Forums

Hello
   Is it my perception or is the Naia server increasingly empty?

I've been helping a friend to get to 110 for weeks, I'm iss

I did a support because it is delusional to get a rank or normal dd in this game

Simply seeing the prices and the excased of resources makes you want to run away from here

I have faith that this will change I do not know if for worse or better I do not know

But I would like to know how many people are active in Naia, is there any way to know?

and I'm talking about main classes ...... not multi-accounts to farm adena or time zones

And please stop repeating day after day after day items through the world chat if then you sell them for quantities that only a few have it is very sad all that hahahahahaha

6 minutes ago, Guacimara said:

Hello
   Is it my perception or is the Naia server increasingly empty?

I've been helping a friend to get to 110 for weeks, I'm iss

I did a support because it is delusional to get a rank or normal dd in this game

Simply seeing the prices and the excased of resources makes you want to run away from here

I have faith that this will change I do not know if for worse or better I do not know

But I would like to know how many people are active in Naia, is there any way to know?

and I'm talking about main classes ...... not multi-accounts to farm adena or time zones

And please stop repeating day after day after day items through the world chat if then you sell them for quantities that only a few have it is very sad all that hahahahahaha

Naia was pretty dead when I was there prior to transfers opening. People have consistently kept leaving both servers since then, so it is not surprising it feels empty today. 

Meh ... both servers are pretty dead. There's a big bunch of east europeans, brazilians etc playing F2P in their exalted sets, they make up numbers so you see a couple of thousand actives in party matching, but will never progress. Mid level players are quitting, cause they can't keep up with the economy. Nobody in their right mind will dump new mortgage type of money on a game, especially one managed as badly as this one. End gamers are just filling up alts with adena, cause there's nothing to do with all the adena they farm.

• Like 3

Exactly.

Depending on the type of event, I'm either logged in with 3 accounts or 9.  It's like the old days when parents would have 10 children, knowing only one might actually become successful enough to support them in their old age.  You need about 9 characters to farm enough adena to make one character playable. 

I'm pretty sure that I'm one of many that does that. So however many people they say play this game, just divide it by 9. And then divide that further by the professional bots, i.e., the REAL bots, which is probably around 50,000. Give or take.

in Party Matching right now is around 700 parties, I would say there are also 700 active individuals playing on naia. I also think there is about 1500 accounts with prestige on, that makes it $22,500 monthly income just for prestige for NCWest/Naia.

8 hours ago, Mete said:

Meh ... both servers are pretty dead. There's a big bunch of east europeans, brazilians etc playing F2P in their exalted sets, they make up numbers so you see a couple of thousand actives in party matching, but will never progress. Mid level players are quitting, cause they can't keep up with the economy. Nobody in their right mind will dump new mortgage type of money on a game, especially one managed as badly as this one. End gamers are just filling up alts with adena, cause there's nothing to do with all the adena they farm.

100% agree. Don't get fooled when you see Chronos/Naia "normal" , it's because of the L2M Celebration event that's currently running. Everyone logs in all the toons for daily kastia and the 6h buff to get free opal lvl4 and hewr to make their weapons +12, otherwise both servers have very very low active players. I'd say around 500-600? Probably.

Economy is a mess, even if you want to go for normal xp in normal hunting areas you need to pay, otherwise you'll be always dead and then you quit. I am so happy seeing ppl quit, this will teach NC a lesson to change the marketing strategy and provide us with a useful fun content and good events. With 30-60 euros you can buy a AAA game and enjoy it with your friends or single player - with 30-60 euros in l2 you cannot even teleport.

Also: http://koreabizwire.com/ncsoft-q3-net-down-34-8-pct-on-poor-performance-of-new-titles/204122