Crafting Success Rate

VRachelV

The success rate is indicated each time you craft. However NCSoft "success" rates are haphazard at best, I can tell you, anecdotally, that last week I failed a skill enchant that was  given as a 90% success chance 7 times in a row.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Mete said:

The success rate is indicated each time you craft. However NCSoft "success" rates are haphazard at best, I can tell you, anecdotally, that last week I failed a skill enchant that was  given as a 90% success chance 7 times in a row.

I can confirm yesterday, 2 skills both failed goin +1 with a 90% success rate.   I wish ya made a video of the 7 fails, that would of been epic!

The game is made so players will fail. If you want to fail at somthing in life just play the game and you will fail, now or later . There will always be new items added to game so you can constantly fail at somthing so you will have no choice but to buy ncoins to succeed but if you do that again you have failed, you lose , house wins 😉

It is server success rates not individual, so you will fail more  than the  description rates %. 

You just not lucky men. Craft its ok, enchating also ok. 

In last 2 weeks I:

Craft splendor +4 (first try).

Enchant Kaliel +7 (35 scrolls)

Enchant +7 Navari (just get from market +6 and use 1 scroll)

Enchant Paulina Agathion +8 (use stuff waht clan member send)

Enchant Cloak +15 (14 normal scrolls)

Put 15% skill pover on cloak (32 stones).

Also craft 3 +9 Artifakts... (use alot - but its wort).

Not all so bad like you think.

On 11/15/2021 at 5:54 AM, Degus said:

I can confirm yesterday, 2 skills both failed goin +1 with a 90% success rate.   I wish ya made a video of the 7 fails, that would of been epic!

I've had this happen multiple times in a row before. Many times well before this update too. 

12 minutes ago, Degus said:

38 protection artifacts got me from +3 to +4 last night, won't do that again. 

Oh that's nasty.... 

I had same problem getting my fighters from 5 to 6. Failed like 6 or 7 times. Now I can't get one past 8, and of course they removed the box trade in when I bought and saved them to craft +3's. Oh f u playerbase, these take crystals not boxes... Lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ambicija said:

You just not lucky men. Craft its ok, enchating also ok. 

In last 2 weeks I:

Craft splendor +4 (first try).

Enchant Kaliel +7 (35 scrolls)

Enchant +7 Navari (just get from market +6 and use 1 scroll)

Enchant Paulina Agathion +8 (use stuff waht clan member send)

Enchant Cloak +15 (14 normal scrolls)

Put 15% skill pover on cloak (32 stones).

Also craft 3 +9 Artifakts... (use alot - but its wort).

Not all so bad like you think.

Go play lottery, because that is a hell of a luck there.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, extase1987 said:

Go play lottery, because that is a hell of a luck there.

Its just in this period for me lucky days (today i make 2 artifakts +10 from 1 first try).

But normaly no. I use 6500 circlet scolls - and not get +7, I use 23000 dragon scrolls - and not get +7 (long time ago i was use 25 and get +7),  i  use 400 silenite (40 trys) - and get max 1lvl... Last event i use 40 Ancient - and get max +11 cloak.  So sometimes luck, sometimes not. Like for all.