Gear vs. accessories

Tierany

I started playing back in prelude but took quite a bit of time off. They have has changed immensely since last i played. Of coarse I’m upgrading my gear to today’s market. I have upgraded weapon, some jewels, agathon, circlet, dye and some in the artifact book. I know eventually i want to change the SA on the bow, have to read what i need to get the SA i want, but that is not important to me atm. My question is simple, and i know it’s a matter of opinion. Should i buy armor or accessories first, Enchant skills etc etc. I’m in exalted gear for the moment. Any advice would be appreciated.

Btw i play a 105 trickster

Hello,
I would go with the Blessed Exalted Set+10 that you can make through the store.
That the Blessed Exalted free Ring that gives P.Skill CD.

Then I would enchant skills to +7 Focus since it is quite easy to enchant to +7, afterwards go with Blessed Enchant to +10 Focus. Here enchant Pinpoint, Quickshot, Tornado Shot, Heavy Arrow Rain, Multiple Arrow, Recoil to +7 Focus in same time. When you get more P.Skill Critical Rate, you can slowly swap them to Break/Power later.
Then for the accessories, focus on a cheap Angel Necklace+6, Angel Ring+6 & Angel Earring+6 followed by an Atlas Earring+10 and upgrade to Blessed Atlas. Later upgrade them to Blessed Angel etc overtime.

During next Libra swap your Yul to Ghost Sentinel for more Attack Damage since it is the strongest Yul in PVE. Trickster is PVP oriented which you won't be able to do for a year or two.

Weapon wise, find a good R99 Bloody +12 and from there, upgrade it overtime to a R110 Bloody +10 with Elcyum at Blacksmith in order to gain more Attack attribute and enchant it with Heavenly scrolls back to +12. Benefit from current event in order to make Heavenly scrolls on 3 or more accounts. Do daily Castilla, put 3 toons together to farm quicker the event quest coins.

Try to use weapon augment stone to get minimum 15% P.Skill Critical Damage or 15% P.Skill Power.

Once you are done with the upgrade above, focus on artifacts+3/+4 P.Atk (balance & Fighting Spirit) P.Skill Critical Rate, P.Skill Critical Damage (balance & Fighting Spirit), P.Skill Power (Fighting Spirit).

Followed by Elmore+7, Elmore+10 and further with good augments.

Radiant Circlet of Authority, Top-grade Kaliel, Top-grade Artifact Book.

Get level 4 Opal, Ruby, Red Cat as starting point and upgrade later to level 5 when possible.

By now, you have a good base, upgrade skills to +15 Focus now.

If you encounter problems in AOE and take to much damage, enchant Hex+10 to improve damage done on single target to help you kill quicker in single target then.

Come back when those upgrades are made :)

GL.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Tierany said:

Forgot to mention i have started dual class, 101 Tyrr. I play with a 105 Iss as means of support

Make it 105 and stop with Tyrr dual.
Gear Yul as they share same items except armor & weapon.
Take advance of the Yul to farm easier to gear your dual over time.

ISS Hierophant for PoM is recommended for solo 

4 minutes ago, extase1987 said:

Make it 105 and stop with Tyrr dual.
Gear Yul as they share same items except armor & weapon.
Take advance of the Yul to farm easier to gear your dual over time.

ISS Hierophant for PoM is recommended for solo 

I agree. I planned on only playing the Tyrr till 105 since they use the same gear. I’m not going to invest more resources in the Tyrr. I want to focus on advancing my yul, that’s whyi am asking what would be my best opinion moving forward. I did notice after upgrading the 2 rings, necklace and circle, that made a significant improvement

You focus on damage first, defense second. Skills +10 (since they are your damage) at  least , items that increase your damage (skill damage rings, artifacts, ruby, redcat), enchant your bow (current event helps) make it bloody, then start worrying about defense.

• Thanks 1

On 11/24/2021 at 1:34 AM, extase1987 said:

Hello,
I would go with the Blessed Exalted Set+10 that you can make through the store.
That the Blessed Exalted free Ring that gives P.Skill CD.

Then I would enchant skills to +7 Focus since it is quite easy to enchant to +7, afterwards go with Blessed Enchant to +10 Focus. Here enchant Pinpoint, Quickshot, Tornado Shot, Heavy Arrow Rain, Multiple Arrow, Recoil to +7 Focus in same time. When you get more P.Skill Critical Rate, you can slowly swap them to Break/Power later.
Then for the accessories, focus on a cheap Angel Necklace+6, Angel Ring+6 & Angel Earring+6 followed by an Atlas Earring+10 and upgrade to Blessed Atlas. Later upgrade them to Blessed Angel etc overtime.

During next Libra swap your Yul to Ghost Sentinel for more Attack Damage since it is the strongest Yul in PVE. Trickster is PVP oriented which you won't be able to do for a year or two.

Weapon wise, find a good R99 Bloody +12 and from there, upgrade it overtime to a R110 Bloody +10 with Elcyum at Blacksmith in order to gain more Attack attribute and enchant it with Heavenly scrolls back to +12. Benefit from current event in order to make Heavenly scrolls on 3 or more accounts. Do daily Castilla, put 3 toons together to farm quicker the event quest coins.

Try to use weapon augment stone to get minimum 15% P.Skill Critical Damage or 15% P.Skill Power.

Once you are done with the upgrade above, focus on artifacts+3/+4 P.Atk (balance & Fighting Spirit) P.Skill Critical Rate, P.Skill Critical Damage (balance & Fighting Spirit), P.Skill Power (Fighting Spirit).

Followed by Elmore+7, Elmore+10 and further with good augments.

Radiant Circlet of Authority, Top-grade Kaliel, Top-grade Artifact Book.

Get level 4 Opal, Ruby, Red Cat as starting point and upgrade later to level 5 when possible.

By now, you have a good base, upgrade skills to +15 Focus now.

If you encounter problems in AOE and take to much damage, enchant Hex+10 to improve damage done on single target to help you kill quicker in single target then.

Come back when those upgrades are made :)

GL.

Note, I played Dark Age of Camelot for 12 years, didn't game for 1 year and only started Lineage Jan 2021.

I'm a Yul Sagittarius and I have done similar things to my main as you suggest with minor differences.

I have a  +15 Bloody bow R99 with plans to make it a 110 when money permits.

The two skills I use most , heavy arrow rain and pinpoint are both enchanted to +20,  I have raised my main attack and main defense forgotten skills to +10 (the forgotten skill books are a pain to acquire). I have +3 dyes, level 2 artifact book, 5 good agathion and 5 good jewels. +10 exalted armour was the logical choice.

I wouldn't waste adena or books enchanting tornado or recoil shot, I can't remember when I have used either.  Substitute in impact shot because it stuns and some accessories and later abilities in your ability point tree add damage to immobilized targets.

Other than that I pretty much agree with extase post.  Secondary to skill damage I found weapon attribute is 2nd biggest thing to work on as they elemental level breaks that you need to make to keep your damage consistent use not be a huge factor but last 2 years of updates has changed that.

Wapons atribute is very important, i was upgrading critica dmg, skil. Critica dmg, p.atak, skil  power, but when I increase atak atribute I so the real diference , I must of reached brake point, I do not know the brake point for the zones, but atak atribute is very important. 

On 11/26/2021 at 2:43 AM, Hellbender said:

Note, I played Dark Age of Camelot for 12 years, didn't game for 1 year and only started Lineage Jan 2021.

I'm a Yul Sagittarius and I have done similar things to my main as you suggest with minor differences.

I have a  +15 Bloody bow R99 with plans to make it a 110 when money permits.

The two skills I use most , heavy arrow rain and pinpoint are both enchanted to +20,  I have raised my main attack and main defense forgotten skills to +10 (the forgotten skill books are a pain to acquire). I have +3 dyes, level 2 artifact book, 5 good agathion and 5 good jewels. +10 exalted armour was the logical choice.

Upgradeing +15 r99 bow is a pain, you get +13 r110 is good but you lose the +15 that you can not make back with haven , if you had +12 r99 upgrade to  +10 r110  add 2 haven scroll  make it to +12 r110, but +15 

2 hours ago, Mitzza said:

Upgradeing +15 r99 bow is a pain, you get +13 r110 is good but you lose the +15 that you can not make back with haven , if you had +12 r99 upgrade to  +10 r110  add 2 haven scroll  make it to +12 r110, but +15 

You get more patk and 150 more element tho. The drop of 2 enchants is to counter the gear upgrade aspect.

I agree +12 R99 is the better option to upgrade due to what u say, but not many people will buy a +15 R99 for the cost it takes to make it. His only real option is to upgrade it and loose 2 enchants. +13 bloody/limited is still very good. 

7 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

You get more patk and 150 more element tho. The drop of 2 enchants is to counter the gear upgrade aspect.

I agree +12 R99 is the better option to upgrade due to what u say, but not many people will buy a +15 R99 for the cost it takes to make it. His only real option is to upgrade it and loose 2 enchants. +13 bloody/limited is still very good. 

You are right , to bad there  is no option  to use adițional itmes  and to keep the same enchant lvl.