Convert forgotten skills into collections

Ishmila

With the addition of collections why cant we have forgotten skills somehow converted or we get books back and turn them in for collections?  one skills 1-30 (you can do 5 on main AND the Dual class)  costs right now with event $700, which means $3500 for main and $3500 for dual class.  So a total of $7000 in forgotten skills if you get them all.   This is a set price by NCsoft through the night market coins and no other way to get them in game since it does not drop and its purely a Pay to win advantage.   

Lots of end players paid the money to get the advantage but how is this healthy for the game or the players to have these high prices set?    I suggest we turn forgotten skills into collections to use account wide and not just main or dual class on an account.  This would requite some work on NC to do this but it would be better for players all around since collections was introduced. 

they should put the books back the way they were before, dropping mobs,today to put a skill +30 is impossible around 700 billion, when many people did it for 30
how do they want to incentivize new players and make the server more fun if something so basic to advance the majority cant have them

forgotten event or drop from mobs

• Like 3

Forgottens not being account wide is just lol. I have 2x 30s on my main. I need a 3rd. My dual needs 2 or 3 30s. I'm sorry, but 3-5 grand for a couple passive skills is insane with inflation out of control and the US economy on the verge of a depression. 

Forgotten cost is also why I didn't reroll and try a death knight. They lock you to 1 toon due to cost. Really, the entire cost model for our region is a joke. Lower prices in the store, eihnassad coin store, and more cheap gear injections would drive the player base way up. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

Lower prices in the store, eihnassad coin store, and more cheap gear injections would drive the player base way up. 

It would, but also it would make some big spenders quit because they spent alot money for items they cost zero now. See thread about lv5 brooch outcry.

There is no solution, play till they dont close servers finally

41 minutes ago, socketka said:

It would, but also it would make some big spenders quit because they spent alot money for items they cost zero now. See thread about lv5 brooch outcry.

There is no solution, play till they dont close servers finally

i think the whales would just keep spending like whales.  they are addicted to the gamble aspect. lower prices = more gambles.