Live Server Maintenance: December 1, 2021

Hime

25 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

You can't say  - "I am a solo player , no so strong but stronger than many".  You are in down of 99% server gamers. You so weak that even cant imagine! 

Afk mode 112lvl personage from simple mobs  in 1h getting ~25kk(m)

Storm (solo dd) - 150kk

ios 112 (solo dd) -750kk

and etc...

Not TOP - but strong dd in TOI, TOI_wold geting 5b in 1h....

You simple not understand this game, find clan, find smart people - they maybe will make for you tips.

It is the game perspective that makes people believe that they are strong , if you know the mechanics of the game. Just make a new character and try to play you will see. 

The gap between players is incredible , but if new players knew that  they will not start to play the game.

7 minutes ago, Mitzza said:

It is the game perspective that makes people believe that they are strong , if you know the mechanics off the game. Just make a new character and try to play you will see. 

Im sure from 0 i will grow faster then 99.9% people. And have items better then 99.9% new people (if all not pay for game). 

And here most iportant part - top acc (with items) wort 50.000$... 100.000$ ... 200.000$  Problem that people not understand  - to be top - have price. Not need to think that you for free in short time will have account for ...5000$... (5000$ its normal strong 112lvl account). 

Edited by Ambicija
mistake

1 hour ago, Ambicija said:

In im sure from 0 i will grow faster then 99.9% people. And have items better then 99.9% new people (if all not pay for game). 

And here most iportant part - top acc (with items) wort 50.000$... 100.000$ ... 200.000$  Problem that people not understand  - to be top - have price. Not need to think that you for free in short time will have account for ...5000$... (5000$ its normal strong 112lvl account). 

I am saying that the game makes you believe you are strong, ex. Atlas erring 12 give +5%, bless erring +2 p.def .. people work to make the item and believe wow 2% p.def I am strong now, next item 5% skills power  40B,  7 % p.criti. dmg 80 B,  all this items are useless on a new character, but they farm  see the money they make compare items prices, compare nccoins what you can buy and come to conclusions that they are strong.

But yes you are right they must know the reality of the game, blow away their hope and dreams 😂

The way I see it , new players should be on a new server until lvl 112 , and  when they make lvl 112 they get transfered to live server, this way they can lvl and farm items on their on pace , with diferent server settings for drop and mobs , not influenced by the item farmed and selled by the big lvl players or by the prices on the live server.

16 hours ago, Juji said:

Typo in the maintenance notes, it will be removed on 12/8 as planned.

how nice of you to grace us with your presence today, care to talk about the L2M exclusion of more then half of Europe and the Vitality Rune issue ?

full disclosure as this treatment of your loyal long term customer base I have to say for me personally it has been enough so your answer matters quite a bit in what's next, for now I've stop spending and xp in this game and next stop is quit logging in all together.

will decide that in January after my holiday break, I won't be home or near a pc so don't bother try to assuage the situation with some Christmas event as I will not be around.

• Like 1

also tell your marketing team to fix their mailing lists to not send access codes to players in European countries you guys put on block from participation

l3XVvFX.png

received one of those on all my accounts which is cool up to the point one tries to actually register and then get ignored with no explanation what so ever

bottom line here, is that promotional give away vitality rune code really worth peeving off half your European player base and potentially loosing players over ?

8 hours ago, Ambicija said:

Runes droping in TOI, TOI_wold. Alot. Just wait -prices will go down.

Relatively speaking. 

Players set prices, so the cost will never drop below  "too much." Right now they are "way too much," and if only a few ppl can farm them, the prices are likely to remain "way too much." The only time you see prices drop is when bots/farmers looking to make a fast buck get involved.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mitzza said:

The way I see it , new players should be on a new server until lvl 112 , and  when they make lvl 112 they get transfered to live server, this way they can lvl and farm items on their on pace , with diferent server settings for drop and mobs , not influenced by the item farmed and selled by the big lvl players or by the prices on the live server.

Unfortunately, the same behavior that caused the high level  113+ server to be a mess would ultimately show up on the server for noobs. 

44 minutes ago, BigBadThumper said:

Unfortunately, the same behavior that caused the high level  113+ server to be a mess would ultimately show up on the server for noobs. 

Yes you are right, but somthing must be done, one idea is better then nothing, the server needs  new players, people will soon die of old age.

14 hours ago, BigBadThumper said:

Relatively speaking. 

Players set prices, so the cost will never drop below  "too much." Right now they are "way too much," and if only a few ppl can farm them, the prices are likely to remain "way too much." The only time you see prices drop is when bots/farmers looking to make a fast buck get involved.

Its hard to undertand where is probplem with rune stone... Rune stone drop exist. In market rune stone exist. And it need just 4, 8... for some skills - thats all. Also geting some free rune stone when lvl up. So where is problem to pay 400-800kk? :)

14 hours ago, BigBadThumper said:

Relatively speaking. 

Newbies need for game, need for top people. They must to "work" - farming, fishing resurses for TOP people. Game economy working like this - and its ok. The same in game, the same in real life. Someone must to "work" - and someone must to use all this things. Or  you from comunistic Cuba - and all understand in diferent?

The problem right now is that for new players it's not worth experience and fun wise to "work" to get even close to the game content.

NCWest badly needs to do one of the 2 following, as fast as possible or servers are totally empty:

A:

Heavily promote the game so that a huge basis of new players come in and have that way enough other new players to play together

(Because 50 new players that wanna do Aden 105 or IT and not getting into any party will quit rly fast at 106/107)

B:

Heavily boost the remaining lower lvls to 112+ for the current game content

(Would think about another 30 day vit rune just for 1 char per account if no other char in there is 112+)

I would love to see " A "

Side aspect:

@Juji @Hime you need to start to interact way more with your remaining players. Be it answering here at the forum and also you need to do way more ingame stuff loggin at the servers, doing event (not just gm buffs) together with your playerbase.

I remember the old "bunny hunt" event or the old event to get "revita pops" or even something simple like "hide and seek you somewhere at the world map"

Please next time make sure Event NPC is located correctly in all towns. It is a shame event is almost over and NPC is only in Aden and Rune(Opposed to what Event page says). Not to mention Roa is on a unusual spot and out of her platform making it much harder to find and click.  @Juji@Hime

agJBECu.png

• Like 2

On 12/2/2021 at 12:19 PM, Ambicija said:

Its hard to undertand where is probplem with rune stone... Rune stone drop exist. In market rune stone exist. And it need just 4, 8... for some skills - thats all. Also geting some free rune stone when lvl up. So where is problem to pay 400-800kk? :)

The problem is that the most played class on all servers only needs 8 Rune Stones and 1 Greater Rune Stone to unlock all skills. These 8 Rune Stones are obtained for free by leveling. All other, non-Yul, classes need a minimum of 16 Rune Stones and 1 Greater Rune Stone to do the same. Some classes even close to 80 Rune Stones (Tyrr, Sigil, Iss) and all these classes cannot easily farm back all the adena needed to buy the Rune Stones.

I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it again. L2Store Promotions and in game events should flood the market with consumables so people that make 30-150b a week in places like TOI cannot corner the market to offload at 500% inflated prices during Libra. And with consumables I mean stuff like Rune Stones, Star Signs, Splendor Fragments, Gem Energy, etc..

And of course... JUJI, NCSoft and L2 should stop removing event items when events are over. Lineage II is the only MMORPG in the frigging world that doesn't allow players to keep their event items.

2 hours ago, Dwarfsaurus said:

The problem is that the most played class on all servers only needs 8 Rune Stones and 1 Greater Rune Stone to unlock all skills. These 8 Rune Stones are obtained for free by leveling. All other, non-Yul, classes need a minimum of 16 Rune Stones and 1 Greater Rune Stone to do the same. Some classes even close to 80 Rune Stones (Tyrr, Sigil, Iss) and all these classes cannot easily farm back all the adena needed to buy the Rune Stones.

I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it again. L2Store Promotions and in game events should flood the market with consumables so people that make 30-150b a week in places like TOI cannot corner the market to offload at 500% inflated prices during Libra. And with consumables I mean stuff like Rune Stones, Star Signs, Splendor Fragments, Gem Energy, etc..

And of course... JUJI, NCSoft and L2 should stop removing event items when events are over. Lineage II is the only MMORPG in the frigging world that doesn't allow players to keep their event items.

No. Here im agree with NcsSoft politic (its rare).

What ist 4, 8, 16 runes... its totaly NOTHING. Ok 1 rune price (now) in market  80-150kk... in midle 100kk so 1 skill (8 rune) 800kk.  // nc.coin price 1nc=10-15kk... So about what we talking here? 0.5-1$? If not have 1$ - this game not for you. Or if for you problem to colekt 1b in game for skill... This game not for you. To understan = +20 skill its 50-80B! +30 forgoten skills 2000+$!

Game event promotions now ok (but sometimes they making mistakes with prices). PROBLEM - now in game alot poor people (in real life) and not want to spend no 1$ for game. But this game can exist - just if people pay!  Can be corect ban IP for Vietnam, Afrika, India and etc - this people just making RMT  from game.

And event items NEED to remove (limited time) - becouse  - new event coming with diferent box revads - and some people just want make profit from this.

Just stop talking comunistic trash.

On 12/3/2021 at 8:45 AM, Siri said:

The problem right now is that for new players it's not worth experience and fun wise to "work" to get even close to the game content.

NCWest badly needs to do one of the 2 following, as fast as possible or servers are totally empty:

A:

Heavily promote the game so that a huge basis of new players come in and have that way enough other new players to play together

(Because 50 new players that wanna do Aden 105 or IT and not getting into any party will quit rly fast at 106/107)

B:

Heavily boost the remaining lower lvls to 112+ for the current game content

(Would think about another 30 day vit rune just for 1 char per account if no other char in there is 112+)

I would love to see " A "

Side aspect:

@Juji @Hime you need to start to interact way more with your remaining players. Be it answering here at the forum and also you need to do way more ingame stuff loggin at the servers, doing event (not just gm buffs) together with your playerbase.

I remember the old "bunny hunt" event or the old event to get "revita pops" or even something simple like "hide and seek you somewhere at the world map"

A. All this its solo. And for 10 min. Why need PT?

B. In last period (30-60 days) in game coming alot xp pots - for free. Just use - where is problem?

31 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

No. Here im agree with NcsSoft politic (its rare).

What ist 4, 8, 16 runes... its totaly NOTHING. Ok 1 rune price (now) in market  80-150kk... in midle 100kk so 1 skill (8 rune) 800kk.  // nc.coin price 1nc=10-15kk... So about what we talking here? 0.5-1$? If not have 1$ - this game not for you. Or if for you problem to colekt 1b in game for skill... This game not for you. To understan = +20 skill its 50-80B! +30 forgoten skills 2000+$!

Game event promotions now ok (but sometimes they making mistakes with prices). PROBLEM - now in game alot poor people (in real life) and not want to spend no 1$ for game. But this game can exist - just if people pay!  Can be corect ban IP for Vietnam, Afrika, India and etc - this people just making RMT  from game.

And event items NEED to remove (limited time) - becouse  - new event coming with diferent box revads - and some people just want make profit from this.

Just stop talking comunistic trash.

Oh hell no dude. Buying from the L2Store should be an alternative to obtaining stuff. The fast lane. Want to get all your 80 Rune Stones needed for your Dreadnought; go buy them from L2Store. Do you don't want that, you can farm them. But NCSoft has removed the way of easy farming. No more drop from Baylor, Mystic Tavern and places like that. Yes, they drop in TOI but you really need to be top 3% of the server to farm in TOI and be on good standing with the top 1% otherwise they just come in PK you to block you from obtaining adena and drops. On top of that, NCWest purposely have removed alternative methods of obtaining things from our version for long time now. KR, JP, RU, EU were all able to buy Brooch Jewels from NPC or permanent L2Store, sell Lv1-2-3-4 and 5's in Auction House. We stuck with some stupid locked to lv5 and up AH only and never had this readily available like other regions. Mentor Shop has been removed which was a fine way of obtaining Rose. I am fine with that... but other regions got Einhased Shop as a replacement. And Juji has clearly spoken that there are no plans to introduce Einhased Shop in NA version.

The problem with people not wanting to spend any more is not because they poor (yes, the big influx of South American players didn't do servers any good) is that the success rates and pull rates have been killed. 5 Years ago if I would buy € 300 worth of NCoin to buy Freya Boxes in December I would pull € 500 worth of items out of it. Last year I bought € 200 worth of NCoin, and ended up with not more than € 50 worth of items.

I am totally fine with having certain aspects of the game 'locked' behind a NCoin pay wall, the items will trickle to the market anyway and some items are just really not for everybody (game play, wealth or class wise). But NCWest purposely pricing items in L2Store accordingly to current market (both in game as on RMT website/Discord channels) to not bleep off their "high paying customers" by devalueating items during a promotion is just toxic and game killing.

4 minutes ago, Dwarfsaurus said:

Oh hell no dude. Buying from the L2Store should be an alternative to obtaining stuff. The fast lane. Want to get all your 80 Rune Stones needed for your Dreadnought; go buy them from L2Store. Do you don't want that, you can farm them. But NCSoft has removed the way of easy farming. No more drop from Baylor, Mystic Tavern and places like that. Yes, they drop in TOI but you really need to be top 3% of the server to farm in TOI and be on good standing with the top 1% otherwise they just come in PK you to block you from obtaining adena and drops. On top of that, NCWest purposely have removed alternative methods of obtaining things from our version for long time now. KR, JP, RU, EU were all able to buy Brooch Jewels from NPC or permanent L2Store, sell Lv1-2-3-4 and 5's in Auction House. We stuck with some stupid locked to lv5 and up AH only and never had this readily available like other regions. Mentor Shop has been removed which was a fine way of obtaining Rose. I am fine with that... but other regions got Einhased Shop as a replacement. And Juji has clearly spoken that there are no plans to introduce Einhased Shop in NA version.

The problem with people not wanting to spend any more is not because they poor (yes, the big influx of South American players didn't do servers any good) is that the success rates and pull rates have been killed. 5 Years ago if I would buy € 300 worth of NCoin to buy Freya Boxes in December I would pull € 500 worth of items out of it. Last year I bought € 200 worth of NCoin, and ended up with not more than € 50 worth of items.

I am totally fine with having certain aspects of the game 'locked' behind a NCoin pay wall, the items will trickle to the market anyway and some items are just really not for everybody (game play, wealth or class wise). But NCWest purposely pricing items in L2Store accordingly to current market (both in game as on RMT website/Discord channels) to not bleep off their "high paying customers" by devalueating items during a promotion is just toxic and game killing.

Its not like this. Not need to be TOP 3% to farm TOI.  Im in TOP ~470, 112lvl. In TOI im geting 4-5b in 10h and +2-4 rune. In TOI world im geting 7-8B in 10h + 2-4 rune.

Ncsoft remove some things - and its ok. This was mistake to make posible revard from mente - rose and etc. People was lvl mentes just for xp pots. And using online trafik. 

But mente must to be mente - revard for mente - but not for mentor. Mente sistem was maked - to healp for new people - but not for xp pots farm.

All other things im not start to coment - its just our personal not luc.

game nerfed the abilities of a solo player to be competitive and farm adena unless that solo player has a few well leveled/geared boxes :)

last 3 years game just gets harder and harder but mobs dont change...just moving nerfs/goalposts.

all good tho...I just play less and less...log in fewer toons...spend way less than i used to...

funny how when I farm less adena cause of NERFS I actually spend alot less also....keep on nerfing juji...pretty soon I be down to nothing.

10 hours ago, voo said:

game nerfed the abilities of a solo player to be competitive and farm adena unless that solo player has a few well leveled/geared boxes :)

last 3 years game just gets harder and harder but mobs dont change...just moving nerfs/goalposts.

all good tho...I just play less and less...log in fewer toons...spend way less than i used to...

funny how when I farm less adena cause of NERFS I actually spend alot less also....keep on nerfing juji...pretty soon I be down to nothing.

Nerfing just low lvl mobs. And never not nerfing new top spots. All the time l2 was like this. Want top adena/drop - you must to be in TOP.

What is bad now? 5-7b adena in 1h (TOI_world2)? 2-3 years ago people was making 5b in all day. now in 1h... So game going better and better :)

3 hours ago, Ambicija said:

Nerfing just low lvl mobs. And never not nerfing new top spots. All the time l2 was like this. Want top adena/drop - you must to be in TOP.

What is bad now? 5-7b adena in 1h (TOI_world2)? 2-3 years ago people was making 5b in all day. now in 1h... So game going better and better :)

So you can buy some "snowman Same like last year event boxes" from newbies and give them adena on next weeks event :) 

And that's the way how new items generated in game :) strong ppl get stronger and richer, newbies get's peanuts  and have to buy your opened box items for triple the price :) 

Im lvl 120 max gear, they nerfed the game....nerfed adena farm for solo players...yea I can invite more peeps into party but then i have to share drops/adena or I have to gear up other toons to box.  been 120 for a year or so...I know what I see/play.  and thus why dozens of friends have taken a break/quit....and dozens is a lot seeing how only a thousand or so play on chronos.

On 12/4/2021 at 8:25 AM, Ambicija said:

Its not like this. Not need to be TOP 3% to farm TOI.  Im in TOP ~470, 112lvl. In TOI im geting 4-5b in 10h and +2-4 rune. In TOI world im geting 7-8B in 10h + 2-4 rune.

Ncsoft remove some things - and its ok. This was mistake to make posible revard from mente - rose and etc. People was lvl mentes just for xp pots. And using online trafik. 

But mente must to be mente - revard for mente - but not for mentor. Mente sistem was maked - to healp for new people - but not for xp pots farm.

All other things im not start to coment - its just our personal not luc.

Can we stop lying about what you do.  There is no way your farming TOI for 4 - 5 billion in 10 hours at level 112.unless you have a stage 3 dragon weapon and even then I doubt because of damage penalty. 

Also I am 113 and I am only in top 600 on the server so naia must be really dead lol

On 12/6/2021 at 1:42 PM, Slycutter said:

Can we stop lying about what you do.  There is no way your farming TOI for 4 - 5 billion in 10 hours at level 112.unless you have a stage 3 dragon weapon and even then I doubt because of damage penalty. 

Also I am 113 and I am only in top 600 on the server so naia must be really dead lol

uh oh u done did it now