Character Graphics Issues

MartikaCS

• L2 Team
13 hours ago, MartikaCS said:

Can someone from the development team please take a look at the characters facial graphics?  My summoner is walking around without eyes most of the time.

13 hours ago, Kale said:

i ve noticed that in my dark elf dagger too. Ty

Do you have screenshots of the graphical issues on the character and can you share what Graphics Settings you have chosen in the Options menu?

54 minutes ago, Juji said:

Do you have screenshots of the graphical issues on the character and can you share what Graphics Settings you have chosen in the Options menu?

Can you address a real issue such as abusing AOE to force players into flagging?  It's clearly an exploit as the person flagged HAS NO INTENTION of activating PVP.  In fact they can activate PVP while being 100% AFK.

Some of the refutes to this: Just don't use AOE is simple to squash.  Ok then how about exp boosts or drop boosts also flag your character.  I mean you could just NOT USE THEM ALSO.

This AOE is an exploit that's chasing away customers, you might want to look into it.

18 hours ago, MartikaCS said:

To me it just looks like you are doing too much AFK playing, so your toon seems to be sleeping, its eyes are just closed can't you see?

Try giving your toon some time to rest, to take a shower and its face will look shiny again 🤪

• Haha 1