Classic Server Maintenance: November 24, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 12 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Routine server updates and modifications.
  • L2M Celebration Event will continue for 2 weeks.
  • Black Knight Friday super saving sales in the L2 Store will be available for 1 final week.
  • Halloween Night Market will end.
    • Night Market Coins, Night Market Treasure Chests, and Spirit Potions will be removed from players' inventories on December 8.

Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃

more of the same, if not nothing... the classic server is dying and the GMs do nothing... the market in giran is poor, the events for those who don't need more items... the craft is dead... and new players are frustrated. Here are some questions to guide you to the next maintenance (and a good-natured critique):

Q: To farm, they (me and the newbies) need the B grade, who gets the B grade to sell?
Answer: the high lvl

Axiom: but the high lvl only sells +16 or higher items for 2kkk.

Q: Where can I farm 2kkk?
Answer: in an abandoned camp!

Q: with bots? like?

Q: in this event low lvl can't get jade lvl 4 because they need 2000 coin to do that...simple math 20 day event 50 a day, how many coins can they get?

Answer: 1000!

Q: so if i can't grow this lvl 4 jade, who will sell it to me? what high lvl? what is the price? 650kk ?? how can i get this money abandoned camp?

(Sarcasm if you're Sheldon Copper) ohhhh, got it!!!! there's a robot also doing the events and maintenance... there's definitely an error in its algorithm.

so, i don't want a server that is easy to play! i don't care if a need kill 100k of mobs to drop a recipe grade b(i will do that, but it's not possible now...), but there is a line between reasonable and impractical, but "you are so far from the line, that the line is a dot for you". (Tribbiani, Joye. 2000)

• Like 2

On 11/24/2021 at 5:55 AM, llAlonell said:

more of the same, if not nothing... the classic server is dying and the GMs do nothing... the market in giran is poor, the events for those who don't need more items... the craft is dead... and new players are frustrated. Here are some questions to guide you to the next maintenance (and a good-natured critique):

Q: To farm, they (me and the newbies) need the B grade, who gets the B grade to sell?
Answer: the high lvl

Axiom: but the high lvl only sells +16 or higher items for 2kkk.

Q: Where can I farm 2kkk?
Answer: in an abandoned camp!

Q: with bots? like?

Q: in this event low lvl can't get jade lvl 4 because they need 2000 coin to do that...simple math 20 day event 50 a day, how many coins can they get?

Q: so if i can't grow this lvl 4 jade, who will sell it to me? what high lvl? what is the price? 650kk ?? how can i get this money abandoned camp?

(Sarcasm if you're Sheldon Copper) ohhhh, got it!!!! there's a robot also doing the events and maintenance... there's definitely an error in its algorithm.

so, i don't want a server that is easy to play! i don't care if a need kill 100k of mobs to drop a recipe grade b(i will do that, but it's not possible now...), but there is a line between reasonable and impractical, but "you are so far from the line, that the line is a dot for you". (Tribbiani, Joye. 2000)

Hello,
This is incorrect:

Correct is:

Complete Daily Hunting Missions 50 coins
Open an L2M Chest 60 coins

50 x 20 + 60 x 20 = 2200 coins
And JADE 4 costs 2000 coins..
BR, Prusky

• Like 2

1 hour ago, prusky said:

Hello,
This is incorrect:

Correct is:

Complete Daily Hunting Missions 50 coins
Open an L2M Chest 60 coins

50 x 20 + 60 x 20 = 2200 coins
And JADE 4 costs 2000 coins..
BR, Prusky

How can i get l2m chest?? Thx to answer

1 hour ago, llalone3ll said:

How can i get l2m chest?? Thx to answer

Acquiring L2M Chests

Learn about L2M and the Celebration Event by speaking to L2M Messenger Roa located in all towns. Roa will also provide an L2M Blessing consumable item once per day. Upon consuming it, it will provide a 6-hour buff. The buff provides:

All Stats +1, Atk. Spd./Casting Spd. +100, Speed +10

There are 6 stages to the buff and each hour it will advance to the next stage up to Stage 6. At each stage advancement you will automatically collect an L2M Chest (up to 6 chests daily from the L2M Blessing). The buff will persist through death but will not advance to the next stage if you are dead.