What Servers are missing to be Healthy and progressive.

iAndouille

@Hime @Juji @Sunshine @Hyunkel

Hi,  i'll just give my thought about what futures promos should be to make ppl progress and make the economy better,

Rotate between 1 Gambling box event and 1 Enchant event

Servers need Zodiac agathion Event, with Added rates, same as the one that was made before.

Simmilar event to dragon slayer, had opportunity to make many items and drive economy up.

Cloak event with new safe scrolls until 15-18 / Circlet-Brooch-Artifact-Shirt event with Added rates like on Korea to make +10 items, very important for pvp/pve.

XP event + Double Drop in PI for scrolls every 6 month with Consumables Sale (high profit for everyone)

Dragon/God jewel Sale so people can make stage 2-3-4+ god jewels, because its impossible now

Splendor Fragment/Wings of splendor event also needed, market is dry right now.

Dark/Bloody Stones need to be on promos because ppl can't make limited set right now since a year.  alot demand.

Crystal of dawn/Elcyum/Arti cry/Dye cry/Gold ticket/black ticket/zodiac scrolls/sayha blessing/authority ornament/Gem energy, all those are consumable that is rare on Chronos/Naia now, they need to be implented more during promos with better rates so ppl can make attempt on upgrading gears.

leave you'r feedback and thought on anything else or event that is needed. Hope GM's read it a little bit too :) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

To be healthy progressive hmmm ban all RMT's /BOTS on the SV. Put a list of price of ítems it not would be to hard others mmo do that ,  so ppl don't be scammed for top players "prices". And just make ppl can log max 3 account.. that way in few month u Will fully complety health the SV and his community , my opinión.

• Like 4

I'm pretty fine, ncsoft gave in last weeks so many free items im surprised some people are still unhappy. potions, runes, top jewels, etc all for free.

market is also fine just prices are over adena cap because supply of adena is too big and there is no way to drain adena from servers atm much. collection was made for that but that works only in korea.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, socketka said:

I'm pretty fine, ncsoft gave in last weeks so many free items im surprised some people are still unhappy. potions, runes, top jewels, etc all for free.

market is also fine just prices are over adena cap because supply of adena is too big and there is no way to drain adena from servers atm much. collection was made for that but that works only in korea.

Agreed market good ítems for over 15-20T.... Then u try to sell Ncoins for 20kk+ and same top players start logging mass alts to blame u in world chat ... but 1 set R99 +8 clean for 180b-250b or 1 wings splendor lvl 6/7 for 8-15T nobody said nothing... Yes u are right market are fine.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, socketka said:

Estoy bastante bien, ncsoft dio en las últimas semanas tantos artículos gratuitos que me sorprende que algunas personas todavía no estén contentas. pociones, runas, joyas superiores, etc. todo gratis.

el mercado también está bien, solo los precios están por encima del límite de adena porque el suministro de adena es demasiado grande y no hay forma de drenar mucho adena de los servidores cajeros automáticos. La colección se hizo para eso, pero eso solo funciona en Corea.

Do you really think everything is fine? Yes, it is true that in recent months they have provided us with many elements to make things easier for us, but the current server economy is out of date.

The prices they put on certain items become ridiculous and the greed of a few worsens the situation we live in. For example a top kaliels bracelet 140 billions hahahahhaha is crazy.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, socketka said:

How do you produce Greater agathions? how do you produce any items actually when promos don't give anything compared to their price. this is the main problem,  top items have alot of demand, and there's no way to produce them, so ppl who owns those items see the value of their items increases. this is simple business mechanic OFFER and DEMAND.  the demand is here, the offer is not,       so price Rise rise and rise, and people see its impossible to get better, see all high price and quit the game.

Im talking facts, its not an opinion.

35 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

How do you produce Greater agathions? how do you produce any items actually when promos don't give anything compared to their price. this is the main problem,  top items have alot of demand, and there's no way to produce them, so ppl who owns those items see the value of their items increases. this is simple business mechanic OFFER and DEMAND.  the demand is here, the offer is not,       so price Rise rise and rise, and people see its impossible to get better, see all high price and quit the game.

Seems u talking for high/end game players... What about mid/low gear ?? 

Abundance Lv.1 150b at this moment in AH CHRONOS...

Any jewel who all can produce around 40-130b for Lv.5.

Any set/weapon who can all produce  same crazy prices... 

Any mats who drop evry mob in the SV prices go up x12/13.

And u and ur clawns partners start mocking from ppl when any try to sell Ncoins at "high price" As if they thought that the SV is yours and  we have to pay attention to the prices that you decide ... bye enjoin the day!

• Like 1

You can produce your own jewels for next nothing at least to level 5 or greater 1 just takes time and effort and patience now.  If you haven't notice the prices are actually starting to come down them, if they want to crash the market make all gems tradeable because I have gems stuck on toons they outgrew that are too expensive to box up lol

how many players have +8 or +10 R110 armor sets ? majority 115+ don't have such

how many players have decent augment on their weapons ? or any item type that can be augmented ? augment stone prices are crazy

bloody & dark armor stone prices are still nuts and those are sorely needed to be able to enjoy the basic game

can list many more basic items that are in terrible supply / prices but let's talk more about end game items that only are relevant for the top 5% players of the servers :)

mind you I love to see end game items cheaper too as that's actually my tier bucket after all but when there's still so much wrong at the basic game level that's really just not the place to start fixing things

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Slycutter said:

You can produce your own jewels for next nothing at least to level 5 or greater 1 just takes time and effort and patience now.  If you haven't notice the prices are actually starting to come down them, if they want to crash the market make all gems tradeable because I have gems stuck on toons they outgrew that are too expensive to box up lol

Prices are actually starting to come down?? Where?? Stop lying...

Today 1 guy was spamming all day "WTB Gran Kain echant armors for 10b all....        I pmed him and ask why u buying at that prices. His answer was

Cause will cost 30b soon.. check AH ,all those for 22b are mine I need to make profit... And that is happening with mostly all the items...

Who can spam and Buy all type of ítems in BULK  100/1k??? Low/mid player ?? Or top ones.... 

@Juji  @Hime

Here's a good start: Whatever price the clueless marketing people from Korea set, make the actual cost we get 1/10th that.

Then keep running the same events, same reward rate on boxes, everything.

The market will populate itself, u may get new players, the whales can still be whales, and tons of gear pumps into the market.

But hey, letting a bunch of people just quit and move on to different games works great too I guess...

Also, wtf is the deal with hero coin? Did you forget this currency exists? It's worthless now with item caps and the mentee coins removing roses and nevits.

It's like you want people to quit, I don't get it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Billz said:

Prices are actually starting to come down?? Where?? Stop lying...

Today 1 guy was spamming all day "WTB Gran Kain echant armors for 10b all....        I pmed him and ask why u buying at that prices. His answer was

Cause will cost 30b soon.. check AH ,all those for 22b are mine I need to make profit... And that is happening with mostly all the items...

Who can spam and Buy all type of ítems in BULK  100/1k??? Low/mid player ?? Or top ones.... 

Billz reading is fundamental - i was talking jewels like brooch jewels not sure where you went on this grand kain tangent.

11 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Puede producir sus propias joyas por nada al menos hasta el nivel 5 o superior 1; ahora solo requiere tiempo, esfuerzo y paciencia. Si no te has dado cuenta de que los precios en realidad están comenzando a bajar, si quieren colapsar el mercado, haz que todas las gemas sean intercambiables porque tengo gemas pegadas en dibujos que superaron y que son demasiado caros para empaquetar jajaja

I have been amazed with the price that I have seen today for a circlet radiant of authority + 0, they sell it for 120 billions hahahahahahahahaha, this tells us that the economy is very bad but very bad, and as they say above there are people who march for this prices.

No friend the prices don't start to go down

• Like 1

15 hours ago, iAndouille said:

you can get greater agathions from enchanting basic ones to +10, which isnt as hard if you have plenty of items from fishing/aden boxes.

harder question is, and only juji can be blamed for that, how some people got +5 greater agathions (with restore system) despite its impossible kinda with current prices to do so, same goes to shilen 10 and enchanted dragon jewels and other stuff.

i told why prices are high, there is nothing juji can do about it currently. flooding market with items isnt good solution.

4 hours ago, socketka said:

you can get greater agathions from enchanting basic ones to +10, which isnt as hard if you have plenty of items from fishing/aden boxes.

harder question is, and only juji can be blamed for that, how some people got +5 greater agathions (with restore system) despite its impossible kinda with current prices to do so, same goes to shilen 10 and enchanted dragon jewels and other stuff.

i told why prices are high, there is nothing juji can do about it currently. flooding market with items isnt good solution.

Restoration abuse can be fixed as follows:

Every item can be restored once Every 3 months. The item tool tip states when and who did what to an item. No item is excluded from this system. After 3 months, item is eligible again.

If they do this, everyone is on same page for past and future items. Everyone can try and make shilen 10, +30 weps, etc, it just takes time and would be properly regulated with transparency on an items status for players. 

We will never get this. 

9 hours ago, Itzia said:

I have been amazed with the price that I have seen today for a circlet radiant of authority + 0, they sell it for 120 billions hahahahahahahahaha, this tells us that the economy is very bad but very bad, and as they say above there are people who march for this prices.

No friend the prices don't start to go down

Wow can no one read what I wrote your comparing apples to oranges?

Its like me you telling the gas price is going down and your saying but the price of Oranges is going up.

SMH

This game was designed to generate progress through grinding. When they went F2P and decided to hide everything behind the cash shop, the core of this game broke. There is no "fix". Think about it. You have a grinder of a game, with no rewards. You keep your computer on 24/7 for months, and what's at the end of it? Zilch, just the opportunity to let NCWest raid your wallet, so you get some items, that you use to self soothe while you keep your computer on 24/7 for another 6 months.

A band aid would be an Einhasad shop, mostly to generate a consistent supply of items, and put an upper limit on prices. That would make the game semi playable for the majority of the population. Cause right now, all they have to look forward to is quitting, there's no point grinding to 118 if you can't buy anything you need (or generate it ingame). But NCWest a) has no intention of bringing an Einhasad shop, and b) has every intention of bleeding its customers dry.

From that you get Naia, where people pretty much refuse to spend thousands of dollars a month in this game, so the server is borked.  All item generation is locked up, ingame means of generating items (like the old "epic" raids, dragons etc) were destroyed because now a signle char can 3 shot all the dragons we used to need 200 people to raid, so it's easy for 3-4-5-10 people to hoard all the items. Inflation is irrelevant when there's nothing to buy.

Chronos has more spenders, and semi functions. 

I laugh at people that think it's amazing NCWest gave them free pots. Seriously

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Have clans have to work together to get more items.  Have the aden epic raids drop random amounts of dawn cry / royal gold / black save / kains ewr/ear etc.  Right now they drop armor/weapons which sell for nothing.  Have god jewel bottles drop, have boss jewels drop, etc.

Same with clan raids on throne - have more good stuff drop - its nice that passes / dye cry / art cry / +6 angel accessories etc all drop, but we need more and more.

This will force folks to work together and upgrade clan players.

i think crystal of dawn are really crippling people right now, theres literally no way to get them in game. DONT even say PI. they dont drop in store events any more. 1.5b-2b and everyone needs 100s of them to upgrade basic items needed in this game. 

CLOAKS- there how many years old now? 2 events a year to buy enchants. 

circlets- no events with them in how long? again see complaint about COD. atleast you could of upgraded them before the crystal of dawn change.

books- again COD

brooch- again cod

elcyum- i cant leave one account fishing 24/7 for months.

jewels- crafting rate sucks. still dont have a lvl 4 since that update.

dragon shirts- again cod (although we do get events more often)

DYES- are supports ever gonna get new dyes? i cant find con +5 dyes for less then gazillions

agathions- yea good luck enchanting them

armor- IMPOSSIBLE TO ENCHANT ARMOR AND WEAPONS NOW (thank god for blessed exalted)

crystal of dawn needs to be dropped more often. i hate the way the game is right now. 

and who ever adds all these dumb pots in store boxes should be fired. nothing worse then getting a 800m maphr pot

My thoughts:  

1. Dawn Crystals do not drop in Primeval Isle as they should (please increase the drop rate) - Dawn crystals are too scarce on the server and players can not earn enough adena to "purchase" them from other players.

2. There are no fishing events.... No Fancy Fishing rods for sale (low supply = high prices) - I saw a player offering 18B to buy one in Aden.  Elcyum is TOO scarce without fishing events; players can not upgrade their R grade weapons/armor.

3. Dark/Bloody stones are scarce..... Players are unable to create bloody/dark or limited armor.

4. NC Store prices for events offering items are WAY TOO HIGH for the average North American gamer with families.  Need lower rates.

5.  Items that require +7 to gain added in game p/mtk etc., are IMPOSSIBLE to accomplish.  Please considering including a type of "Divine" enchant for circlets, dragon shirts, artifacts books, bracelets or any other item requiring +7  to use enchants that are "awarded" in game boxes.  Another option is to INCREASE the success rate.

6.  Blood/Dragon Weapons are impossible to make in game for a committed/loyal player.  Suggest increasing the item rendered rate with events.

7. Quests - they're gone.  Yes, it's a pain to keep up with programming them and bots do bot the quest items, but the game needs quests for players to "earn" items.

8. Hero Coin items offered are nearly obsolete.  The items offered in exchange for purchasing from the NC Store need to be updated to match the current game content.

Just ideas; I sincerely enjoying playing.

~M

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/11/2021 at 7:08 PM, socketka said:

I do respect what you post and many times it is true, but you always talk  about the same problem "to much adena " , that is not the problem, itmes are the problem, it does  not matter how much adena someone have but the item that you can generate form playing the game, drop, craft , enchant  rate .

Inflation comes from lack of itmes not from to much adena. You do not even need adena  you can trade itmes for items.