any official statement for archer nerf?

Renedaly

1 hour ago, blajo05 said:

Hi folks,

sadly to me, it seems very difficult to prove the nerfing of Quick shot & Pinpoint shot in a short video, which the GMs requested, in order to show to the developers...

It is obvious that Pinpoint shot speed is lower, as well as both skills' P. skill critical rate, which seems very irregular. The other attack skills of  my Moonlight Yul have more constant and regular P skill critical rate.

either your post is a troll or NC Support is trolling you as NC Japan requested those nerfs and was approved for roll out to all export regions by Korean Export team - this was announced on NC Japan website and even confirmed by EU/RU Innova staff so lmao

My post was just an update of my correspondence with GMs, who have just confirmed that there is something wrong with the 2 named skills. Regardless of your comment @Draecke I will complete my quest in my attempt to help our community, while keyboard warriors can leave any sort of comments that they'd like. I might be a subject of  a GMs trolling lol :D  that could be true indeed but I couldn't care less about that lmao this game is just a switch off from the real shit.

there are more things nerfed on archer than just skill crt rates. ...but I already know game admins dont care and I stopped caring.  especially w/my monies...this game just a cheap log in and hit marco afk button, play something else and check every so often when toon dc's cause of crappy servers.  have a nice day.

@Juji @Sunshine how come you don't share the same information NC Japan does ? This is causing unnecessary support tickets and confusion amongst your yul player base.

https://www.ncsoft.jp/lineage2/news/notice/view?bbsNo=3201&articleNo=5869

gK6rkzI.png

this change was implemented to all export regions, something that was confirmed by EU/RU as well by many players on NCWest by making simple tests

• Thanks 1

yes archer is nerfed again...from today i stop to play here...is enought for me to spent money and time and every time you are fukkked up be the Nc team...is the same on events...thanks @Juji and have fun to play with your gms in game...only archer is the problem in this game no spike, no lag no bugs....have fun

The nerf in p.skill critical rate is very obvious. I was certain about it, without reading this thread. I just came here to confirm.

I used to have arround 90% critical rate on my Pinpoint and Quickshot, and it went down to arround 50-60%. The difference is HUGE.

I changed my skill OE from Break to Focus. Things look much better, but I still need to add more skill critical to get back to where I was, and ofcourse I will never get back the damage that I had before converting Break to Focus and Skill critical dmg items and augments to skill critical rate.

I am dissapointed by this nerf, without a prior notice, and right after the end of Red Libra.

Yul was already not very strong. An Othel with the same gear, can do multiple times the dmg of a Yul. It seems like the developers see some few over geared Yuls, and adjust the game based on them, and not the majority of the normaly geared ppl.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KazAnakiuS said:

Have you compared the Yul dmg to the Othel dmg?

Othel can do x3,x4 the dmg with the same gear.

I have an othel/yul. Yes I have. Othel (with insane stacked gear) is better single target, but since mobs are in groups EVERYWHERE yul outdamages Othel by a country mile.

Yul is still the highest output damage dealer in the game, period.

3 minutes ago, Mete said:

I have an othel/yul. Yes I have. Othel (with insane stacked gear) is better single target, but since mobs are in groups EVERYWHERE yul outdamages Othel by a country mile.

Yul is still the highest output damage dealer in the game, period.

Yul is the strongest Farm machine. Nothing else.

A yul can not stand against an Othel.

It depends what you want your toon to be able to do. If farming is all you want, Yul is the way to go. But this game is not supposed to be only farming.

6 minutes ago, KazAnakiuS said:

Yul is the strongest Farm machine. Nothing else.

A yul can not stand against an Othel.

It depends what you want your toon to be able to do. If farming is all you want, Yul is the way to go. But this game is not supposed to be only farming.

Every class has strengths and weaknesses.  For an othel to do 3x the damage yul does lots of stars have to align, and yul still has range (and a "good" othel is paper in terms of defense). Now if your only concern is Oly ...

On 10/28/2021 at 8:32 PM, Draecke said:

@Juji @Sunshine how come you don't share the same information NC Japan does ? This is causing unnecessary support tickets and confusion amongst your yul player base.

https://www.ncsoft.jp/lineage2/news/notice/view?bbsNo=3201&articleNo=5869

gK6rkzI.png

this change was implemented to all export regions, something that was confirmed by EU/RU as well by many players on NCWest by making simple tests

RU has officially announced the patch notes from DK update they'll get tomorrow and they have posted about Yul nerfs. EU will get DK update November 3rd and at this time they haven't posted the patch notes yet.

Image below is from Google translate from RU Official Patch Notes.

e1912Cl_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Meanwhile , our Lineage 2 FAIL Team @Juji @Sunshine @LIME @Hime didn't announce anything about yul nerfs.

I noticed the nerf when I put an alt archer in Blazing to do the exalted quest and some hours later it had less quest items accumulated than the melee toon that I had in War Torn. That didn't use to be the case. Ever. Usually the archer would finish long before the melee. 

Good job screwing up a class that already takes tons of $$$$$ and equipment to properly build. 

11 minutes ago, Kyriun said:

Ncwest always surprising us with the worst.

The nerf is real and not described in the patch notes.

Give us the redlibra back, to repair your mistakes.

@Juji@Hime@Sunshine

I've said it a million times before...Red Libra should occur for two months during a major update and Stones of Destiny should be handed out freely. All in time for players to find out about stealth nerfs and general gameplay crappiness like melee attack speed issues and act accordingly.

@Juji @Hime @LIME @Sunshine 

I like to say ty for the  delayed response you provided to your l2 community... you know the ones that have   been here supporting you for upto 17 years  great game you played   such an excellent way to run a Business  ignore your customers and pretend  if u don't  respond  a new post will push it off the page and all will resume normally 

cant comment for the other  players with countless posts that been ignored as well... BUT

ZERO respect from me 

On 11/1/2021 at 4:53 PM, Get2ThePoint said:

I've said it a million times before...Red Libra should occur for two months during a major update and Stones of Destiny should be handed out freely. All in time for players to find out about stealth nerfs and general gameplay crappiness like melee attack speed issues and act accordingly.

innova does libra with an update.  i dunno why they did us like the did with libra before the update. seems silly.

to the yul nerf, it is what it is. swap skills from break to focus, and you should be relatively close to where you were. the base crit rate was cut in half just like aoe's had done a while back.

yul is still the strongest farm toon, this "nerf" doesnt change that.  i will still keep my 112 yul dual for farm purposes because it is still the best class for that.

Well ... since NCWest can't be arsed to give us proper patch notes ... 

https://eu.4game.com/patchnotes/lineage2/362/

Other Classes and Skills

— Decreased base Critical Rate when using the following Archer skills:

* Quick Shot: 10% → 5%

* Pinpoint Shot: 10% → 5%

— Changed the max P. Skill Critical Rate.

The last bit has me a bit concerned it's affecting all classes (Othel, Tyrr etc) not just archers.

10 minutes ago, Mete said:

Well ... since NCWest can't be arsed to give us proper patch notes ... 

https://eu.4game.com/patchnotes/lineage2/362/

Other Classes and Skills

— Decreased base Critical Rate when using the following Archer skills:

* Quick Shot: 10% → 5%

* Pinpoint Shot: 10% → 5%

— Changed the max P. Skill Critical Rate.

The last bit has me a bit concerned it's affecting all classes (Othel, Tyrr etc) not just archers.

The 101 Duelist skill "Duelist Wrath" has been bugged on innova for quite some time. Recently, DIL confirmed that korea has replicated the bug on their side. 

The bug was: Instead of giving +20% P Skill Crit Rate, it was giving -20% P Skill Crit rate. It was acting as a nerf essentially eliminating the class from usefulness.  This bug ONLY existed on innova.

This patch note you reference is ONLY present on Innova's patch notes. Also, after talking with some players on Core, they have done tests to that show the Duelist's skill was fixed with this update.

You all are getting upset about a patch note that isnt even about yuls. There is a reason why different regions get different patch notes.

The yul crit rate is not capped. I can confirm with how my 112 yul, 107 dex performs with my skills changed to focus from break.

edit 2: my othel behaves the same. it always crits.

Just now, iHyperlite said:

The 101 Duelist skill "Duelist Wrath" has been bugged on innova for quite some time. Recently, DIL confirmed that korea has replicated the bug on their side. 

The bug was: Instead of giving +20% P Skill Crit Rate, it was giving -20% P Skill Crit rate. It was acting as a nerf essentially eliminating the class from usefulness.  This bug ONLY existed on innova.

This patch not you reference is only present on Innova's patch notes. Also, after talking with some players on Core, they have done tests to that show the Duelist's skill was fixed with this update.

You all are getting upset about a patch note that isnt even about yuls. There is a reason why different regions get different patch notes.

The yul crit rate is not capped.

I am not concerned about Yuls. Yul is my dual, I keep to farm adena with, and it still farms well.

The way it is phrased is bizarre. If it was a fix about a specific skill, they could have worded it much better. Like they worded the archer nerf. Eg "Duelist - Fixed the Duelist Wrath P Skill Crit Rate.

The way it is worded is basically like they put flat cap on all classes skill crits.

1 minute ago, Mete said:

I am not concerned about Yuls. Yul is my dual, I keep to farm adena with, and it still farms well.

The way it is phrased is bizarre. If it was a fix about a specific skill, they could have worded it much better. Like they worded the archer nerf. Eg "Duelist - Fixed the Duelist Wrath P Skill Crit Rate.

The way it is worded is basically like they put flat cap on all classes skill crits.

i answered what the note was about. if you would like to think it is about something else, feel free :)