Forums

Salvation: Etina’s Fate Coming August 22

Conguero

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Conguero said:

No? :(

I've let everyone down once again. Been sorting through the patch notes all day, but there is information for a few sections that has yet to be verified for me and there's no way to get that today. The patch notes are going to have to wait until tomorrow.

I'm really sorry for the delay everyone. I was just as adamant about getting them out today (finally) as you are in reading them. :S

Oy, it has been a day.

Shiet happens.

Im aware of the drama preliminary patchnotes have caused in the past, but you really should release the notes you have compiled today, then tomorrow release the final product.

Actually should have been released ASAP the moment you had them, but what is done is done.

It is extremely frustrating that we have to wait until (pretty much) the last day before we get any real chance of reading up on what is being changed, the fact we have to resort to reading patchnotes from korean translations and/or your rivaling company in the EU is just beyond any logical reasoning.

16 minutes ago, Conguero said:

I've let everyone down once again. Been sorting through the patch notes all day, but there is information for a few sections that has yet to be verified for me and there's no way to get that today. The patch notes are going to have to wait until tomorrow.

I'm really sorry for the delay everyone. I was just as adamant about getting them out today (finally) as you are in reading them. :S

Oy, it has been a day.

You are alone doing the job for Lineage II ? 

You already put the update late compared to all regions and you can't even put patchnotes 1 day before the update?

couldn't start before? What kind of troll is that

im waiting for the "Update has to be delayed because blablabla"

And also waiting for the "player appreciation pack" that will worth 2 cent in the best case.  

i hope you sleep so people can read before you ban my message :D 

5 minutes ago, Chalfont said:

Looks like everyone at NC West does not even try to work overtime and rush towards their homes as soon as 18:00(or whatever their working hours are...). o.O

And why not, they make crazy amounts of money during store promos. If i was bad in my job but still got paid extremly well would i concider being a "saint"? Hell no!

1 hour ago, Conguero said:

Oy, it has been a day.

Hi

thank you for the update,

IF cannot do patch notes today At least tell us what events will be on offer and whats in the Players appreciation packs

many thanks in adcance

4 hours ago, Conguero said:

Oy, it has been a day.

Conguero, no offense, but you don't play the game and do not understand what is in those patch notes. Like for example in your Systems Preview you did mention the new Fish Stews, but you omitted the rather important information that the old Fish Stews will be disabled tomorrow and that people should only buy as many Stews as they can consume until the update. Wouldn't it be better if somebody from the QA Department compiled the patch notes?

By the way and out of pure curiosity, what was the reasoning behind opting for an anti-cheat system that does not only not work (ways to circumvent it can be easily found on the internet) but also creates problems like lag etc. that did not exist before?

6 hours ago, Conguero said:

Oy, it has been a day.

There should't be any patch notes at all. Part of the game is the joy of discovering it, Not only to prepare for changes in the market.

3 hours ago, Yidao said:

Wouldn't it be better if somebody from the QA Department compiled the patch notes?

Are you talking about their externalized suport team? Coz If you do I already know the answer :D "We are not alow to disclose(aka we dont know) such information.Please go on forum and discuss this with your fellow players ".

Its like in Uk, you cant rent a house if you dont have a bank account, you cant open a bank account if you dont have a permanent adress:ph34r:.

7 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

I can well imagine. I wouldn't want your job for anything.

NcSoft one more time dissapoiting players as usually. That msg from L2 stuff is bla bla bla bla ...... 1 day before update no pach notes ???? you failed to do the job in my world : "You're fired Mcfly "

1 hour ago, Pleistoros said:

Are you talking about their externalized suport team? Coz If you do I already know the answer :D "We are not alow to disclose(aka we dont know) such information.Please go on forum and discuss this with your fellow players ".

No, I really meant the in-house Quality Assurance Department in Aliso Viejo. Even though Neutron is the only one in there who works exclusively on Lineage 2, there are several more who help with the testing. They have at least seen the game and maybe even walked around a character. The patch notes we get are a translation of the Korean ones, minus the features we don't have at NCWest. Which features those precisely are, must be tested by the QA Department. This results for example in an internal list like the Innova one linked here:
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/1987-items-removed-on-the-next-update/?tab=comments#comment-15521

If the person who compiles that list also compiles the English version of the patch notes, the chance of errors and misunderstandings is much lower than when somebody who has no idea about the game at all types up the notes someone else hands him :)

2 hours ago, Diver said:

There should't be any patch notes at all. Part of the game is the joy of discovering it, Not only to prepare for changes in the market.

Ignorance is not really bliss. The smart crowd is following happenings in Korea and knows since almost a year what will be thrown at us tomorrow. By providing English language sneak peeks and patch notes more than a month before the launch of a new update, companies like Innova are sort of leveling the playing field, giving those for whom figuring out Google translations is an intellectual challenge a chance to catch up on the knowledge front.

Even if NCKorea did not publish any patch notes, the Korean players would discover the content of a new patch at least half a year before we get it, and the smarter players would still have an information advantage by checking Korean websites like Inven.co.kr. Do you want that?

13 minutes ago, Yidao said:

Ignorance is not really bliss. The smart crowd is following happenings in Korea and knows since almost a year what will be thrown at us tomorrow. By providing English language sneak peeks and patch notes more than a month before the launch of a new update, companies like Innova are sort of leveling the playing field, giving those for whom figuring out Google translations is an intellectual challenge a chance to catch up on the knowledge front.

Even if NCKorea did not publish any patch notes, the Korean players would discover the content of a new patch at least half a year before we get it, and the smarter players would still have an information advantage by checking Korean websites like Inven.co.kr. Do you want that?

Its not like we dont know what we will get...its about that fine tune of little-big diference between what Innova have and what NcWest get(coz I dont dare to compare with Kr).
In that matter I dare to say "we" as players we feel like NcWest fail the exam...Its like they dont fight enough for us to have best content, fastest update, best promo,etc...and trust me its frustrating to see NcWest fail in getting PN, fail to give us interesting events, fail to answer our questions when we need help, fail and fail anf fail again. Ppl are tired of this sharade...we want to see that they asume somehow their activity.

Mby @Conguero or @Neutron see and act...I wish once in last 3-5 y to feel proud of playing on NcWest Servers.

What a bunch of bitter old ladies. The only thing you do is complain and bicker about some patch notes. Theres a bunch of patch notes out there KR / RU / EU, which contain most of the information, and the EU ones for example are in english. So calm your tits cause the world wont burn if patch notes are delayed 1 more day.

19 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

Its not like we dont know what we will get...its about that fine tune of little-big diference between what Innova have and what NcWest get(coz I dont dare to compare with Kr).
In that matter I dare to say "we" as players we feel like NcWest fail the exam...Its like they dont fight enough for us to have best content, fastest update, best promo,etc...and trust me its frustrating to see NcWest fail in getting PN, fail to give us interesting events, fail to answer our questions when we need help, fail and fail anf fail again. Ppl are tired of this sharade...we want to see that they asume somehow their activity.

Mby @Conguero or @Neutron see and act...I wish once in last 3-5 y to feel proud of playing on NcWest Servers.

If you are not a new player you should know when they slap you from the right side of your   face you should turn left side and ask for one more slap ,  then say thank you . 

What patchnotes are you talking about, folks? Get ready your money, pixel warriors. *ROFL*

Ok, need few weeks for translation, few weeks for voice over, but what dev team did during this time. Right, they was preparing for you update with one more way to make cloaks legendary. *LOL*

In future update they will bring to us new event with crappy jewelry with low chances (as you/they like) for enchant. Price for +10 earring/necklace will be more than 100 kkk. For that money, that amazing artefact should be useful in real life: must charge the batteries and heal from the illness. 

Archived