spoil/dropps

Blutwurst

21 hours ago, Blutwurst said:

Is this a Non-spoil/drop server? Im lvl 40 scav and not one successful spoil or normal drop. Hope for a real and truethfull answer. I dont see any other dwarves which is not normal in a L2 server. Thanks

Spoil is now done via the reverse plunder stab on the othel fortune seeker. This is learned on the 4th class change.

Looting the mob is done automatically now.

There is no spoiling to my knowledge pre 85

The only thing you can spoil (plunder technically) is fragments for augment stones. And you won't get those till you start killing mobs in Hellbound or higher. In terms of drops, there are none until you start killing mobs that are 105 level (Ivory Tower/Silent Valley). And you will get with a very small chance aden chest, which have a small chance of giving you full items when you open them.

5 hours ago, Mete said:

The only thing you can spoil (plunder technically) is fragments for augment stones. And you won't get those till you start killing mobs in Hellbound or higher. In terms of drops, there are none until you start killing mobs that are 105 level (Ivory Tower/Silent Valley). And you will get with a very small chance aden chest, which have a small chance of giving you full items when you open them.

Aden chest is irrelevant of spoil though. Any class can get those. Higher levels drop a shiny aden chest. 

Other normal drops are the craft mats and ether. Ether is obtained automatically while killing libs and is capped per day. 

6 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

Aden chest is irrelevant of spoil though. Any class can get those. Higher levels drop a shiny aden chest. 

Other normal drops are the craft mats and ether. Ether is obtained automatically while killing libs and is capped per day. 

Ether is obtained automatically while killing libs and is capped per day. 

Yes it is capped per day and is to bad, it is a good source of income.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2021 at 10:55 PM, Blutwurst said:

Is this a Non-spoil/drop server? Im lvl 40 scav and not one successful spoil or normal drop. Hope for a real and truethfull answer. I dont see any other dwarves which is not normal in a L2 server. Thanks

This is Live server Forum... ALL Legacy skills 1-85 have been removed(there is no novice Plunder... or any form of what Spoil has become until Awakening) if you are using Spoil/Sweep you might be playing on Classic(I have no Idea if Dwarves on Aden have Spoil/Sweep skills) When I last played Classic, no-grade full-drops and D-grade Mats had no value to NPC... that was maybe 1-1.5 years ago.

https://forums.lineage2.com/forum/34-classic/