L2 Pass

@JujiI don't know if working as intended but this pass was not meant for single target players but AOE players, is going to be very hard for a  player killing single targets to get 15k kills a day, that is what you need in order to finish the  pass in 43 days ( Dec 1 to Jan 12)

I tested on my archer ( A armor and goodies) which is easier than a melee and is no where close to 15k mobs, the lack of mobs, the overcrowded areas are going to make this pass impossible.

You should revise the quantity and do some adjustments. 

• Like 2

What if during Grace Maintenance (which can be turned on and off too because of L2Pass Rewards) you're awarded "an additional 0.5 points" - which makes it apply to a timed or regular zone in a not-too-OP way.

This would give the incentive to be more effective with play-time (great for casual players), and encourage using that resource earlier on (great for players who go all-out as fast as possible).

At the same time, L2 is by nature a grindy game, and the higher tiers of rewards take commitment.

To address the issue with supports being completely screwed with getting points, I think it would be best to get some NCWest shadow-buffs (to point accumulation) that brings those weaker classes closer to average if all conditions are the same. Any explicit buff to supports or nerf to aoe classes will either get abused or hated. At the end of the day L2 Pass is a net positive and gives everyone an opportunity for more goodies or QOL with grace maintenance at the very least.

This is hardly possible for AoE classes too, if you are not 85+ playing 3-5 windows with a healer and a puller outside the party and killing everybody who comes close to your room/spot. This is hardly a focus group for such events. 

• Like 1

What are you guys talking about? lol

in like 17h i did 67k points...and my adena farmer, single target as well, lv 78 BD, did 30k...in 17h. Means that on average even my BD that farm full free-to-play will be able to end this pass in what...20 days? 25 days? 

How can randoms w/o wars and with some P2W that XP 24/7, not being able to do it? 

I suggest you provide the level, equipment, class, boxes used and the zone. I can tell that half of the server is now in Plains of Glory, guess why. And they will not be able to finish the pass, guess why again. Running a solo (no boxes) 74 lvl aoe destroyer in Plains of Glory = 46k points in 48 hours with zero interruptions, and yes some mobs are already dark blue, so no points at all. Next zone will be 2 times less than that probably, because the bears are very scarcely located, so it is a lot of running and very little points. Cruma - this is for like 10 players of the whole server, good luck competing with 85+ or 10 windows bots there. Silent Valley? don't even start it lol. TOI? you might not be able to kill 10k mobs in a day. So it is very nice of you to scream that you did X or Y and without providing a perspective of what it took, that means nothing, because the majority of players will not be able to complete it. And the event that is made for the 1% is bad. 

I understand that the 85+ are so upset about the rewards, so they will provide their 500k points a day numbers just to ensure that nobody else would complete it. It is all simple to prove, make a  60 lvl tank in Aden gear, go to Fields of Massacre or Plains of Glory and measure how many points it acquires in an hour, then multiply it by the hours of expected daily commitment to finish the event and then by the duration of the event. 

Let's say that the expected commitment would be 8 hours a day (which is a full business day already and that means that @Juji expects people to grind instead of celebrating Xmas & New Year). Let's say a tank will be able to acquire around 5,000 points during those 8 hours, which most likely it will not and this zone is relatively empty on both servers, due to those levels are fast to make, in other words it will also not be possible to repeat that every day for 42 days due to outleveling the zone and getting less kills in the next one, due to higher level mobs. And it will not be possible to stay in Plains of Glory for 42 days either, since reaching 75 takes around 2-3 weeks for most.  That means moving to War Torn Plains and a lot of running ofc. And just to remind you guys from Elcadia, on Blackbird - Plains of Glory, War Torn Plain, Silent Valley especially and even TOI 1F/2F have more players than mobs literally. On Plains of Glory, War Torn Plains and especially Silent Valley - that tank will not be able to get much credits at all, because it will be running between the mobs which are instantly killed by archers and mages and not able to land a hit. 

Either way, if we multiply those 5,000 a day by 42 days we get 210k points total. Don't you think this is enough commitment for the New Year Gift or finishing the premium pass for which you pay already? The comment about 1,000 points per reward is on the same scale, it will be 280k points total. And nobody cares if 85+ will complete it in a week really. And the truth is, they don't need those A grade tokens already. 

1 hour ago, Innis said:

What are you guys talking about? lol

in like 17h i did 67k points...and my adena farmer, single target as well, lv 78 BD, did 30k...in 17h. Means that on average even my BD that farm full free-to-play will be able to end this pass in what...20 days? 25 days? 

How can randoms w/o wars and with some P2W that XP 24/7, not being able to do it? 

Nonsense

No offence

I think I know you and I know you are well equipped hero.

But playing SE I think?

Doesn't matter.

You saying you did 30k mobs in 17 hours on your BD alt is just pure nonsense.

To do that you would need to kill 29.4 mobs per minute.

1 mob every 2 seconds. That means one shotting mobs in an area where there are no other players present.

Lies. No single target dps can do that.

Even in zones which provide 2 points it is not possible.

With all due respect to your main, I doubt you can do that even on your main.

Unless the only instance you play is Transcendence.

In standard farming zones one (single target dps) can not achieve those numbers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

lv 78 BD, did 30k...in 17h

Oestemnet just typed in world chat that he made 40k points so far and he's 85 lvl BD. Your alt must be holding a +16 Talus x Damascus in each hand and 5 talismans of power +10 in every slot. Plus your speed must be capped at 300 already, because you don't have a gap closing skills.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Xanin said:

L2 Pass is here for how long, 2 days? I have 100k+ points with archer (full single).

Same nonsense.

My alt is lvl 81 Trickster, archer for those who don't know. Decent equip for alt.

2 shotting most mobs. Higher zond so not too crowded.

Logged in on Wednesday around 7pm (was off due to maintenance / work).

Non stop farming since, let's say 48 hours. Got one DC last night, so let's say 42 hours of farm.

I am on 33k points. 2xTrancs + 2x Primeval. Rest farming nonstop.

33k points...

You must be running some amazing farming machine to treble those numbers.

Or are just lying.

• Thanks 1

Morf, a screenshot of your gear and character screen would be helpful to give the full overview, because your remark about C grade armor is misleading (PL set). 

To let people know what it takes to do 67k points in 57 hours. Even so, don't you find it way too much for a monthly pass kind of event?

Tbh if I thought solely about myself - I would not even bring that issue up. But I clearly see how it is 3 times bigger than what an average player would be able to achieve, and such events are not targeted towards "elite" few, they are targeted towards newer players to help them gear up, while providing valuable benefits for existing players as well.

And after all, people are paying for the premium pass which they will not be able to finish... and New Year Gift is unattainable for most - this sucks big time. 

2 minutes ago, Stumiu said:

As a casual player i think its not possible to reach that New Year gift...

Truth is... even with the numbers Morf shown, it will take him 11 hours of non-stop grind every day for 42 days straight without breaks or holidays to finish the pass and this is simply insane amount of grind still. If we blindly accept the numbers - 60k points in 40 hours - that means 1,500 point per hour, that means 16,500 points in 11 hours, he will probably not be able to run scrolls at all times also and the numbers will go down a lot, because it is 72 atk + 72 def scrolls a day. SB has a very fast cast ranged magic skill that one-shots those lizards, SB also has a Rush and in general is a very fast killer. 80+ is a huge boost too due to evolution attack and what not. He simply confirms the problem, nobody says it is impossible in general though.

Mosca has got his first A grade armor token already, 85 lvl hero dwarf AoE in Cruma 2F most likely, and that's 120k points give or take. There's no problem in 85+ completing it,  they post their numbers for trolling purposes :) 

• Thanks 2