Live Server Maintenance: October 27, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Halloween Night Market will start for four weeks! Details are available here.
    • Use the Dimensional Merchant Sidebar UI to exchange rewards
  • The Halloween Festival event has returned for three weeks! Details are available here.
  • Pandari’s Expedition event will continue for three weeks.
  • Sayha’s Blast Chest and Real Attack Cookies will be removed from players' inventories.
  • Expedition Supplies promotion will continue for three weeks.
  • Death Knight’s Ring and Dethroned Expedition Rune items will be in the L2 Store for three weeks.
  • The 1st round of server transfers after the content update will be processed.
  • Fixed an issue with localization of the Wings of Splendor items and Pandari’s Cube.
  • Removed the Forgotten Spellbook Exchange from the Dimensional Merchant NPC.
  • x75 Erupting Vitality Potions will be inserted into private warehouses of characters on the Chronos server for the Chronos Latency Spike issue.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

How about rolling back and returning our characters to the way we looked before the last update???

Please NCSOFT, return it to previous Stand Body Postures, specially Female Tyrr Duelists, and check the position of the Sigils, are incrusteds in the left arms. TY

• Like 2

Lvl 5 jewels and other items that should have been common item by  now not only, are still not attainable in game but at the same time cost an exuberant amount of $.

Greedy chests that were supposed to be temporarily removed not only have not come back but you ppl run event to include lvl5 jewels that were dropping from them at that cost? More over dd jewels costing x3 the amount for mage? Taking advantage of demand I guess?

I honestly feel offended by how low you think of your customer base and happy at the same time that for long long time now I've never spend a single dime as I deeply regreted it each time that I had done so in the past.

• Like 1

Known bug list update suggestion: when you post the item to the auction house, the next step is to enter the price for that. The field where you enter the price before the update used to be in focus when you posted the item. Now, it is not, and, you use all your skills/items which are on the skill shortcut, instead of just putting the price. Please, return the old behavior of the AH interface.

• Like 2

I would like to thank for the 75 Erupting Vitality Potions 

but as i remember, these are only usefull when you have vitality.

Its nice that everyone got a 30 day vitality maintain rune, but its useless for 111+ levels.

so why should we 111+ , buy more vitality maintain pots, to make use of these compensation?

3 minutes ago, PhilippineItem said:
  • x75 Erupting Vitality Potions will be inserted into private warehouses of characters on the Chronos server for the Chronos Latency Spike issue.How about the NAIA? You made 2 server in LIVE but you just selected 1 server.

Why naia hasn't suffered from lag's in the last few weeks!

12 hours ago, Hime said:

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Halloween Night Market will start for four weeks! Details are available here.
    • Use the Dimensional Merchant Sidebar UI to exchange rewards
  • The Halloween Festival event has returned for three weeks! Details are available here.
  • Pandari’s Expedition event will continue for three weeks.
  • Sayha’s Blast Chest and Real Attack Cookies will be removed from players' inventories.
  • Expedition Supplies promotion will continue for three weeks.
  • Death Knight’s Ring and Dethroned Expedition Rune items will be in the L2 Store for three weeks.
  • The 1st round of server transfers after the content update will be processed.
  • Fixed an issue with localization of the Wings of Splendor items and Pandari’s Cube.
  • Removed the Forgotten Spellbook Exchange from the Dimensional Merchant NPC.
  • x75 Erupting Vitality Potions will be inserted into private warehouses of characters on the Chronos server for the Chronos Latency Spike issue.

About the issue with the graphics and the new model of characters any official statement? This model (how toons keep weapons,shields,sigil) gonna be perma? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1