Live Server Maintenance: November 3, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 12 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The Mutant Orc Raid event will start for 2 weeks. Details are available here.
  • Halloween Night Market will continue for 2 weeks.
  • The Halloween Festival event will continue for 2 weeks.
  • Pandari’s Expedition event will continue for 2 weeks.
  • Expedition Supplies promotion will continue for 2 weeks.
  • Death Knight’s Ring and Dethroned Expedition Rune items will be in the L2 Store for 2 weeks.

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 12 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Death Knight’s Ring and Dethroned Expedition Rune items will be in the L2 Store for 2 weeks.

@Hime @Juji @Sunshine you are busy with the fail Lineage2M version and you've left behind Live/Classic/Aden versions right?

Where are the winners from the fail "spooky halloween forum event" ?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, TheBuffer said:

@Hime @Juji @Sunshine you are busy with the fail Lineage2M version and you've left behind Live/Classic/Aden versions right?

Where are the winners from the fail "spooky halloween forum event" ?

and can you tell who are you to complain or tell them what to do to them ??? maybe some of you pay a subcrition or maintenance to have 24/7 support like for example WOW ??  The server won't shut down for a rare pack and some cakes ... These people are unbearable believing they can give orders or complaining all the time ...

BTW gj & thx NCsoft for all your work!! hope XP event soon :P

But no mention about the fact that you promote NAIA as a GMT+1 server, but the server isn't on GMT+1?

Swamp of Screams starts at GMT+1 11:00 and not at 10:00 as being prompted in game.

Daily server reset happens at GMT+1 07:30 and not GMT+1 06:30 as basically mentioned everywhere in game (like when obtaining Ether)

I know you guys struggle with the whole concept of GMT+1 time zone, DST and everything time based for the last 15-odd years, but with the launch of Dethrone you basically made it impossible for normal European players to participate in anything.

And still you got the balls to add a server wide event (Mutant Orc Raid) starting at 20:00 sever time while that will be actually 21:00 for majority of the players on Naia. BECAUSE THE SERVER TIME IS NOT CORRECT!

@Juji@Sunshine@LIME@Hime

FIX NAIA SERVER TIME!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Billz said:

and can you tell who are you to complain or tell them what to do to them ??? maybe some of you pay a subcrition or maintenance to have 24/7 support like for example WOW ??  The server won't shut down for a rare pack and some cakes ... These people are unbearable believing they can give orders or complaining all the time ...

Actually he has every right to complain, we all do, we are paying customers and deserve everything you mentioned.  You must be 1 of those people who sit back and watch things happen, not make them happen.  They can announce winner and reward later, imagine that!   it might be too early and you are being completly sarcastic as I find you are the only 1 saying good job and thanks 4 all your work?  I'm sorry, 16 year veteran and this is the worst shape the game has ever seen and the staff behind it is nonexistent or gave up. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Degus said:

Actually he has every right to complain, we all do, we are paying customers and deserve everything you mentioned.  You must be 1 of those people who sit back and watch things happen, not make them happen.  They can announce winner and reward later, imagine that!   it might be too early and you are being completly sarcastic as I find you are the only 1 saying good job and thanks 4 all your work?  I'm sorry, 16 year veteran and this is the worst shape the game has ever seen and the staff behind it is nonexistent or gave up. 

And why do you pay for service and what? As far as I know, everyone can create an account and play for free. It saved that you are one of those people who should not know how to play a game and have to pay thousands of dollars to believe themselves a best player .. Lmao rank 1 pvp here =  bronze 5 league of Legends xD

11 hours ago, imeteC said:

So, if the dmg is only “1” per attack, what’s the point hitting with other weapon than fists, dagger or general melee attacks ? Sounds lame

You will hit without weapon its even faster 🤪

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

so many event guys, i'm  Overwhelming

Many events? xD more than half of them are just "l2 store event" and the halloween event, sorri u can't call it event...the only good thing the 30 days vitality rune...

13 hours ago, Hime said:

Greetings Adventurers!

With this maintenance:

According to the event page, the "angel protection" item will be removed at the end of the event. Does that mean this is the most pointless event to rule all pointless events (you spend time enchanting a temporary item), is this a typo, something in between (like +0 Angel Protection items will be deleted, enchanted ones will remain) ... enquiring minds would like some clarification

1 hour ago, Mete said:

According to the event page, the "angel protection" item will be removed at the end of the event. Does that mean this is the most pointless event to rule all pointless events (you spend time enchanting a temporary item), is this a typo, something in between (like +0 Angel Protection items will be deleted, enchanted ones will remain) ... enquiring minds would like some clarification

They did this circlet 4 times already. Every time it gets deleted.

20 hours ago, Billz said:

Where exactly do you see "ncsoft's work" ? Do you realize that they have completely destroyed and abandoned our lovely Lineage 2 game? Do you realize that a lot of people spend tiny amount of money even for the prestige pack and other people spend tons of money and those employees are nowhere to be found? Yes we will complain because we are customers, everybody does that. They need to face reality, they must interract with the community and they also must accept feedback, good or bad.

Do you realize that the've activated Mutant Orc Raid event after halloween and it gives a "halloween supply box"? Do you realize that from all the billions they made from Live and Classic they've made Lineage2M and LineageW, the new auto-farm bad games? Do you realize that they only login in forums to post weekly maintenance and reply to 1-2 topics and then they disappear because they are busy with the other versions (L2M/L2W , not classic/aden)? Do you realize that this is the OFFICIAL server and the administrator has posted a halloween giveaway in forum and they didn't even bother to check it? Do you realize that this halloween we didn't got any actual halloween event? Do you realize how bad they are at all? Do you want more? I can write a book, just tell me.

I don't care if they want to manage L2M/L2W and anything else. I just want to do their jobs as Lineage 2 employees. Every player demands this.

They simply don't care about this game anymore and it's obvious. They will just sit there and try to grab as much  money as they can until it fully dies. 

On 11/3/2021 at 5:54 AM, Lyfiasama said:

And why do you pay for service and what? As far as I know, everyone can create an account and play for free. It saved that you are one of those people who should not know how to play a game and have to pay thousands of dollars to believe themselves a best player .. Lmao rank 1 pvp here =  bronze 5 league of Legends xD

Because I can,  I also put snow tires on my car in the winter because it makes my car perform better.   and idk what bronze 5 is, is that a fake tan or something?

26 minutes ago, Degus said:

Because I can,  I also put snow tires on my car in the winter because it makes my car perform better.   and idk what bronze 5 is, is that a fake tan or something?

i want a fake tan!

im also clueless what bronze 5 is. i assume there is a silver and gold rank which means bronze isnt good?  dunno, lost on me...