Salvation: Etina’s Fate Coming August 22

Conguero

3 minutes ago, Majdanozi said:

are u trolling or what?? drop from dungeons, fortuna used to drop full tw pieces, istina, kartia etc...from mobs u can at least increase gold gaining. and not they can make the game less looking that BDO, so the afk macro not to last for weeks and weeks but ok remove the mob farm drop, DUNGEONS???? they drop nothing nothing at all just modify weapons so yea u are wrong at a whole new magical level.

and for real? did some1 pay you to comment these things or what? "Ppl should start pay some money in game or play without too much expectation." why do i have to pay? for convience ofc, outfits, xp runes etc. but seriously dont defend game needs dungeon drop back cuz people cant go lv 99 with S grade weapon or immortal cuz no one wants them in parties

Bro, you dont understand this business model...honestly, you should go play on lineage 2 europe, they have exactly what you need.

Fyi im the last player on this forum who would defend GMs and the business model but It is what It is and it will not be change...we ask to bring back the drops since 2012-2013 and what they did?.... nefert harder free to play and more promo. we ask atleast to lower ncstore prices ...what they did? they put a new pack of 250 usd-ncoins for sale:ph34r:. Did you see the pattern or not?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

You misunderstud Helv....Nevermind, let see what we are cooking here...and the ingredients are:

-Mobs start to drop full items like in GoD offen

-Afk mode on

>>>next step

-A hoard of wynns again in low lvl area on afk macro

>>>next step

-Those parties belong to someone...someone who is high lvl, who wear blue armor and red weapon. No Its not his main, its just the pk char, main wear dragon weapon :D

-You try to farm, he come and pk you...

-Ive seen this scenario many times...

Result for newbies is more frustrating....for regular players like me its also frustrating due to items price increasing(more adena on server>>>higher prices we get-basic commerce rule).

Conclusion is: full drop and adena in game help only the whales to make more real life money. Ppl should start pay some money in game or play without too much expectation.

I hope I was clear for everybody now...

Ps:Majdanozi, I wasnt talk about bot parties...those are not secret nor magic.

is that a joke right? the only thing u can get adena is balok octavis istina tauti normal with boxs, u thing or u dint see the lot of afk box farming to lv high to farm other things? the problem of bot start when nef drop, nothing new see high player go and try to kill the spot invader, newbie or new player dont last long, lv 99 -101 is a lv the is best dont pass if u dont wanna ruin the drop of instance anyway pvp not exist is dead, new zones are just for high player literal, instances too, raid too, there is nothing pay money to equip? of course  NOT. not like the actual fail of game crazy. just play the pve with friends the rest is dead long loing long long time ago GL

3 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

Bro, you dont understand this business model...honestly, you should go play on lineage 2 europe, they have exactly what you need.

Fyi im the last player on this forum who would defend GMs and the business model but It is what It is and it will not be change...we ask to bring back the drops since 2012-2013 and what they did?.... nefert harder free to play and more promo. we ask atleast to lower ncstore prices ...what they did? they put a new pack of 250 usd-ncoins for sale:ph34r:. Did you see the pattern or not?

facepalm... the actual model is a fail, if the server need money sad all is near dead. cuek who cares anyways maybe the donator and $$ spendes cuek

Majdanozi, what Pleistoros is trying to tell you is that you should use real money to purchase things like Party Cakes from the L2Store and sell them in-game to players who farm raid bosses and make tons of adena in the process.

An alternative and in my opinion much superior approach is not to level up. Even though an increasing number of hunting grounds get upgraded to lvl 100+, there are still quite a few places where you can have fun in A-Grade equipment, something that's given out for free by the system. For A-Grade shots you can make pocket mentees and run then up to the Forsaken Plains quest :)

8 minutes ago, Yidao said:

there are still quite a few places where you can have fun in A-Grade equipment, something that's given out for free by the system. For A-Grade shots you can make pocket mentees and run then up to the Forsaken Plains quest :)

@Yidao, people are fixed on what they do not have and what others have! Also I am sure many of the players nowadays have seen A grade only for few hours, while doing some already non available quest! 

D/C/B/A/S GRADE..etc I have been spoling, crafting, having to pvp for :D heck I was with my pals spoiling for brigandine helmet/shield parts near Hunters village on orcs, if I remember correctly :P 

The greatest, best times I have ever had in this game were when my set was made out of D/C/B grade all together! 

People simply forgot how to have fun here ( same in "Real Life" - if we can say it is the real one ) 

4 hours ago, SleepingPower said:

What is estimated time needed to get prepared to be able to play in future updates?

Is it avatar level only requirement or we need to get new gear?

What is estimated cost of preparation to play?

In the future update Conguero is referring to you must first of all be at least lvl 113 to be able to start hunting at Fafurion's Temple:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/파푸리온의+신전#hd111394

But since that is a party hunting ground with high-HP aggressive monsters, your damage dealers should have at least Stage 2 Dragon Weapons. Check what I am discussing with HiccUps here:
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/2379-lineage-ii-august-preview/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-17776

As far as the estimated cost of preparation to play is concerned, I have no idea (I never use the L2Store). I think Dragon Claws were already in some event in Europe or Russia. Maybe somebody playing over there can remember the price. Then you have a "currency conversion" - prices at NCWest are always higher than in Europe - and with some mathematics you should get there. @Quitted is an expert on those matters :D

5 hours ago, Yidao said:

Neutron, in the Innova patch notes it says about 1/3 down the page, under "Additional changes" and just above "Raid bosses" that "red mobs which are 11 levels higher [than] the character's level now give drop/EXP/SP":
https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/658447/

In the Korean patch notes, however, it says 자신보다 11레벨 이상 높은 몬스터/"monsters who are 11 levels or more (이상 resp. 以上) above oneself". In other words, if a monster is 11 levels or 12 levels (the "more") or 13 levels ... above the character:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update/view?articleId=633357

Was this changed for the export version? Or were the two "aboves", the Sino-Korean 以上 (you can see the marker above the ground in 上) and the Korean-Korean 높은,  mashed together into one, which led to a wrong translation? You can easily test this by equipping a low-level character with a Dragon Bow and shooting at some monster which is 12 or more levels higher than said character.

and above, at least it's one of the staff members said today https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/658465/#post-9159502

5 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

They berely keep the adena inflation under a relative control as it is...if they will bring drops back the market will be like a free fall from a skyscraper :)

Keep in mind...smart old players make adena, a lot of adena...if you dont know how to make it doesnt mean others dont know too.

That is mostly the result of not doing an adena wipe before these drastic changes. Players and bots have been hoarding many trillions of adena that would last for years and they are the one that set the prices. Having an adena wipe is actually realistic, as NC has done this in Aion by bringing similar drastic changes but also a currency wipe, with some kind of reimbursement in other items.

Realistically speaking, to make adena in this game you have to spend money on l2 store items and sell to others. That is what every legit (and new) players would do as there is no way to make real adena in this game. But if everyone is doing the same, where is that adena coming from? Still mostly from left overs and bots.

17 minutes ago, Yidao said:

Majdanozi, what Pleistoros is trying to tell you is that you should use real money to purchase things like Party Cakes from the L2Store and sell them in-game to players who farm raid bosses and make tons of adena in the process.

An alternative and in my opinion much superior approach is not to level up. Even though an increasing number of hunting grounds get upgraded to lvl 100+, there are still quite a few places where you can have fun in A-Grade equipment, something that's given out for free by the system. For A-Grade shots you can make pocket mentees and run then up to the Forsaken Plains quest :)

Yes...but no Yidao :D:P 

The point that they dont want to understand is: A lot ppl are way more smarter then me and they can make adena without spend a lot of real life money.

I challenge them to think...many items have very high prices, 20-30-60 150 bil and more, many ppl buy those items with adena...from where that adena come(dont care if rmt...question still valid)? It mean some ppl still make tones of adena in game..how?where?etc ...it is a secret that I dont know.

Once you accept that you made the first step...

Those people that make decent adena are doing things that others can't. Mostly because you need the gear to farm in the first place and because things like raids are only available to very few people.

Like I said, that adena is still mostly left overs. I remember when this game was p2p and 100m was a huge amount of adena for any regular player, and someone (cl and castle owner) was saying on forum he had to make 7 accounts because back then the limit was around 2.4b or so. Even back then there were huge amount of adena but after GoD it was even more insane with how people managed to farm. I know I made some billions with not much effort but nowadays you can't do that anymore. So it's mostly leftovers and bots also keep it afloat to not sink it anymore. Look at zaken and freya spots, each time i visit it it's swarmed with bots.

i dont understand why NC take off crystal for 3. SA to weapon. It is no longer part of game? Why we havent more options to obtain mastery and simple codexes on enchants skills 11-20 in game? Not only olympiad. 1x mastery= 10 ooo oly marks for regular players 1000 marks per months is almost 1 year for 1 mastery. Is ridiculous and also chance to be succesfull is low. So back to topic, if NC delete somethink we need to know it and have time to spend it or change it.

• L2 Team
6 hours ago, Bable2 said:

Any timeline on patch notes?

or do we have to wait till after the update for patch notes?

We're compiling them while in the process of verifying the most recent game build sent to us by the dev team. The notes may not be completed for publish until next Monday, August 20. We want to get them out asap!

2 hours ago, Conguero said:

We're compiling them while in the process of verifying the most recent game build sent to us by the dev team. The notes may not be completed for publish until next Monday, August 20. We want to get them out asap!

Thx for the update :)

On 13/08/2018 at 8:54 PM, Conguero said:

/bumpz

• L2 Team
3 hours ago, Helv said:

Do you pinky promise? :>

No? :(

I've let everyone down once again. Been sorting through the patch notes all day, but there is information for a few sections that has yet to be verified for me and there's no way to get that today. The patch notes are going to have to wait until tomorrow.

I'm really sorry for the delay everyone. I was just as adamant about getting them out today (finally) as you are in reading them. :S

Oy, it has been a day.

Archived