Salvation: Etina’s Fate Coming August 22

Conguero

• L2 Team

180711-L2-Slavation-Etinas-Fate-DatailPage-700x339.jpg

The next major update for Lineage II and the conclusive chapter of Salvation is coming August 22! Salvation: Etina’s Fate will call seasoned adventurers to the ultimate battle against the Head of the Embryo, Etis van Etina, as well as provide additional new content and quality-of-life updates.

With the release of this new update, Sub Class and Dual Class skills will be reset and can be retrained at Talking Island with new options. On the leveling front, we’re reducing the amount of EXP needed to reach Lv. 110 to prepare you for new adventures in future updates that will be tailored specifically for Lv. 110 and higher characters.

There will be numerous additions and improvements coming to Hunting Grounds, including a new daily instance in which Helios will battle anyone seeking a challenge. We’re also adjusting the level ranges of Silent Valley to Lv. 95+, Land of Chaos to Lv. 103+, and Sea of Spores to Lv. 106+, as well as introducing the all-new Etina’s Dungeon and Atelia Refinery to the mix. Finally, Raid Boss encounters for Orfen, Freya (Epic), Frintezza (Epic), and Spezion (Epic) are being updated, and eight new Field Raid bosses are coming to Sea of Spores and Shadow of the Mother Tree.

In addition to deciding the fate of Etina, braving the expanded Hunting Grounds, and taking advantage of key character changes, this update will also introduce new story quests, new daily quests from the Adventurer’s Guild, new stews and baits available from Fishing Guild Members, and more. Prepare yourselves—Salvation: Etina’s Fate arrives August 22!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What?? Same as cloak event??

So now I need +luc to gain xp??

Prolly be more like, they reduced the time for normal players that dont have endgame gear to 5 years instead of 7...

But still just a few weeks for the endgamers to go from 105 to 110 one shotting mobs.. GG...

I can't get excited about this update. So many uncertainties and we won't know what will be deleted until the update most likely. Patch notes? Yea right... LOL. At this point I am not willing to spend a fortune on this dying came any longer to lvl. I made it to 105 and that was costly enough.

On 01/08/2018 at 7:35 PM, Draecke said:

when will we get the list of all items that gets removed during this update and will NC guarantee that no l2store items will be removed ?

Also when will we get the preliminary NCWest version of the patch notes ?

Neutron, in the Innova patch notes it says about 1/3 down the page, under "Additional changes" and just above "Raid bosses" that "red mobs which are 11 levels higher [than] the character's level now give drop/EXP/SP":
https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/658447/

In the Korean patch notes, however, it says 자신보다 11레벨 이상 높은 몬스터/"monsters who are 11 levels or more (이상 resp. 以上) above oneself". In other words, if a monster is 11 levels or 12 levels (the "more") or 13 levels ... above the character:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update/view?articleId=633357

Was this changed for the export version? Or were the two "aboves", the Sino-Korean 以上 (you can see the marker above the ground in 上) and the Korean-Korean 높은,  mashed together into one, which led to a wrong translation? You can easily test this by equipping a low-level character with a Dragon Bow and shooting at some monster which is 12 or more levels higher than said character.

Just now, Majdanozi said:

bring back drops from the dungeons, kartia fortuna istina and all the way up. drops from mobs, in BS used to drop full piece or requiem now nothing. Bring them and more people will play this cuz max we get is an appearance stone 

They berely keep the adena inflation under a relative control as it is...if they will bring drops back the market will be like a free fall from a skyscraper :)

Keep in mind...smart old players make adena, a lot of adena...if you dont know how to make it doesnt mean others dont know too.

6 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

They berely keep the adena inflation under a relative control as it is...if they will bring drops back the market will be like a free fall from a skyscraper :)

Keep in mind...smart old players make adena, a lot of adena...if you dont know how to make it doesnt mean others dont know too.

ok i understand, but how we supose to gear up ? with s-grade items till lv 99 or use requiem for free mentee certificates? yes they can bring drops and max will change are the prices on the market. cus not all people have all day to grind or leave char afk macro cuz even that you need a second char ISS or find a party afk macro to grind somewhere idk. doing istina/octavis and max u get is an EAR its crazy.  so yea drops will make things way easier for new players not just old players. i know game is old etc etc, i used to play on Magmeld LONG TIME AGO, but the drop removing was crazy and now i try to keep up but is hard :/

6 hours ago, Majdanozi said:

ok i understand, but how we supose to gear up ? with s-grade items till lv 99 or use requiem for free mentee certificates? yes they can bring drops and max will change are the prices on the market. cus not all people have all day to grind or leave char afk macro cuz even that you need a second char ISS or find a party afk macro to grind somewhere idk. doing istina/octavis and max u get is an EAR its crazy.  so yea drops will make things way easier for new players not just old players. i know game is old etc etc, i used to play on Magmeld LONG TIME AGO, but the drop removing was crazy and now i try to keep up but is hard :/

you just ignore what I said :)...if you dont know how to make it doesnt mean others dont know too.

Nobody will tell how to make adena in our days...its a well guarded secret :)

16 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

you just ignore what I said :)...if you dont know how to make it doesnt mean others dont know too.

Nobody will tell how to make adena in our days...its a well guarded secret :)

i did not ignored what i said, you did. i said to have drops at low level dungeons from 85-99, like those i mentioned before. i understood your "magical" way of making adena which i know perfectly so dont tell me its a secret well guarded. its just there is no way on making adenas, or it is but that is very low like in-existent. but well see till i go 99 or 100 or whatever the level cuz even lv up is hard if u dont get things from shop or afk macro 24/7

On ‎1‎. ‎08‎. ‎2018 at 7:03 PM, Conguero said:

On the leveling front, we’re reducing the amount of EXP needed to reach Lv. 110 to prepare you for new adventures in future updates that will be tailored specifically for Lv. 110 and higher characters.

What is estimated time needed to get prepared to be able to play in future updates?

Is it avatar level only requirement or we need to get new gear?

What is estimated cost of preparation to play?

3 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

...wow.. and you don't find it at least a bit absurd that only 'smart old players' who are very few can make adena in an online game intended for a few thousand people per server? The game needs regular players and newcomers to survive. New players need to know how to progress or else they quit.

Some people are smarter than others and they will always get more - that's perfectly fine, but when most of the game population is struggling with obtaining basic equipment (modify weapon scrolls FTW!) then it means the design went very wrong.

40 minutes ago, Helv said:

...wow.. and you don't find it at least a bit absurd that only 'smart old players' who are very few can make adena in an online game intended for a few thousand people per server? The game needs regular players and newcomers to survive. New players need to know how to progress or else they quit.

Some people are smarter than others and they will always get more - that's perfectly fine, but when most of the game population is struggling with obtaining basic equipment (modify weapon scrolls FTW!) then it means the design went very wrong.

You misunderstud Helv....Nevermind, let see what we are cooking here...and the ingredients are:

-Mobs start to drop full items like in GoD offen

-Afk mode on

>>>next step

-A hoard of wynns again in low lvl area on afk macro

>>>next step

-Those parties belong to someone...someone who is high lvl, who wear blue armor and red weapon. No Its not his main, its just the pk char, main wear dragon weapon :D

-You try to farm, he come and pk you...

-Ive seen this scenario many times...

Result for newbies is more frustrating....for regular players like me its also frustrating due to items price increasing(more adena on server>>>higher prices we get-basic commerce rule).

Conclusion is: full drop and adena in game help only the whales to make more real life money. Ppl should start pay some money in game or play without too much expectation.

I hope I was clear for everybody now...

Ps:Majdanozi, I wasnt talk about bot parties...those are not secret nor magic.

8 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

You misunderstud Helv....Nevermind, let see what we are cooking here...and the ingredients are:

-Mobs start to drop full items like in GoD offen

-Afk mode on

>>>next step

-A hoard of wynns again in low lvl area on afk macro

>>>next step

-Those parties belong to someone...someone who is high lvl, who wear blue armor and red weapon. No Its not his main, its just the pk char, main wear dragon weapon :D

-You try to farm, he come and pk you...

Result for newbies is more frustrating....for regular players like me its also frustrating due to items price increasing(more adena on server>>>higher prices we get-basic commerce rule).

Conclusion is: full drop and adena in game help only the whales to make more real life money. Ppl should start pay some money in game or play without too much expectation.

I hope I was clear for everybody now...

Ps:Majdanozi, I wasnt talk about bot parties...those are not secret nor magic.

are u trolling or what?? drop from dungeons, fortuna used to drop full tw pieces, istina, kartia etc...from mobs u can at least increase gold gaining. and not they can make the game less looking that BDO, so the afk macro not to last for weeks and weeks but ok remove the mob farm drop, DUNGEONS???? they drop nothing nothing at all just modify weapons so yea u are wrong at a whole new magical level.

and for real? did some1 pay you to comment these things or what? "Ppl should start pay some money in game or play without too much expectation." why do i have to pay? for convience ofc, outfits, xp runes etc. but seriously dont defend game needs dungeon drop back cuz people cant go lv 99 with S grade weapon or immortal cuz no one wants them in parties

Archived