Black Friday Sales scam

Draecke

Fyi the Black Friday Mammogeddon Pack are the normal talismans and NOT the Advanced versions so useless trash and not worth any NCoin let alone 1200

Do Not Buy - you have been warned!

@Juji very lame you guys put that in there as nobody was expecting to see those useless ones

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

refund ticket #23791201 I expect to see this resolved fast

for the people who are not aware what the normal talismans do here's their item description which should have been on the Black Friday events page but conveniently is missing there.. and no those are not worth 1200 NCoins

W2F0sAI.png

• Thanks 1

@Draecke i hope your ticket gets resolved and get your ncoins back.

Like i said in the other topic, nc has gone too far with all the fails and scams the last months. Worst than before.

It's time to stand up and boycott this fail company. No one should buy ncoins. Halloween event failed, black friday sales failed and i'm sure Christmas events will be a huge fail too. Let's teach them a lesson so their income decreases.

To be honest i expected that its the useless version.

Remember there was like 1 year ago also a store sale for 30 day talismans where we asked which one they are and where NCW kept silence.

And suprise, it was the crap.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Hellbender said:

Wouldn't think so, they're all 30 day items.

you get them as box version so I do think they're tradeable but again why would ya ? just shelf out alil more adena and get advanced versions ingame which are actually worth having

keep in mind in Korea they're all using the 10 day super combined version (Kara talisman in crafting system with 50% success rate) of those as they have so many of advanced ones that the Kara's are main stream

actually, could be wrong but I think the advanced ones are perma in their Einhassad store so yeah Kara's becomes the default then

Welcome to the NCW Hunger Games!

On 11/17/2021 at 9:32 PM, Draecke said:

Fyi the Black Friday Mammogeddon Pack are the normal talismans and NOT the Advanced versions so useless trash and not worth any NCoin let alone 1200

Do Not Buy - you have been warned!

@Juji very lame you guys put that in there as nobody was expecting to see those useless ones

Ty for taking the time to advice us :)

an another consecutive big "FAIL" from NCsoft ...