Classic Server Maintenance: December 1, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 12 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Routine server updates and modifications.
  • L2M Celebration Event will continue for 1 final week. All related event items will be removed on December 8.
  • Black Knight Friday super saving sales in the L2 Store will end.
    • Black Friday 50/50 Box and Black Friday Coins will be removed from players' inventories on December 8.
  • Life Control Tower’s Blessing x200 will be inserted into your warehouse as compensation for the Frozen Canyon Collection.

• Hime changed the title to Classic Server Maintenance: December 1, 2021

Hello @Hime

Want to request a ONE WEEK extension on the "L2M Celebration".

It was the holidays and a lot of people were away from home during the event. That means people were not able to log in and begin collecting the L2M celebration coins until many days after it started.

Currently a lot of people are behind and will not be able to redeem any of the good items.

Thank you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Hime said:

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 12 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Routine server updates and modifications.
  • L2M Celebration Event will continue for 1 final week. All related event items will be removed on December 8.
  • Black Knight Friday super saving sales in the L2 Store will end.
    • Black Friday 50/50 Box and Black Friday Coins will be removed from players' inventories on December 8.
  • Life Control Tower’s Blessing x200 will be inserted into your warehouse as compensation for the Frozen Canyon Collection.

Will the chat line bug be fixed? And the crash of game when opening the transformation book

1 hour ago, Casemonstro said:

Crash when opening the book is rubbish.
In order for me to open the book, I have to do this within the first 2 minutes that I logged into the account.

@KuroiHimedo you hope they'll respond?

Well its my dream some basics fix happen

(If something can be realized its not a dream)