Night Market Coin Real Cost

Kysannia

22 hours ago, beltway said:

It is not clear however why the heck ruby price is not equal to the sapphire price, blue cat to the red cat. For NC this items should belong to the same category, and of the same value. And they should be interchangable with some tax (like ruler ring -> seeker during red libra). So the prices are.. you know.

2nd observation: 1 event coin = 4 ncoins; blessed exalted armor enchant scroll = 40 ncoins (regardless of the event) or 10 event coins (during the event). Meaning that there is no profit to trade this coins for direct goods (based on this particular example; before and during the event the price is still 40 ncoins, so you don’t win anything). And we will have to gamble.

ps: Ty for the exalted wrap enchant scrolls introduction.

mostly because archers and physical attack classes now are more popular than wizard types, hence they are more sought after. so... they are more expensive!  supply and demand. but above all: greed.

39 minutes ago, Draecke said:

korean players spend on avg more then 500$ per week in l2 so are you really going to compare with them ?

considering the average salary in S. Korea is in the 40 grand territory, I seriously doubt the average korean spends 65% (52*500) of their average salary on L2.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

NCsoft West will continue to raise prices if they continue to be profitable. What I need for you all to do is: Go to youtube.com and search Supply and Demand - Watch a few videos on this concept. The inflation keeps getting worse because people keep spending more and more to get items. The best way to drop the prices of everything is to not buy anything. NCsoft is making a ton of money. If we stop buying at absurd prices (Not buying into events or items) then they will be forced to lower the prices and produce more affordable events. 

On 10/28/2021 at 1:57 PM, Draecke said:

korean players spend on avg more then 500$ per week in l2 so are you really going to compare with them ?

Is it possible that they're getting more for their money than we are for our USD? Is it also possible that they pay less than we do for same stuff? Cost of living must be literally dirt cheap if they can afford to pay that much on median Korean income. I earn six figures and even I wouldn't spend $500 per week without having some serious cut backs elsewhere. Only someone with a drug addiction shells out that kind of money for "fun and entertainment."

7 hours ago, Brimstone said:

Is it possible that they're getting more for their money than we are for our USD? Is it also possible that they pay less than we do for same stuff? Cost of living must be literally dirt cheap if they can afford to pay that much on median Korean income. I earn six figures and even I wouldn't spend $500 per week without having some serious cut backs elsewhere. Only someone with a drug addiction shells out that kind of money for "fun and entertainment."

I am really mitigated myself about that $500 per week.

Overall, watching YT video about their box openings in Korea, they are making far better items than we do. On average one needs to spend here 5x the amount from same event.

Remember the Slayer enchant event? What happened when they gave massive Dragon Claw reward once they failed their update path. The game became flooded by items and they rolled back. Any other company would have let the event continue another week.

It's very simple actually, NC West is a business, they don't really care about what community says, they speak in numbers, if numbers increasing all good. Clearly a signs that NcWest has this problem for years: numbers going down, player numbers decreasing etc.. encouraging players to make RMT rather then spending in L2 store for a 0.000001% chance of getting something valuable. A lot of players that have invested an significant amount of $ in the game realized that it's better to buy adena from X and buy the item required rather then investing in L2 store/events and have an nonexistent chance on getting the item required.  Therefore the $ of the company will decrease as events are not encouraging players to play anymore. So NcWest have 2 options

1. Encourage players to play events by increasing the change of getting something valuable during events (clearly not an option right @Juji?)

2. Concentrate on statistics and based that x,y,x will invest at least 10k $ in this event making the income of NcWest survive.

Obviously this will not carry on for long, as server dying slowly due to multiple reasons, game mechanics, cheats, RMT, "friendly" GM'S etc. 

So yes it's fair to increase prices of items in event, despite this being an unfair treatment to players. 
Management of NcWest needs changing ....

11 hours ago, Lego said:

It's very simple actually, NC West is a business, they don't really care about what community says, they speak in numbers, if numbers increasing all good. Clearly a signs that NcWest has this problem for years: numbers going down, player numbers decreasing etc.. encouraging players to make RMT rather then spending in L2 store for a 0.000001% chance of getting something valuable. A lot of players that have invested an significant amount of $ in the game realized that it's better to buy adena from X and buy the item required rather then investing in L2 store/events and have an nonexistent chance on getting the item required.  Therefore the $ of the company will decrease as events are not encouraging players to play anymore. So NcWest have 2 options

1. Encourage players to play events by increasing the change of getting something valuable during events (clearly not an option right @Juji?)

2. Concentrate on statistics and based that x,y,x will invest at least 10k $ in this event making the income of NcWest survive.

Obviously this will not carry on for long, as server dying slowly due to multiple reasons, game mechanics, cheats, RMT, "friendly" GM'S etc. 

So yes it's fair to increase prices of items in event, despite this being an unfair treatment to players. 
Management of NcWest needs changing ....

agree with all except the last bit as there u assume ncwest has any say in things.. change it to korean export team need to change their milk the cash cow till it's dead attitude

2 minutes ago, Draecke said:

agree with all except the last bit as there u assume ncwest has any say in things.. change it to korean export team need to change their milk the cash cow till it's dead attitude

Red Cat 5 in Core (L2 export market ) -> 120 Euro [through einhasad store, for 48200 coins. Coin cost -> 8Euro for 3200)

Red Cat 5 in NCNA (L2 export market) ->  360 Euro [through night market]

Core has Einhasad store, NCNA is the only export territory AFAIK without one

etcetc

I struggle to believe most of these decisions aren't made by NCNA

I also struggle to believe Korea injected hyper inflation in the servers, then made an event (Night Market) where prices pretty much exactly matched the hyper inflated prices item scarcity and adena over supply created.

6 minutes ago, Mete said:

yes of course I am, so you 're saying, Korea export decided that NA should be their only export territory without an Einhasad store because ...

cause for the moment NA laws still allows them to get away with their current expensive loot box business model which they can't in Europe / China or Japan and yes that's Korean driven as it was only changed in the other export regions after laws changed

but hey if u prefer to put all the blame purely on their local fall guy Juji then don't let me stop ya as which ever way the cookie crumbles the end result is still clear which is that this game has become way to expensive to justify for the "gaming joy" it gives back in return

btw NC Soft Korea actually admits to all this when they got confronted about their loot box practices during their Lineage W launch 

Have just stop my prestige subscription. Taking a break from the game too since most of my friends have quit too. Had enough of this game.

- Bad management

- Insane ridiculous  prices

- One sided game for high paying players

- No content

- Dead market

- Toxic players

If you are going to spend so much on a 17 year old game, might as well get a brand new PS 5 and play all the new fun and advanced games. Probably could even get a top grade Razer gaming laptop or even set up your own gaming race car or space battlefield station at home. Good luck to everyone still paying for this game. Keep your money safe.

9 hours ago, Draecke said:

cause for the moment NA laws still allows them to get away with their current expensive loot box business model which they can't in Europe / China or Japan and yes that's Korean driven as it was only changed in the other export regions after laws changed

but hey if u prefer to put all the blame purely on their local fall guy Juji then don't let me stop ya as which ever way the cookie crumbles the end result is still clear which is that this game has become way to expensive to justify for the "gaming joy" it gives back in return

btw NC Soft Korea actually admits to all this when they got confronted about their loot box practices during their Lineage W launch 

I usually agree/respect every thing you say, but I'm getting tired of people supporting "our team."    If these guys hands are as tied as I always here, a real man would resign.  Do us all a favor.  Hurt them, make the entire office resign.  Stick up for your loyal customers and put your foot down.   If someone tells you to do a job thats inhumane, unlawful,  damaging, hurtful, disgusting, you have the option to not take the money and do the right thing.   These guys clearly aren't!  So no, his hands are NOT tied, it's greed and laziness.   How many years will the entire server be hero sayha seer?  Embarrassment must not be in their vocabulary as if my quality of work matched theirs, I'd be ashamed of myself.

• Like 2

I don't support the current status quo or the way NCWest staff has been handling things as it's been very clear they do not have our best interest at heart 

it's more that yes they failed us but Korea failed us even more.. hope that makes better sense of what I was trying to say or as Mr T says

78533fce5b56a2e028f963728be2b15c-5232315

I honestly don't know what the NC team's intentions are, as after this catastrophic update, 90% of their players are clearly dissatisfied and they aren't even giving feedback on their posts. After the update I added something like 500b in items (ncoin) to my toon and my damage and cultivate income decreased by around 30, 40%. I see a 110 character with less gear than me doing the equivalent of mine. I don't see myself in this game for a long time if this isn't fixed! 😔

The problem is always the same, these folks at NC WEST launch their Libra before an update, before we get bend over and never when the update happens.

Then nerf a class to the ground so we cannot play with that class unless you spend 5-10k even more to catch up the nerf.

Seen over the past 2 years this. Where you used to play for 6 months suddently you get pushed down if you don't pay a reasonable upgrade.

Main toon on which I focus, lost in IOS/TOI and PVP monthly Adena income, while Adena inflation is insane, which forces one to buy Ncoins and poor box rewards.

I don't mind IOS/TOI, but the fact I lost PVP survivability over other classes, I would have traded my class for a more survival one during previous Libra if I had known that since now I am stuck with a class that dies even quicker than before for the next 6 months.

Just check RMTers before every update, shout for stuff that happens after update.

Mass RMTers were buying Rings/Earring/Necklace 1-2 weeks before the update, curious... For someone who shouldn't know the patch notes...

Prestige, Destiny Pack + PK toon + alt toon and bother people that is all what is left in game. Make other people's gaming experience miserable so they can leave game.