Why Burn Event Wyvern

Chopper

4 hours ago, Chopper said:
Fletcher

Good morning, I was wondering since the player who cheated to win the Why Burn Event for the Wyvern mount is now permanently banned and the mount lost. If you could consider awarding it to the 2nd place winner of the event. It seems only fair that since that player didn't win it to begin with only because the top player was cheating using 3rd party software and exploits.

GM Saika

Hello there,

We really understand where you're coming from in this request. However, please note that the Game Support Team is not a part of the development process and is unable to comment on or answer questions about such aspects of the game like giving the first prize reward to the 2nd place winner. However, if you think that the first prize reward should be awarded to the 2nd place winner, we encourage you to suggest it on our official forums:

Title: Lineage II Forums
Link: https://forums.lineage2.com/

This is the best place to discuss your ideas with fellow players who can voice their feedback and suggestions. These can then be forwarded to the development team from there.

Please let us know if we can be of any other assistance.

Regards,

GM Saika
NCSOFT Support Team

@Juji @Hime

@Sunshine @Juji i agree

3 hours ago, Convict said:

Lets be honest for a second here if it wasnt for the fact beppler a.k.a L cheating or the gms not responding to the communitys outpour about it for months chopper you would have 100% won not only the wyvern but also the boss loot box. This is why they need to ban 1969 as well right now for all the scripting he does.

@Juji 

Absolutely. And trust me it won't be the LAST time someone is "found" to have been cheating. How far must cheaters be able to push the limits of what they can get away with? Until they are 97 apparently.

Let's give NCSoft the chance to rectify some issues and right many wrongs.

FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS: RESTORE WYVERN ONTO CHOPPER IMMEDIATELY!

I'M SICK OF THIS CRAP. LEGIT PLAYERS MUST BE REWARDED!!!!!!!

MAKE L2 GREAT AGAIN. MAKE LEGIT GRINDING GREAT AGAIN!

MAKE WYVERNS GREAT AGAIN. MAKE CHOPPER GREAT AGAIN!

I issued a ticket with a similar question and was redirected to L2Community@ncsoft.com. I don’t have much hope to receive an answer anyway…

“Dears,
could you please briefly describe what is the purpose of community managers for Aden servers?

There is a number of threads which deserve a reply from someone from L2 Team. Explaining is one of the easiest methods leading to a mutual understanding and calming down a situation.
Instead of this, we see an increasing number of new threads from disappointed people with no response. It would be good to either explain the situation or acknowledge the feedback at least.

There are four(?) community managers for Aden and except of regular maintenance and sometimes bugs topic, we can see nearly no activity from them.

At the end of the day, they leave for another game and NC is the one losing customers.

Thanks.

Shai”

• Like 1