PK System

Kurisu

First of all many of us are on pc but we have no time to even bsoe when high lvl are hitting us. I dont mind so much if i am at work and someone pk me because is one time  at 9-10 hours...Someone decides today to go and pk toi/silent valley/cruma/lizarmen etc 5 times because he can and i am on pc but i cant do anything..And this is going on and on and on.This exactly is the situation in ecladia server.And this is the 100% way for ecladia to loose maaaaany ppl because the many are us not the pkrs. So the resault is not good for the responsible ppl who made this system.players after that will go to play some other game and leave they money there.And if they stay here they surely wont spend any eyro for lcoins for 10 rez/day

• Like 1

On 11/14/2021 at 10:35 PM, T0kyo said:

PK its part a game. Nothing to change. Not sunhine, not Juji, no one of NA l2 team dont help you, how you dont understand it? Not in this question, not in other matters related to changing mechanics, locations, items, drops, and so on. It's not in their power.

Watch out for charms, do not leave them unattended.
And if you go to bed or to work, leaving the character unattended on the exp be prepared that he will be dead on his return. How did you decide that you will always be 24/7 exp and no one will ever touch you?

Literally 6-7 months ago, the resurrection cost 100 l-coins at a one time, so no need to whine that you feel bad, can you imagine how it was before over the years? Peoples spend 1000-2000 Lcoins per day just for a res.  And resurrection for adena did not exist at all

if the system force me to spend real money on something so basic like that.... I literally don't spend money on the game. it's like prize a child with bad behaviour. I think the same way when GMs dont care about the playerbase suggestion as happen here

3 hours ago, Friyan said:

when GMs

Why is everyone leaning on GM? They cannot influence what is happening in any way. Only Korea, and mostly Koreans rely on what is happening on their official server.
No matter how many people try to reach the NA server team, it will not work. All changes are introduced by Korea, all changes are in agreement with Korea. And only Korean L2e game designers can contribute something. If you want changes - write massive petitions to Korea, and not here on the forum.  But this is not the case in Korea. Therefore, for developers, this problem does not exist as such.

But I don't think even that will help, as I said, the PC problem is forever. What happened here was children's play, compared to what is happening with other regions. There's even a PK's in the Sea of Spores. And a day could go to 1-2k L coins for the resurrection.
But Korea did nothing about it. More precisely, she did what she has now.

5 minutes ago, T0kyo said:

Why is everyone leaning on GM? They cannot influence what is happening in any way. Only Korea, and mostly Koreans rely on what is happening on their official server.
No matter how many people try to reach the NA server team, it will not work. All changes are introduced by Korea, all changes are in agreement with Korea. And only Korean L2e game designers can contribute something. If you want changes - write massive petitions to Korea, and not here on the forum.  But this is not the case in Korea. Therefore, for developers, this problem does not exist as such.

But I don't think even that will help, as I said, the PC problem is forever. What happened here was children's play, compared to what is happening with other regions. There's even a PK's in the Sea of Spores. And a day could go to 1-2k L coins for the resurrection.
But Korea did nothing about it. More precisely, she did what she has now.

GM's can delete payment for exp/items when u get Pked, is not hard.

4 minutes ago, Chibiusa said:

GM's can delete payment for exp/items when u get Pked, is not hard.

then what to do with the war system? What is the point then to play if the res is free?
He is already cheap now, because of this, even killing people is too lazy.

1 hour ago, T0kyo said:

then what to do with the war system? What is the point then to play if the res is free?
He is already cheap now, because of this, even killing people is too lazy.

i clearly said PK, not PvP. And i doesn't have to be for every single PK, but in case you get Pked too many times in a row maybe....

This is Blackbird, this is the scenary of every single day, 85+ players run across an entire map zone PKing each low lvl char they see, and this happen every hour, in mostly all 58+ zones, you can go and you'll see plenty of dead ppl, cuz the game have autofarming, ferature now to lvling AFK, and this obviously directly affects the growth of the entire server, and is not suiteable with your new autocombat system, if this keep for longer people will just get tired of this and will leave, actually they already started to.

PS: I hope moderator don't ban my forum account again, now i tryed to not use "rude" words, as if the thing happening on your servers wasn't rude enough.

unknown.png?width=1202&height=676

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Minaco said:

This is Blackbird, this is the scenary of every single day, 85+ players run across an entire map zone PKing each low lvl char they see, and this happen every hour, in mostly all 58+ zones, you can go and you'll see plenty of dead ppl, cuz the game have autofarming, ferature now to lvling AFK, and this obviously directly affects the growth of the entire server, and is not suiteable with your new autocombat system, if this keep for longer people will just get tired of this and will leave, actually they already started to.

PS: I hope moderator don't ban my forum account again, now i tryed to not use "rude" words, as if the thing happening on your servers wasn't rude enough.

unknown.png?width=1202&height=676

This truly is the daily scene of the server, so sad, new ppl won't even reach to lvl 76 and get kicked of from server by not let them even lvling.

2 hours ago, Minaco said:

No need to worry. The last visit here of someone from the mod team was on Thursday.

They don’t care.

I got to 76 then pushed to 77 but I got over 10 skills I have no obtaining, my armor makes me look like a vagabond 1 piece this set 1 piece that set etc.

I played a deathknight, anytime someone tried to pk me even without my full skills they died except the deathknight pkers.  So mostly got left alone, but it like playing l2 in reverser all the problems with live servers are magnified on that server and who thought it was a good idea classes with buffs couldnt buff people lol.  Can somene explain to me why a Dark Elf Healer needs vamp rage for theirselves?

Horribley designed server and rule sets in many ways.

On 11/25/2021 at 4:34 PM, Slycutter said:

I got to 76 then pushed to 77 but I got over 10 skills I have no obtaining, my armor makes me look like a vagabond 1 piece this set 1 piece that set etc.

I played a deathknight, anytime someone tried to pk me even without my full skills they died except the deathknight pkers.  So mostly got left alone, but it like playing l2 in reverser all the problems with live servers are magnified on that server and who thought it was a good idea classes with buffs couldnt buff people lol.  Can somene explain to me why a Dark Elf Healer needs vamp rage for theirselves?

Horribley designed server and rule sets in many ways.

The post is about PK system, dont offtopic please. PD: read skill description will understand about vampire rage.

On 11/29/2021 at 10:08 PM, Slycutter said:

No i dont because melee classes need vamp rage but ugh nevermind I didn't off topic if you read the post, its a broken server in many ways PK system is just one of them.

Dude go read please... u dont know about vampiric rage and youre talking nonsense. Make your own post about how you misunderstood skills or read descriptions.

Vampiric Rage

The effect lasts for 20 min.
With a certain chance, absorbs 9% of the inflicted damage as HP.

Source

Wow you really are dense I been playing this game for 17 years I think I know how vamp rage works and still reason a damn Healer needs and cannot give it to another toon, what is the point of it they can heal themselves also do they really need vamp rage also?  I guess you guys do not have that much intelligence.   I guess you completely understand game mechanics you been here two months lol

9 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Wow you really are dense I been playing this game for 17 years I think I know how vamp rage works and still reason a damn Healer needs and cannot give it to another toon, what is the point of it they can heal themselves also do they really need vamp rage also?  I guess you guys do not have that much intelligence.   I guess you completely understand game mechanics you been here two months lol

17 years playing l2 aden? wow ahahah go cry in another post please. 

12 hours ago, Slycutter said:

YOU CLEARLY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT LOL. THATS ALWAYS THE BEST, WHEN THE CLUELESS ARE POSITIVE THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT, WHEN THEY DON'T.

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

Whose crying what are you guys still in high school?  Please just stop I made my point and people that understand the game agree with me, no clue what your trying to get at.  Buff system is hurting the pvp element of the server was my point.

its literally the entire point of essence, for everyone to have own self buffs, so you dont have to cart around 4 other toons to xp. Furthermore, VR affects mages as well as mellee, so your point is totally wrong on all fronts. 

Wow you really are dense I been playing this game for 17 years I think I know how vamp rage works and still reason a damn Healer needs and cannot give it to another toon, what is the point of it they can heal themselves also do they really need vamp rage also?  I guess you guys do not have that much intelligence. 

2 hours ago, TYPEINCAPS said:

its literally the entire point of essence, for everyone to have own self buffs, so you dont have to cart around 4 other toons to xp. Furthermore, VR affects mages as well as mellee, so your point is totally wrong on all fronts. 

IT IS A HEALER.... IT CAN HEAL ITSELF it does not need a buff to heal it or you really just that dense?

40 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Wow you really are dense I been playing this game for 17 years I think I know how vamp rage works and still reason a damn Healer needs and cannot give it to another toon, what is the point of it they can heal themselves also do they really need vamp rage also?  I guess you guys do not have that much intelligence. 

IT IS A HEALER.... IT CAN HEAL ITSELF it does not need a buff to heal it or you really just that dense?

IT IS NOT JUST A HEALER. IT IS ONE OF THE BEST NUKERS IN ESSENCE. IN PVP WHEN SE IS TAKING DMG AND NUKING BACK, DONT YOU THINK THEY MIGHT LIKE TO GET SOME HP BACK, ON TOP OF ANY SELF HEALS THEY DO, AS THEY NUKE?

This it what happen every day, each hour, lvl 85+ players and 1 hit killing everyone in silent valley, the place was litterally a cementary, same in all zones from lvl 58+. Why you keep letting this abuses happen, we know PK is part of the game but when players go to zones with 10 or 20 diference lvls to do a kill spree is going against the progress of your server, ppl is more than tired of this, they can't even lvling low lvl toons and they are starting to leave the server. Personally i know 3 persons that tryed the game, and get tired of can't even lvl for more than 1 hour without being PK'ed by 85+ players, they didn't even reach to lvl 70, that is what is happening in your game. 

I'm lvl 76, but these ppl still taking me more than 10 lvls over me all ther time, so i can't really do anything, anti-PK buff is just until lvl 70.
And worst part if you go to zones of their lvl like orc barracks sel mahum they are just simply killing mobs wihtout even hit their clan wars, cowards.

unknown.png