Night Market Chest 60x

golemka

1 hour ago, yoda said:

Interesting...

It is not interesting to see the loot boxes still gives the same low items and DON'T give the real good ones.

80% of the items listed are never given, not in this event, not in the previous ones, not in the future ones, they are shown as a "P O S S I B I L I T Y" just to bring hype.

I rather believe more when Peter comes running and yelling "IT'S THE WOLF!! IT'S THE WOLF!!" than waiting to receive a good item from a L2 loot box 🙃

1 hour ago, Equadym said:

It is not interesting to see the loot boxes still gives the same low items and DON'T give the real good ones.

80% of the items listed are never given, not in this event, not in the previous ones, not in the future ones, they are shown as a "P O S S I B I L I T Y" just to bring hype.

I rather believe more when Peter comes running and yelling "IT'S THE WOLF!! IT'S THE WOLF!!" than waiting to receive a good item from a L2 loot box 🙃

It is worse than before. Sooner or later I will run out of my adena source then there will be no gambling videos. 

and in the mean time on chronos 2 randoms got 2 and 3 cursed sword weapons but yeah those opened 2.5k boxes

it's meh.. adena has become meaningless and nc keeps dumb 2x to high prices for their l2store/sales promo's which only makes the inflation & lack of items issue worse

the is game is for the handful whales left throwing thousands per promo down the toilet

it feels so good not gambling for items but feels like crap when game nerfs the means to farm adena that used to exist.  at least in my case...and i am too lazy to keep adjusting my toons....Im getting older/wiser I guess.

• Like 1