Many +12 weapons for free, but now what?

Kurz

Thanks for the event of +12 weapons for free but now what?

Elcyum price goes crazy, augment stones too, bloody/dark stones too...made this weapon bloody or limited is even more expensive than buy it done.

Playing Naia is just desilusional, trying to make some adenas then prices goes to x2/x3 expensive in just few days and this is just the begining, what I can do? 

This "+12 weapon event" put things even worse than before...rich players buy everything and the ones like me who are not hardcore $$$ players still in the same spot. (I just spend for prestige pack & 20-40$ x month)

Sometimes I feel like a moron and idk why I still playing, love the game but ...just spitting out a little disappointment , sorri for my trash english.

tumblr_mwltt3EM8V1t0i9qbo1_400.gifv

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kurz said:

Elcyum price goes crazy, augment stones too, bloody/dark stones too...made this weapon bloody or limited is even more expensive than buy it done.

Playing Naia is just desilusional, trying to make some adenas then prices goes to x2/x3 expensive in just few days and this is just the begining, what I can do? 

This "+12 weapon event" put things even worse than before...rich players buy everything and the ones like me who are not hardcore $$$ players still in the same spot. (I just spend for prestige pack & 20-40$ x month)

Sometimes I feel like a moron and idk why I still playing, love the game but ...just spitting out a little disappointment , sorri for my trash english.

next is xp event, so u can use that shiny new +12 weapon :D

1 hour ago, Kurz said:

Open your Collection instead of selling the stuff ;)

Wait a good Elcyum box event to upgrade to enchanted and put into Collection.

Gear 1-2 new toons with those shiny +12.

I am doing Collection only since the update since the market is a huge mess.

4 hours ago, Kurz said:

Having a +12 weapon you didn't have yesterday isn't staying in the same spot. Kill mobs, you also go free pots and there's probably an exp event coming, ffish for elcyum, or wait for an event.

This new event  Rim Kamaloka is good to test the new +12 weapon,  also make the 450 attacks atribute , buy atribute from the atribute NPC not from AH, AH prices are bigger then NPC.

Also save Freya and other potion for Rim Kamaloka, and the first thing to buy is cat and ruby.

And if you did the last Rim Kamaloka you can compare the difference in power. 

6 minutes ago, Hellbender said:

Many +12 weapons for free?....First thing that came to mind were the free blessed exalted weapons with the ability to enchant this time around. 

Is that them or are speaking of something else free that I may have missed.

It is about the free heaven enchant weapon scroll from the event, you use multiple accounts get one per account, than trade you weapon on all you accounts and make +12 for free( r99 / r110grade weapon )

2 hours ago, Mitzza said:

And if you did the last Rim Kamaloka you can compare the difference in power. 

You cannot do this because the stats of the rim kamaloka starting tomorrow compared to the previous one, MoBZ Hav3 MagIcaLly IncReAseD StAtZ . if you know what i mean.

21 minutes ago, TheBuffer said:

You cannot do this because the stats of the rim kamaloka starting tomorrow compared to the previous one, MoBZ Hav3 MagIcaLly IncReAseD StAtZ . if you know what i mean.

I did not know that , I was thinking  there will be the same.

I will test tomorrow to see what gade I will get.

1 hour ago, Mitzza said:

I did not know that , I was thinking  there will be the same.

I will test tomorrow to see what gade I will get.

If I recall correctly, most players were still complaining about how difficult the mobs were to kill the last time. I expect them to be harder this time, but the rewards to be crappy. Maybe we should start a new thread about Rim, if someone hasn't already?

On 12/6/2021 at 5:30 AM, Kurz said:

Most of us just sold the +12 weapons and bought other items that we needed. It's an easy way to make 300-400 billion adena.