Heroes, August 2018

dUdot

3 hours ago, Alaesia said:

Tempy and aizen came into this topic to lick dudot balls, mby this time there will not be rejected mad kid vol 2...

Listen I have the copyright on this one

Imho if they will jump in 2/3 of DH heroes will jump out so yeah mad kid with a weird haircut vol 3

On 8/1/2018 at 11:38 AM, dUdot said:

He was in safe, but on last weekend started to help with feed. Lost many points...

He is not so strong on oly. On 1st week he lost 3x times to me(to ISS!), 2x to f2pr + to Grumpy. And he didn't do 30/30 every week unlike Grandpa... (~200pts dif. on last week)

Patriot is a... I don't wanna offend, but... imagine Yul GS with 6lvl jewels and dragon bow 2lvl loses to tank on oly BY DAMAGE...

wtf :/

Relax dudot..... 

1st i got wrong information about the points and games of people that you was feeding. 

2nd i had and still have problem with my internet connection :(

finally, Just stay tuned  :D 

• 2 weeks later...

got a message for those that gave me speeches not that long ago on how evil & morally corrupt DH is, how does that work while being in the same clan/party as peppi ?

at least L2 is living up it's reputation of being 101% drama llama certified ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2018 at 4:38 AM, dUdot said:

He was in safe, but on last weekend started to help with feed. Lost many points...

He is not so strong on oly. On 1st week he lost 3x times to me(to ISS!), 2x to f2pr + to Grumpy. And he didn't do 30/30 every week unlike Grandpa... (~200pts dif. on last week)

Patriot is a... I don't wanna offend, but... imagine Yul GS with 6lvl jewels and dragon bow 2lvl loses to tank on oly BY DAMAGE...

Lul full boost tank can receive 0 dmg and deal good with topaz 

On 8/6/2018 at 7:04 AM, Pr1nce77 said:

Relax dudot..... 

1st i got wrong information about the points and games of people that you was feeding. 

You have money for real donation gear etc but you don't have money for ¿ Internet and good pc 

On 06/08/2018 at 11:04 AM, Pr1nce77 said:

Relax dudot..... 

What's this month's excuse?

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/1/2018 at 4:38 AM, dUdot said:

Lose to is OK  iss  use barrier topaz   after cloak and stone repeat circle 

Archived