any official statement for archer nerf?

Renedaly

Honestly speaking, I do have some gear and Pinpoint & Quickshot now crit 8/10 times still.

So I cannot be blamed, but make it more difficult for newcomers... What kind of logic is that.

Honestly speaking, would I have known the kind of update we got in advance, I would have swap every single piece of gear to an Othell to farm the same way in TOI 2 & 4/5 despite making less in IOS.

Overall, why we always get Libra before a new update and not during the new update, where people can adapt their characters accordingly, NC screws it everytime there.

Libra with no armor or weapon stones, GG. Libra before update, GG! Libra before nerf update, GG!

Honestly speaking, the really good thing we got from current box promo were the Dyes lvl6 and a few lucky players got a Blood-Stain weapon, me not included since I am doomed.

If the futur promos got the same direction, I call it a win, but highly doubt it will continue for long.

The new "free Brooch, red cat etc" was only made to sneak some money out of the pocket. After 110, you can now logout :D

Anyway @Juji listen to your RMT friends, they were not happy about the freebies you gave there 🤣