Induced afk PVP bug

icesherbet

hi, i've been afk hunting but

there's a serious bug about toons getting purpled by scammers and afk toons get PVPed (not PKed) by those who use this bug.

I don't understand how this even works and is possible since combat mode was always turned off! 

according to what system says, i attacked other toons (probably who are purple? ) and gets purpled while afk, and there's a group of ppl who waited for me to be purpled and killed me. Fix this bug for god's sake. It's crazy annoying

3 hours ago, icesherbet said:

there's a serious bug about toons getting purpled by scammers and afk toons get PVPed (not PKed) by those who use this bug.

I don't understand how this even works and is possible since combat mode was always turned off! 

according to what system says, i attacked other toons (probably who are purple? ) and gets purpled while afk, and there's a group of ppl who waited for me to be purpled and killed me. Fix this bug for god's sake. It's crazy annoying

if they wanna kill you, they will anyway

6 hours ago, icesherbet said:

Now even PVP is "scam" XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Here, let me teach you how it works:

1) You have "any target" or "counter attack threat" option turned on.

2) The guy that makes you flag is into a clan that have "hostility" against ur clan. In this case, tank can use aggro on you and force you to flag. If the guy that makes you flag is into a clan which have "hostility" towards your clan, he can cast you ANY debuff. Even those who would not normally work on a non-flagged toon (sleep, root, aggression, to name a few). 

If you are wondering what's an "hostile clan", that's when one clan declare "war" in this version of L2. Which is suuuper bs. The clan who have the hostility declared 99% of the time is unaware of it, missleading people to think that "player X" is PKing "player Y" without a reason, when in fact it's a "clan war". Oh, since the system is super bs, even if clans declare hostility to each other, killing a clan member would give you karma. 

Welcome to Lineage 2 2021/2022.