Spoil Crush is Worth?

Pokemon

Hello my friends.

I want some info about spoil crush skill on spoilers. Is worth to learn it? It gives you more items or chance is low? Also spoil affected from sayhas grace or sayhas will if you don't have it? Hunting zones for spoil  are 76+?

Ty all for any respond.

You spoil random craft mats and recipes, there is a database on dev.l2central where you can see what mobs give with sweep. Best you can spoil is asofe I think (10% on craft bar). Dunno about sayha affecting spoil but I would assume so. If you don't AOE, than spoil crush is a must at 76+, cause playing spoiler is nothing special. On a full day of playing you can probably get 2 random craft points at 76-80 range.

6 minutes ago, Vladbila said:

You spoil random craft mats and recipes, there is a database on dev.l2central where you can see what mobs give with sweep. Best you can spoil is asofe I think (10% on craft bar). Dunno about sayha affecting spoil but I would assume so. If you don't AOE, than spoil crush is a must at 76+, cause playing spoiler is nothing special. On a full day of playing you can probably get 2 random craft points at 76-80 range.

Ty very much for your respond. It was very helpfull.