success rates of craft gem,s

chrisma

What is it people telling people like you telling people like me and hyper been playing this game longer than most in this forum we do not understand this game.

Random is part of probability matrix.  If you want I can go into advance math what they call "game theory" but I feel I would lose you quick.

Here is a good thing for you try flip a coin, its a 50/50 chance or is it?  There is slight chance it to land on its edge that throws the whole 50/50 probability out the window.  I will stop and let that sink in for a bit.

• Thanks 1

I do not know what was understood from my post but I agreed  with iHyperlite , the best time to open boxes  is after  the server reset  and all the changes % are reset and you got better changes.

ex. If you have 1 in 1 000 000 changes to get dragon weapon if some on gets the item, the next person must whait 1 000 000 box more to get it, but if you are the first to open  the boxes you can get it from  the first box.

Same  goes for other items, I did notice opening boxes at the end of the week the items  you get are  less good.

For things like crystal of dawn, I think  server generates a limited items  per day , so the faster you kill and the faster you get the items ,when the day reset the better, because after  that you will not get any cod.

• Thanks 1

On 12/3/2021 at 2:19 PM, Amaryz said:

I'm more worried about the lack of Ether, funny enough hunt for days, weeks, months... to fail craft and get 4 Ether in return...

The problem is the limited number of Ether you can get per day.

I know I did not agree with more  then 3 accounts, but it seems  if you want more  Ether you need more accounts to farm in the same time so this is a way to get more Ether, but that does not help at bounded items. 

Also instance zone give more Ether/ hour than normal farming/ hour.

21 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Maybe time the amount of ether you can farm with your level, higher level you are more ether you can farm because make sense more you would use or need no ?  Also a way to drain more adena from top players from thee server if the craft costs adena too..

It is a good idea