Aden Server Maintenance: November 24, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 12 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Routine server updates and modifications.
  • L2M Celebration Event will continue for 2 weeks.
  • Black Knight Friday super saving sales in the L2 Store will continue 1 final week.
  • The Harvest Pouch in the L2 Store will continue to be available for 2 weeks.

Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃

8 minutes ago, Hime said:

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 12 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Routine server updates and modifications.
  • L2M Celebration Event will continue for 2 weeks.
  • Black Knight Friday super saving sales in the L2 Store will continue 1 final week.
  • The Harvest Pouch in the L2 Store will continue to be available for 2 weeks.

Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃

@Hime, will you fix the bug in the L2M special craft options?

@juji @Hime @Sunshine Guys you did not fix the bug on the L2M special craft event option, cloak and powder still show as already crafted which is not true, they shown as crafted since day 1 of the event no one could have crafted them cause none have the coins to do so, come on! i am only working in the event cause I need cloaks for my alts!

On 11/24/2021 at 11:38 AM, Oestemnet said:

@juji @Hime @Sunshine Guys you did not fix the bug on the L2M special craft event option, cloak and powder still show as already crafted which is not true, they shown as crafted since day 1 of the event no one could have crafted them cause none have the coins to do so, come on! i am only working in the event cause I need cloaks for my alts!

Still bugged