Live Server Maintenance: December 8, 2021

Hime

9 hours ago, Hime said:

The year is not over yet!

No. Not need this. Not need any XP event for Cristmas/NewYear - most here mature people - and want spend time with Family or etc.

Here half  "TOP" lvl people many years not see real Cristmas Tree. Not need to lisen this "iAndouille" and etc - they have more personal xp then 97% server people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

No. No necesito esto. No es necesario ningún evento de XP para Navidad / Año Nuevo (la mayoría de personas maduras) y quieren pasar tiempo con la familia, etc.

Aquí la mitad de la gente de nivel "TOP" muchos años no ve el verdadero árbol de Navidad. No es necesario escuchar este "iAndouille", etc., tienen más XP personal que el 97% de servidores.

I don't see myself spending these days with an xp event, I see myself enjoying my family now that I can

• Like 1

10 hours ago, iAndouille said:

No xp Event in a time we get top grade ruby/redcat and delicious Dish, this would have been the perfect time,
we probably gonna get xp event when those disapear as a part of their tactic to disrespect us even more maybe
Also why @Hime @Juji and the rest of GMs totally inactive and dont give a single sign of existence except on wednesday for 10 minute to post new sales for money only.
Why are we disrespected and discriminated to not have the same chance as everyone for the Vitality maintain Rune???? 
probably they will continue to ignore us until we all decide to quit 

But its so good!!! Imagine if quit 20 top people from Naia and 20 top from Chronos? Then we have new server!!! Alot interesting Castle sieges and etc!!! Will be normal concurence between midle gamers!!! 

And servers nothing not lost - becuose most "top' not pay for game. They  just buy nc.coins for adena, or in black maket sell adena for $ and buy nc.coins... So in the end - items for midle game become more expencive - becouse "top" briging personla profit for this...

Edited by Ambicija
mistake
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ambicija said:

No. Not need this. Not need any XP event for Cristmas/NewYear - most here mature people - and want spend time with Family or etc.

Here half  "TOP" lvl people many years not see real Cristmas Tree. Not need to lisen this "iAndouille" and etc - they have more personal xp then 97% server people.

Not sure what you talking about does exp event disturbs you from meeting with family? Dude push ALT+Z and go see your family.. geez thats why we got autocombat so the game is like mining bitcoins u just come to check if anything happened from time to time and clearly you can spend time with family 100% as this game doesnt require you to play as it plays itself.. 

@Juji  @Hime Just a lot of ppl were upset when logged in before maintenance to spend last L2M coins as it has been removed from craft few hours before maintenance?? 

39 minutes ago, gags said:

@Juji  @Hime Just a lot of ppl were upset when logged in before maintenance to spend last L2M coins as it has been removed from craft few hours before maintenance?? 

It's been like that since.. forever. Like L2 Store and all "limited time" items, they get deleted and l2 store items disappear few hours before maintenance starts. After so many years you should have known and don't try to get the items the last minute before maintenance. Grab them at least 12h earlier.

14 minutes ago, TheBuffer said:

It's been like that since.. forever. Like L2 Store and all "limited time" items, they get deleted and l2 store items disappear few hours before maintenance starts. After so many years you should have known and don't try to get the items the last minute before maintenance. Grab them at least 12h earlier.

True I should be aware of that by now.. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

im happy with rim kama event, this is fun. i wish the reward structure was based on class type instead of lvl, as it prevents supports from scoring high, but its still a nice event thats free.

I am curious at what gade I will get, this will show me where the server sees me, if I do bad than I know what ncsoft wants from the players, how much they want people to in invest in a character. 

8 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

im happy with rim kama event, this is fun. i wish the reward structure was based on class type instead of lvl, as it prevents supports from scoring high, but its still a nice event thats free.

Last time they had this, which was a while ago, they enhanced it for the supports because the average to mid tank/healer/iss didn't really stand a chance. Not sure if they plan to do that this time. We shall see.  Oh yeah, and i think mad lag was in affect.  So maybe this time it will be better for melee types. 

3 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

for GH which Lucien's Bracelet you will recommend? Attack or Defence

Hey @Juji @Hime can you ask Support to stop putting this line in their answers as it's kinda offensive to long time players like myself as we're not ignorant to believe in fairy tales, much appreciated!

VfJNchw.png

name 1 example in where that ever really went to Korea and resulted in an actual change in say the last 15 years ? yeah no so just leave that part out, thx.

19 hours ago, Draecke said:

Hey @Juji @Hime can you ask Support to stop putting this line in their answers as it's kinda offensive to long time players like myself as we're not ignorant to believe in fairy tales, much appreciated!

VfJNchw.png

name 1 example in where that ever really went to Korea and resulted in an actual change in say the last 15 years ? yeah no so just leave that part out, thx.

Only 1 that was the brooch jewel boxes but it winded up being exploited by botters.