Forums

Maestro

Addicted

I am not a Meestro expert but...

Heavy, BW heavy (B) in your case. A heavy if you feel you have too much cash / adena.

Blunt / Axe, not much between it. Shield.

Enchanted Aden weapon is fine till you are above 80+, even then it's fine.

STR ofc, CON doesn't give you much benefit. Same for spirits, attack ofc.

Steady class, no burst dmg but ploughs through mobs with his / her golem at ease.

Has good passives which means doesn't use HP pots and as melee SS use is reasonable.

On 12/10/2021 at 9:42 PM, Addicted said:

Any guide for maestro?
Armor-Weapon-Point abilities(str or con)?
Minor spirit use points on (att-def-crit rat-crit dmg)?
What gear to prioritize?

Hi I'm Maestro, For Early stick to mace + shield, once you cna get A weapon you got 2 choices, 2 handed wariro blunt or 1 handed blunt + shield, If you get 2 handed blunt get the Majestic Heavy, and if you get the Blunt 1 handed + Shield get the Nightmare Heavy Armor. For Elemental spirits focus on maximize Attack and other points on crit Dmg, Wind is important to lvl and farm in Lizardman, Fire for Drgaon Valley 78, but i think for late game Earth is more important due TOI is completly weak to Earth and same for Dragon valley 82+.If you start to getting low in Spirit shot tickets like.. less than 500, do not use shots on your Golem. And try learn the Skill "Earth Tremor"  for 31 magical tablets at Aden Grocery Store to replace Fatal Strike as soon as you can, is so much better in dmg and motion is almost as a basic attack, so is way faster, and ofc has the same mp conmsumition, and cooldown, so actually is made to replace Fatal Strike. For Basic stats try to get as much STR as you can for extra dmg, and in the future try to get 50 points on CON physical defense bonus, we have very high CON so is not really hard.

That's it, any doubt ask me ^^ .