for me in TOI 2 with a Bow+18 and lvl117, and I did not see any Adena drop amount, while TOI 1 is way easier now, but Adena amount drop is less.

2 hours ago, equitalia said:

"then...great" what ? 

I run in TOI 4 double spot as Yul but playing actively. 30-35b easy with Bow+18.

--

The only complain I got is the new Pinpoint skill animation which slows the attack and the overall experience of the toon, seems it make it kill slightly slower. I simply removed the skill from skill bar.

it's funny how ppl notice this nerf from nc japan almost right away but not the 10% ios adena reduction

btw nc japan did announce these changes so no idea why ncwest doesn't, maybe korea forgot to forward the memo

oh and a lil heads up but the nc japan producer has announced more yul nerfs will come later

2 hours ago, Draecke said:

it's funny how ppl notice this nerf from nc japan almost right away but not the 10% ios adena reduction

btw nc japan did announce these changes so no idea why ncwest doesn't, maybe korea forgot to forward the memo

oh and a lil heads up but the nc japan producer has announced more yul nerfs will come later

Next Libra, bye bye Yul.
If they nerf again, soon it is not worth playing it except from Adena. But if it is garbage at the end, I rather farm less, but do better damage with another toon.

I submitted a ticket about the issue yesterday and got a reply by GM Aulakiria, confirming that there is no bug! That means that the nerfing has been done op purpose. Still, the GM said that the developers will look into the issue if we upload videos or images serving as a proof. So I am going to record 2 videos comparing the skills that work fine, which have less skill power than the quick shot and pinpoint shot. At the moment, tornado shot, recoil shot, impact shot and slow shot which all have less p. skill power than the pinpoint shot work much better. It looks like a reduction in the skill p. critical rate but and I will do my best to prove this. 

Please, if anyone of you could help me out by recording more videos as a proof that'd be awesome.

3 hours ago, blajo05 said:

I submitted a ticket about the issue yesterday and got a reply by GM Aulakiria, confirming that there is no bug! That means that the nerfing has been done op purpose. Still, the GM said that the developers will look into the issue if we upload videos or images serving as a proof. So I am going to record 2 videos comparing the skills that work fine, which have less skill power than the quick shot and pinpoint shot. At the moment, tornado shot, recoil shot, impact shot and slow shot which all have less p. skill power than the pinpoint shot work much better. It looks like a reduction in the skill p. critical rate but and I will do my best to prove this. 

Please, if anyone of you could help me out by recording more videos as a proof that'd be awesome.

Proof of what??  It's widely understood (and confirmed by other regions patch notes) the Skill Crit Rate for Pinpoint and Quickshot were substantially decreased.  They were/are a Yuls strongest single target skills because of the ignore pdef effect.  So, they were nerfed.  As you further illustrated its not a bug so what's the point of further support tickets?

11 hours ago, Rodah said:

Proof of what??  It's widely understood (and confirmed by other regions patch notes) the Skill Crit Rate for Pinpoint and Quickshot were substantially decreased.  They were/are a Yuls strongest single target skills because of the ignore pdef effect.  So, they were nerfed.  As you further illustrated its not a bug so what's the point of further support tickets?

@Rodah are u a yul class ?   if not then why is this your concern?  and other region patch notes  are just that ...other regions  , no mention in our patch notes just released indicate  of a nerf   to yuls skill pinpoint or quickshot  

@Juji @Hime @Sunshine  @LIME and any other admin/ community staff  that actually would care to respond to your community forum in regarding this issue and others  why is it  we get patch notes within hours of server going to update and not a few weeks . so ALL the COMMUNITY  have a heads up of any changes and can make the according changes in response such as a said  yul skill nerf ...  or any other  matters effecting any class

and i also supplied a ticket to which GM Aulakiria responded   how can they say its  NOT a bug if the patch notes not indicating  changes to YUL solo skills  pinpoint / quickshot in our current patch , when infact prior patch  no yul complained about pinpoint or quickshot

please if you dont know the answer at least  let us know your going to look into it  rather than not reply and we feel we are just being  ignored 

your YUL community needs some answers please 

• Like 1

On 10/22/2021 at 11:02 AM, Rodah said:

O

wait wait wait, not only archer can do this, I just said dagger w/ half the gear can clear same spot as archer, confirmed 100%, I gotta believe a tyrr can also because imo they are by far more op then archer.   Not saying archer aren't great farmer but over all, not best class any more.  Had I known about the nerf I would of changed.  There is nothing to spend adena on so i won't base a class around it.  Not all think like me though.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2021 at 4:13 PM, Rodah said:

Did anyone stopped you to switch your class to archer on Libra? Cos somehow you seem to be bothered that archers can farm better than your class.Guesse what even nerfed im still doing better than you ;) 

7 hours ago, Karnival said:

@Rodah are u a yul class ?   if not then why is this your concern?  and other region patch notes  are just that ...other regions  , no mention in our patch notes just released indicate  of a nerf   to yuls skill pinpoint or quickshot  

@Juji @Hime @Sunshine  @LIME and any other admin/ community staff  that actually would care to respond to your community forum in regarding this issue and others  why is it  we get patch notes within hours of server going to update and not a few weeks . so ALL the COMMUNITY  have a heads up of any changes and can make the according changes in response such as a said  yul skill nerf ...  or any other  matters effecting any class

and i also supplied a ticket to which GM Aulakiria responded   how can they say its  NOT a bug if the patch notes not indicating  changes to YUL solo skills  pinpoint / quickshot in our current patch , when infact prior patch  no yul complained about pinpoint or quickshot

please if you dont know the answer at least  let us know your going to look into it  rather than not reply and we feel we are just being  ignored 

your YUL community needs some answers please 

There were lots of changes in game which were not reflected in Patch Notes.  For example; the amount of Augment Stone Crystals (item from FS spoiler) needed for Augment Stones was increased.  That is a nerf for the FS class.  You don't see me petitioning about it.  Stuff like this happens almost every update.  It is what it is.

4 hours ago, Degus said:

wait wait wait, not only archer can do this, I just said dagger w/ half the gear can clear same spot as archer, confirmed 100%, I gotta believe a tyrr can also because imo they are by far more op then archer.   Not saying archer aren't great farmer but over all, not best class any more.  Had I known about the nerf I would of changed.  There is nothing to spend adena on so i won't base a class around it.  Not all think like me though.

Only archers can do 2x IoS spots because Quick Charge.  And no, no other class can (not even Feoh with teleport skill).

2 hours ago, Adelya said:

Did anyone stopped you to switch your class to archer on Libra? Cos somehow you seem to be bothered that archers can farm better than your class.Guesse what even nerfed im still doing better than you ;) 

I think you misunderstand my argument (not surprising considering this reply).  Archers are still better than most other classes at PvE/Farming; which you have confirmed.  Perhaps you should respond to the people upset about the nerf and not me.  I don't want to play  archer and, I never will.  It's a FOTM class which I avoid; that's for people like you it seems :)  

Hi folks,

sadly to me, it seems very difficult to prove the nerfing of Quick shot & Pinpoint shot in a short video, which the GMs requested, in order to show to the developers...

It is obvious that Pinpoint shot speed is lower, as well as both skills' P. skill critical rate, which seems very irregular. The other attack skills of  my Moonlight Yul have more constant and regular P skill critical rate.