Sayha's Seer - 3VN7z1Q.png Zinilwa

3VN7z1Q.png DragonHunters - 24

3VN7BSx.png MAX - 8

3VN7Brf.png Legends - 2

3VN7zZ2.png Generic Crew - 1

Random (?) - 1

/just for the history

1 hour ago, xSpaWn said:

No wonder why pr-1ncess77 is not hero...in chronos he use to lose hero to MS alt toons! What a joke player!

He was in safe, but on last weekend started to help with feed. Lost many points...

25 minutes ago, Jinkariya said:

lllllll is not even hero? 

He is not so strong on oly. On 1st week he lost 3x times to me(to ISS!), 2x to f2pr + to Grumpy. And he didn't do 30/30 every week unlike Grandpa... (~200pts dif. on last week)

Patriot is a... I don't wanna offend, but... imagine Yul GS with 6lvl jewels and dragon bow 2lvl loses to tank on oly BY DAMAGE...

wtf :/

I thought MAX would have taken more Hero spots this month, but hey 8 is also good!

So much pve/pvp/oly/coc/siege … ahead all of us, or at least for those, who are geared properly :D 

Would have been great to see more youtube videos of the Olympiad matches, especially those with lvl 6 jewels and dragon guns :D 

I hope @dUdot can provide some :D 

Cheers folks! 

12 minutes ago, Argus said:

I thought MAX would have taken more Hero spots this month, but hey 8 is also good!

So much pve/pvp/oly/coc/siege … ahead all of us, or at least for those are geared properly :D 

Would have been great to see more youtube videos of the Olympiad matches, especially those with lvl 6 jewels and dragon guns :D 

I hope @dUdot can provide some :D 

Cheers folks! 

its better if @dUdot provide pvp.......... like always big mouth and small brain.

3 hours ago, xSpaWn said:

No wonder why pr-1ncess77 is not hero...in chronos he use to lose hero to MS alt toons! What a joke player!

He's not even on your server anymore and yet you still QQ about him, so funny.

Seeing how desperate you still are I can only imagine how much he must have hurt you :D

10 hours ago, dUdot said:

3VN7z1Q.png DragonHunters - 24

3VN7BSx.png MAX - 8

3VN7Brf.png Legends - 2

3VN7zZ2.png Generic Crew - 1

Random (?) - 1

/just for the history

Post top 2 and top 3 list as well, lets see different there to.
there is low diff on point between top 1 and top 2 and top 3.

24 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

no one cares about 2nd place and even more about 3rd place. 

12 hours ago, ToTheEnd said:

its better if @dUdot provide pvp.......... like always big mouth and small brain.

Calm down....

He didn't write anything bad about you or MAX. He likes to watch olympiad movies, does it mean that he is brainless? :/ 

Why are daily pvp movies better than olympiad movies? Different genres... I'll edit and upload whatever I want :)  I don't like to fraps ALL PVPs to upload them in 1h...

I have nothing to prove to people in this game, I don't need to feed my ego everyday. I play this game since start, every year we lose/win something....

• DragonHunters talking about Heros, before they knew that they will keep most Heros in DH:
On 30.7.2018 at 10:51 PM, ChiChele said:

Hero Does not Change Anything Even IF all Max Be hero that Does Not change 

On 30.7.2018 at 3:38 PM, Marcin said:

and whats hero will change?

simple answer, nothink

• DragonHunters talking about Heros, after they knew that they will keep most Heros in DH:
On 1.8.2018 at 7:31 AM, dUdot said:

[first thing he does on 1st August at 7:30 in the morning: brags with Hero List]

Nothing new, just another normal day in DH bedlam  :D

Come on, let's be real for a moment. DH took all the geared ppl on the server took all the castles and all important farm territories from more than a year. Plus their clan is lv 12- more ppl. Plus we all know how lv6 jewels are flying from account to account and all other tradable top items and you have a lot of ppl who actually feed you to become hero. 

On the other hand MAX is not what used to be. They are missing a lot of ppl plus they are new here. It is not easy to take heroes in all if you don't have enough ppl in clan who will feed you.

I am waiting the time when the two forces will be equal. Probably will happen after the summer.

1 hour ago, Vassy said:

Come on, let's be real for a moment. DH took all the geared ppl on the server took all the castles and all important farm territories from more than a year. Plus their clan is lv 12- more ppl. Plus we all know how lv6 jewels are flying from account to account and all other tradable top items and you have a lot of ppl who actually feed you to become hero. 

On the other hand MAX is not what used to be. They are missing a lot of ppl plus they are new here. It is not easy to take heroes in all if you don't have enough ppl in clan who will feed you.

I am waiting the time when the two forces will be equal. Probably will happen after the summer.

Feed vs skills . Guess who wins .      Max is The clan with the record of the most transferred cps  , getting kicked out from any server against any clan  .

9 minutes ago, HandsVSkills said:

Feed vs skills . Guess who wins .

If you are not totally blind you well know that DH is feeding much more than MAX

So thanks for the compliment of saying MAX has more skill, but still DH-feed-machine wins.

What kind of an argument is this, being Hero in a 2 sided server with Top geared players from both clans is not easy! 

Many times top players meet each other inside and fight, when equipment is maxed out, the chance is that the more experienced and skilled player will win.

Feeding is another side of Lineage2 and it is not as easy as you say here lol ! You need to have people, who communicate and organize it, otherwise you fail and feed enemies.

So, in our case atm on Naia, Being hero is a big deal

5 hours ago, Darth1ord said:
  • DragonHunters talking about Heros, before they knew that they will keep most Heros in DH:

• DragonHunters talking about Heros, after they knew that they will keep most Heros in DH:

Nothing new, just another normal day in DH bedlam  :D

I started to think to post hero list since 1st olympiad in July. In 2004-2009 people made topics about hero every month. I want to bring back those days, at least for now, when at least we have some competition... I'll post hero list even if DH will have 0 hero, just to start new conversation here 

4 hours ago, Vassy said:

MAX clan is 12lvl, they also trade 6lvl jewels and dragon weapons for oly

MAX missing people?) Both sides have same numbers of PvP people...

3 hours ago, Darth1ord said:

If you are not totally blind you well know that DH is feeding much more than MAX

So thanks for the compliment of saying MAX has more skill, but still DH-feed-machine wins.

Well, we can afford it. MAX have only 2(?) oly farmers who have no competition, only they can feed people. Rest have problems....

f2pr had 300+ points above Patriot on last weekend, AllArroundMe 300+ above MAX's TK.

Players like me, Graf, eXE, Zinilwa, Ozzy have no competition and they usually make 300-400+ pts to feed another people...

I expected max to have more heroes if I'll be brutally honest max severely under performed on this months olympiad considering how many of their players have access to lvl 6 brooch jewels which we all know is a game changer to olympiad nowadays regardless hopefully would see max perform better in next months olympiad. WTB interserver olympiad :D  

On 1/8/2018 at 12:56 PM, KissMyKnife said:

for sure u, a pve player, was continuisly checking points to know the difference on 1st top place and 2nd one, right ? :)

11 hours ago, Vassy said:

1) Come on, let's be real for a moment. DH took all the geared ppl on the server took all the castles and all important farm territories from more than a year.

2) Plus we all know how lv6 jewels are flying from account to account and all other tradable top items and you have a lot of ppl who actually feed you to become hero. 

3)  It is not easy to take heroes in all if you don't have enough ppl in clan who will feed you.

1) MAX didnt also on freya server ? even on RS vs DH times, MAX already was farming free at freya

2) WHAAAAT ? almost all the MAX hero candidates have own and borrowed jewels lv6 at olys (even who get hero and who lose it) , now i can give u a long list of DH heros who didnt have even 1 jewel lv6

3) ....

Archived