Aden Server Maintenance: November 10, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 12 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The Harvest Pouch promotion will start for 3 weeks. Details are available here.
  • The Berserker Box in the L2 Store will no longer be available.
    • The Berserker Scrolls, Berserker Box, and Dimensional Merchant exchange will be removed next week on November 17.
  • 'Prepare for Battle' and 'Lords of Aden' events will end along with the event-related items.
    • 1st World Castle Siege Winners will receive their rewards in their character warehouse.
    • 2nd World Castle Siege Winners will receive their rewards next week on 11/17.
  • Field Supply Kit will be removed from the L2 Store.
  • Partially fixed an issue where the Castle NPC functions were not functioning.

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 12 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The Harvest Pouch promotion will start for 3 weeks. Details are available here.
  • The Beserker Box on the L2 Store will no longer be available.
    • The item and Dimensional Market exchange will be removed next week on November 17.
  • 'Prepare for Battle' and 'Lords of Aden' events will end.
  • 1st World Castle Siege Winners will receive their rewards.
    • 2nd World Castle Siege Winners will receive their rewards next week on 11/17.
  • Partially fixed an issue where the Castle NPC functions were not working.

Could you please NOT share the random rate of each item of the Harvest Pouch, so I can forget about what I am saying and keep not playing at all.
Thank you very much.

(I know they will never share the rate of each item so, just regular mf expressing my sadness)

Another scam box event. I will definitely pass on these.

Please do us a favor and just list the bottom 2-3 things on the list because that is all you get. lol

I bought 5k boxes a few events ago on Classic and will NEVER get any of these again. lol

Personally I would never buy those boxes but is interesting to see that players who would (and buy lot of them), your so called whales, are now giving up on participating in these kind events as, and I quote "never get anything".

I would say to open 1000 boxes and get NOTHING means the chances of getting ANYTHING of a value are very low.

Would you not think @Hime @Sunshine that setting the chances that low by Ncsoft is damaging the company's profits in long term?

If the chances were decent, lets say sth of a good value out of 100 boxes, ppl would continue to spend and spend more on a similar event in the future?

And if other ppl who normally would not participate saw in world chat that these boxes do give sth valuable they would try and get some themselves?

And as a result ncsoft's profits would increase by a significant amount??

Duh.

And no, in case you ask, I am not available to work in your marketing department :)

19 minutes ago, Flammable said:

I would say to open 1000 boxes and get NOTHING means the chances of getting ANYTHING of a value are very low.

the chances are already known, they are published in Korea, and it will not be difficult to find them if desired. And they are always the same at any event.
And people just bought boxes and will buy them. Nothing will change. Whoever wants to buy will buy.

4 hours ago, Chocapic said:

the % of chances are pretty low, last event , i opened 1000 berserk boxes and i got nothing good ... so i ll stop bying event items ...

You dont need come to forum to say that, just do it