Dragon Weapon Fragments -- Worth it?

MalumInSe

This question is specifically for daggers, but all replies are welcome. I made a second +15 Amaranthine Dual Daggers that I'm thinking of trading for one of the Dragon dagger fragments. A good idea, or not worth it considering everything that you need to upgrade it? Discuss.

dragon fragment dagger 40 bill and you wanna give 150 bill ++ Dagger you must be Idiot OR You dont know to Count OF Course NOT 1st IS Fragment Second how you will CRAFT IT ??? there is no Dragon Claws in the Server Exept MS,NOVA,DH, MAX 

1 hour ago, MalumInSe said:

This question is specifically for daggers, but all replies are welcome. I made a second +15 Amaranthine Dual Daggers that I'm thinking of trading for one of the Dragon dagger fragments. A good idea, or not worth it considering everything that you need to upgrade it? Discuss.

40b fragment, ok...

~1tril for 50 claws(hard to find)

~250b for mats

:)

3 hours ago, Draecke said:

ah details, let's keep the dream alive ;)

There were fifty dragon claws being sold in the Auction House at Chronos server a couple weeks ago. The total price was one trillion adena, split into two packs of five hundred billion adena

6 hours ago, ChiChele said:

dragon fragment dagger 40 bill and you wanna give 150 bill ++ Dagger you must be Idiot OR You dont know to Count OF Course NOT 1st IS Fragment Second how you will CRAFT IT ??? there is no Dragon Claws in the Server Exept MS,NOVA,DH, MAX 

Sigh. Look, genius, I didn't mean a straight trade for a fragment. I know the value of a  +15 weapon.  I make and sell them all the time. As for the crafts, this is purely speculation on my part, but I'm thinking that if Dragon fragments were made available in this promotion, there must be a future promotion where the mats will be obtainable.  That seems to be their approach, otherwise why bother giving out any fragments at all. We'll have to wait and see.

yep, only buy a dragon fragment with ur adena surplus or unsed items so it won't impact ur current game play as it's a long range invesment which may or may not pay off in the future

for me it's a non issue as tank / tyrant don't benefit from it in PVE grind compared to a +16 PVE Weapon with right sa's (pcrit damage), if they would add pcrit damage instead of lol p skill crit damage then that would change things but as is it's crap for tanks & tyrants

Archived