how do i get into primal garden instance?

whichking

11 hours ago, whichking said:

how do i get into primal garden instance? i can get into primal site, but not the instances any ideas.

Primeval garden instance is 76+. Weekly reset and lasts 420 mins. 

Primeval island is another instance 76+. You can enter one like you enter the other, no more, no less. 

On 11/3/2021 at 3:32 PM, whichking said:

how do i get into primal garden instance? i can get into primal site, but not the instances any ideas.

How do you even expect a proper answer when the question is not clear?

On 11/8/2021 at 3:32 PM, whichking said:

when i click on the enter primal gardens nothing happens?

What level are you?  Which screen are you trying this from?  

How I get there is I click on the special hunting areas button, click on Primeval Garden if I have minutes there will be a join button highlighted if I don’t the button will be dark.  If I want more minutes I can buy an item(looks like a gold jewel) with adena from the L2 coin shop or with Ncoin in the L2 store and then I go back a my button is refreshed and I can enter.

3 hours ago, whichking said:

Have done all that still no go, another bug found , the last one was not being able to craft items, oh well that's the fun of L2

Okay, you should look through the support notes and find out if there is a port you need to forward to your router to be open.  

The crafting, I have the same problem a lot of times I have to goto options and hit reset window, and if that doesn’t fix it I click the craft button again and reset window and it the button comes up.  Hope it helps