Live Server Maintenance: November 17, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 12 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• L2M Celebration Event will start for 3 weeks. Details are available here.
  • Black Knight Friday super saving sales will start for 2 weeks. Details are available here.
  • Halloween Night Market will continue for 1 final week.
  • These events will end and related event items will be removed from players' inventories:
    • The Mutant Orc Raid event
    • The Halloween Festival event
    • Pandari’s Expedition event
  • These promotions will end:
    • Expedition Supplies promotion
    • Death Knight’s Ring and Dethroned Expedition Rune promotion
  • The Hidden Secret Book item will automatically be changed to 2 Splendor Fragments.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

@Hime Hi,

Just to let you'r team know,  the guy who made up the price for the  50/50 Black friday box, didn't  took into consideration the "BLACK FRIDAY" which is supposed to be GREAT deals,   all items from dim merchant ARE minimum 2x above the Current market price for the items ingame.

An exemple,   in chronos 1 ncoin is 15Milion, it means you need 32 Ncoin for 1 black friday coin (50% chance),so 320 ncoin for 1 Crystal of dawn!! it means almost 5 bilion, ( current market price is 2 bilion) and so goes on with the rest of the list of items. Its not Realistic at all and it will be a big Fail in term of SALES.  knowing that u guys sold cry of dawn in past on store for way cheaper,    the game gets old and many are quitting, and yet no one has the opportunity to grow up and get better to have a better gameplay.

It's really sad and disapointing, i gave up and play 3 hours a week because the game is boring, even though i got the gear there's no activity.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

19 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

@Hime Hi,

Just to let you'r team know,  the guy who made up the price for the  50/50 Black friday box, didn't  took into consideration the "BLACK FRIDAY" which is supposed to be GREAT deals,   all items from dim merchant ARE minimum 2x above the Current market price for the items ingame.

An exemple,   in chronos 1 ncoin is 15Milion, it means you need 32 Ncoin for 1 black friday coin (50% chance),so 320 ncoin for 1 Crystal of dawn!! it means almost 5 bilion, ( current market price is 2 bilion) and so goes on with the rest of the list of items. Its not Realistic at all and it will be a big Fail in term of SALES.  knowing that u guys sold cry of dawn in past on store for way cheaper,    the game gets old and many are quitting, and yet no one has the opportunity to grow up and get better to have a better gameplay.

It's really sad and disapointing, i gave up and play 3 hours a week because the game is boring, even though i got the gear there's no activity.

This pretty much sums it up but hey at least the free event is decent

and really who comes up with those prices ? below item translates to 630bil on chronos server lmao

unknown.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

@Hime Hi,

It's because they want YOU to be Santa Claus this year, Andy. Where's my present, you chimney jumping reindeer abuser?! 😁

1 hour ago, iAndouille said:

@Hime Hi,

Well next time before u try to spam in forums for they add  "adena increase límit ", cause u was the first guy on SV trying to sell ítems for over trillons & trillons ... Now crying cause no one player sell Ncoin to Hero at the price they comfortably bought Lmao... You get what you deserved.. 

And 15kk per one , Knowing some tops farm 1kkk per day??  I sold for 19kk each ago 3 days... The more farmers increase their prices of all items more expensive the Ncoins will be.

Gonna try sell mines 30kk each after maimtenance. 

Btw Nice events!!! Cheers.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 12 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• L2M Celebration Event will start for 3 weeks. Details are available here.
  • Black Knight Friday super saving sales will start for 2 weeks. Details are available here.
  • Halloween Night Market will continue for 1 final week.
  • These events will end and related event items will be removed from players' inventories:
    • The Mutant Orc Raid event
    • The Halloween Festival event
    • Pandari’s Expedition event
  • These promotions will end:
    • Expedition Supplies promotion
    • Death Knight’s Ring and Dethroned Expedition Rune promotion
  • The Hidden Secret Book item will automatically be changed to 2 Splendor Fragments.

new events are meh. this 50/50 box where you can buy lvl4 jewels, is this a joke for ppl?  i dont know why you keep tossing these worthless things in promos.  game is balanced for top grade la vies, if people are lucky, they have all greaters. giving lvl 4s on any paid event is a massive insult to the playerbase.  these items were good when la vie came out... 4+ years ago...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

NORMAL:

Forgotten spellbook (can get 1/2 or 3): 160 ncoin.

SALE:

Forgotten book chapter 1: 5 BF coins = 160 Ncoin

On a sale event the have essentially put the price up on this item :(. Someone really needs to read what the standard price of something is before they decide on a sale price!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

new events are meh. this 50/50 box where you can buy lvl4 jewels, is this a joke for ppl?  i dont know why you keep tossing these worthless things in promos.  game is balanced for top grade la vies, if people are lucky, they have all greaters. giving lvl 4s on any paid event is a massive insult to the playerbase.  these items were good when la vie came out... 4+ years ago...

totally agreed, was greedy treasure chest  and drop lv5 jewels free,  now i get why they remove it, they hope we so dumb and exchange are rlm for a lv4, because we dont have other option. so genius move and dumb as well :D

4 hours ago, SuperJae said:

NORMAL:

Forgotten spellbook (can get 1/2 or 3): 160 ncoin.

SALE:

Forgotten book chapter 1: 5 BF coins = 160 Ncoin

On a sale event the have essentially put the price up on this item :(. Someone really needs to read what the standard price of something is before they decide on a sale price!

No replies in to the terrible pricing of some of the event items guys. Just more announcements and more unhappy player posts, but the jokes' on us cause we are still here. 

I'm shocked how people don't know basis of economy. Items are expensive because there is a lot of adena on servers and adena is easily farmable in trilions quantity. Go re-calculate prices with old adena>ncoins prices at 1m per ncoin, wow it will be so cheap surprisingly!

But anyway people are quitting pretty fast, I'm glad ncsoft supports it so we end it soon.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, socketka said:

I'm shocked how people don't know basis of economy. Items are expensive because there is a lot of adena on servers and adena is easily farmable in trilions quantity. Go re-calculate prices with old adena>ncoins prices at 1m per ncoin, wow it will be so cheap surprisingly!

But anyway people are quitting pretty fast, I'm glad ncsoft supports it so we end it soon.

Trilions adena easily farmable? :D

Thank you for info :DDDD

9 hours ago, iAndouille said:

@Hime Hi,

And where is the problem??? Developers must solv just archers problem - cut mass skills dmg  3-5 times - and all adena price problem solved. Why arhers in game can farm 3-5 times more then othes clases?

I did the math last night for crystal of dawn at 100% success rate of getting coins and bleeping laughed! Everyone needs 100s of these things to upgrade essential items that EVERYONE needs in the game. Why the hell are they so hard to get?

I think y’all are actively trying to make everyone quit. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Draecke said:

This pretty much sums it up but hey at least the free event is decent

and really who comes up with those prices ? below item translates to 630bil on chronos server lmao

unknown.png

want a better laugh, convert level 5 red cat eye into enough splendor frags to try to upgrade from 3-4. 

Come on NCWest we need dawn! I need like 60 to try and progress with my equipment but I refuse to pay those prices, so I guess we returners/newbs be stuck in 105lvl zones until you do smth about it.

And why you didn't add cocktails to the royal feast pack? Kind of useless without buffs that...

Add consumables box to the store for like 3 bucks. That box lasts me a week, so I would need 4 of those a month, thats another 12 bucks for you guys.

Pimp has  a good point, sure players may have hundreds of billions of adena but some people, like me,  wont pay 100 mill for a rose, I can, but principles won't let me.   If dawn crystals were cheaper I'd start upgrading my iss's things too, but I won't pay these prices, I can, but I won't.

4 hours ago, socketka said:

They are selling itmes at a big price that people with money do not need, so adena will be the same or worse they will sale the items they have at big price and make more adena not less. 

This are entry lvl itmes for beginners who do not have adena and have to go to $ to buy nc coins, and nc makes money. Hase nothing  to do with adena. 

5 minutes ago, Degus said:

Pimp has  a good point, sure players may have hundreds of billions of adena but some people, like me,  wont pay 100 mill for a rose, I can, but principles won't let me.   If dawn crystals were cheaper I'd start upgrading my iss's things too, but I won't pay these prices, I can, but I won't.

You can not pay because it is not logical, to spend money for nothing and a lot of money for nothing, everything has a limit, but not the greed of ncsoft. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, socketka said:

This patétic how Many new players can Even farm 1billon yes 1 billón  for myself i took me 4 month get 1B and got lvl 108.. U talk for u guys who already kill this Game , farming all in-game , making trillons & trillons and selling the basic things farmeable súper Overpriced... Shame on You saying , No good event no ítems QQ... Idiots buying all for re-sell Overpriced... AH CHRONOS codez 700kk each... Rune stone 900kk , Forgotten 1 2B.. then fking yeah Ncoins 40kk each then...and who can Buy all & re-sell ?? A new player or a top farming player ???