Forums

Question, Newbi, but old player

Dimar

Hello
I am a player since the first chronicles of L2 and I returned after a few years, finding many changes.
I have done all the quests receiving the equipment D and C
The question is, do you have to do some quest to get the equipament B and A? Are they bought in store?
I appreciate your help

B-Grade equipment is not given out by the system, but with all those modern buffs you also don't need it. At lvl 58, when you have finished the Sea of Spores quest series, you will get a notification which brings you to the Forsaken Plains. After having done the quests there, you will get A-Grade equipment and some A-Grade Shots.

On 8/1/2018 at 6:11 AM, Dimar said:

TY.
Another question
C, B, A crystals are bought in store ?, I have looked for dwarfs selling and I have not found any, especially C

There might be some in the auction house. Or you can buy some low grade stuff and crystallize it yourself.

Also, once you receive your 30-day R-grade set after awakening, do not delete your S-grade Dynasty set/weapon. When the R-grade expires you might find it difficult to get gear. (you can get free low R-grade Immortal set from your mentee certificates, but I personally find the S-grade Dynasty better because of the bonus stats)

Archived