What Servers are missing to be Healthy and progressive.

iAndouille

19 minutes ago, Mitzza said:

I do respect what you post and many times it is true, but you always talk  about the same problem "to much adena " , that is not the problem, itmes are the problem, it does  not matter how much adena someone have but the item that you can generate form playing the game, drop, craft , enchant  rate .

Inflation comes from lack of itmes not from to much adena. You do not even need adena  you can trade itmes for items.

that's patently false. It's basic economics 101 , excess supply of currency creates inflation, it's not even up to discussion. https://www.economicshelp.org/blog/111/inflation/money-supply-inflation/#:~:text=Increasing the money supply faster,firms to put up prices.

If it was just a supply problem, then dumb shit like crystals r grade wouldn't have gone up 50%, that's purely people having too much money and not caring how much they soulshots cost.

I see random characters/boxes with god jewels, cursed/dragon weapons and top gear and you say there is issue in supply of items? Check AH on Naia maybe, or shops/shouts. Problem is top people farm trilions and those trilions barely transfer to "low-farming" people but rather to NCoin buyers. In the past low farm was holding top market alive (farming SOP, manor, crafting, shots, etc.) but now more gear you have, more you farm. Exponentially. Of course there is limit of this (real life, family, whatever) and other "problem" of top people stealing low-farming spots (be it brooch jewel boxes, neutral zone when it was introduced, etc.)

If top people farm 1b/h, why is crystal of dawn so cheap at price currently 2b? Oh I see, its cheap only for them, but supply is problem for sure :D

2 hours ago, Mete said:

that's patently false. It's basic economics 101 , excess supply of currency creates inflation, it's not even up to discussion. https://www.economicshelp.org/blog/111/inflation/money-supply-inflation/#:~:text=Increasing the money supply faster,firms to put up prices.

If it was just a supply problem, then dumb shit like crystals r grade wouldn't have gone up 50%, that's purely people having too much money and not caring how much they soulshots cost.

You must realise this is a game not reality, and must be treated as a game, the game problems ar not made beacuse of the adena, they are made because of the items- drop, craft enchant... even if a player do not have money to buy items  he must be able to do quest, farm, craft or enchant  to make  the desired itmes, so problem with game solved, even if players have to much money.

1 hour ago, socketka said:

I see random characters/boxes with god jewels, cursed/dragon weapons and top gear and you say there is issue in supply of items? Check AH on Naia maybe, or shops/shouts. Problem is top people farm trilions and those trilions barely transfer to "low-farming" people but rather to NCoin buyers. In the past low farm was holding top market alive (farming SOP, manor, crafting, shots, etc.) but now more gear you have, more you farm. Exponentially. Of course there is limit of this (real life, family, whatever) and other "problem" of top people stealing low-farming spots (be it brooch jewel boxes, neutral zone when it was introduced, etc.)

If top people farm 1b/h, why is crystal of dawn so cheap at price currently 2b? Oh I see, its cheap only for them, but supply is problem for sure :D

You said  the game is ok? Is it?

Even if the problem is money and you do say that a lot  did somthing  hapend ? Did you see  the problem disappeared or got better?

Even if adena is the problem some time the solution is different, sinking the adena  is not the solution, if you make a store with all the itmes and standard price, and people buy form that does it matter how much money players have?

They farm adena because  that is  what you can farm only adena, if  they could  farm dragon claw ore  other items  they want then it would not matter, so every player based  on their lvl must be able to farm or buy items they need , now the system works like this (farming adena)to milk $ new players and low to middle player , so players  would  buy boxes  to try to get the items...., so you are talking  about   a system that is intended to work like this...

So what is you solution ? To talk more about the problem...

I will give you example of your "solution".

There was lack of brooches of Lv4 and higher because of limited supply of gemstone powders, people were crying here on forums to increase supply of these. So, NCSoft finally flooded market with lv5 brooches for (I think) 2400 ncoins plus other items in pack. Then there was outcry of people who spent a lot of adena/money for get their brooch before market flood by NCSoft. And now, despite people got cheap 6slot brooches they crying they dont have dawn crystals to upgrade them. So one "SUPPLY" caused if I count well, 3 cries of 3 different groups of players, which some of them quit. If you want this, your solution is super and great.

Top players need adena not only for buying ncoins, but its just most profitable. But I tell you secret, you can make whole Lv10 Wings only with adena, to compound talismans and changing to splendor fragments. How many Lv10 Wings are here on servers? Go count.

People who selling ncoins to those farmers get more adena for their money, and also items are more expensive, but its because there is huge income of adena.

I got no easy solution, this problem dont have simple solution.

3 minutes ago, socketka said:

There was lack of brooches of Lv4 and higher because of limited supply of gemstone powders, people were crying here on forums to increase supply of these. So, NCSoft finally flooded market with lv5 brooches for (I think) 2400 ncoins plus other items in pack. Then there was outcry of people who spent a lot of adena/money for get their brooch before market flood by NCSoft. And now, despite people got cheap 6slot brooches they crying they dont have dawn crystals to upgrade them. So one "SUPPLY" caused if I count well, 3 cries of 3 different groups of players, which some of them quit. If you want this, your solution is super and great.

Top players need adena not only for buying ncoins, but its just most profitable. But I tell you secret, you can make whole Lv10 Wings only with adena, to compound talismans and changing to splendor fragments. How many Lv10 Wings are here on servers? Go count.

People who selling ncoins to those farmers get more adena for their money, and also items are more expensive, but its because there is huge income of adena.

Problem Is NC West Only! Guess The Solution!

17 minutes ago, R0Y4L said:

Staff/fanchise owner needs to learn economics and how to control game inflation, just it.

We need something to burn a lot of this adena.

as I said above, burning adena for lv10 wings is easy but somehow people prefer to burn adena for ncoin boxes and purchases because its more profitable.

burning adena must be set very wisely, just like now with vitality potions. if they continue with proper balance, there should be deflation finally.

Honestly speaking,
I am happy with the current state of the game.

You want items to appear, open boxes! Naia is full of RMTERS. People RMT stuff but new items do not appear that often, so we reached a dead end where you cannot RMT top items unless someone quits and new items only appear for those who open boxes.

Those who open them finally get items, despite bad rewards still, NC needs to give better outcomes on box events to rewards paying customers.

Lately I kept for myself all box items and don't put it into market anymore because if I don't need it, I put it on a box toon, which benefits more from it than feeding the RMTers.

Well ty for  the explanation,  yes one item cause  the lack of others, I see your point  I gues you are right , but there are more solutions  to the problem , sinking adena is only half , events with better  drop for basic items and better enchant rates will help.

better drop for basic items and better enchant rates will cause more people get strong items and will be able to farm more adena, thus inflation will continue and will be bigger.

as said above, its not as simple as it looks like...

I know people of 2021 want easy and fast solutions, but sorry world doesnt work like that, ingame world too.

I know people of 2021 want easy and fast solutions, but sorry world doesnt work like that, ingame world too.

The problem was raised many years now and it continues, so they still haven't found the solution after so long which means, as someone told me "Juji doesn't care".

15 minutes ago, extase1987 said:

as someone told me "Juji doesn't care".

I am sure all l2 players know that :D

to @iAndouille , "what servers are missing to be healthy and progressive" = a professional team. The current l2 team are amateurs with no experience, i'd say "kids" (both korea and ncwest). They have the best MMORPG out there and they have thrown it into the ocean lmao

• Like 1

6 hours ago, socketka said:

Those who can farm trillons are the cancer of this Game ....Have you ever seen a hero spam something that they sell for trillions ????? I mean Buy somethign for over trillons? Have any?

This the spam I see evryday for this top/Hero's player evryday 24/7

WTB Crystal of Dawn all 600m per 1.

WTB Ncoins 8m per one 

WTB any type of scroll (PI) less then 10m each 

I can make a list bigger wich each item and they spam ítems , jewels ect ect for over 100's billions or trillions.. are ppl who is selling/buy stuff to those ppl for real???? 

Any of u can Buy someting no Overpriced?? Can we make a group for talk about economy problem?

And solution??

I propose all block /Hero top player of this Game for start ,let them get their bussines between them and play with each other.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Billz said:

Those who can farm trillons are the cancer of this Game ....Have you ever seen a hero spam something that they sell for trillions ????? I mean Buy somethign for over trillons? Have any?

This the spam I see evryday for this top/Hero's player evryday 24/7

WTB Crystal of Dawn all 600m per 1.

WTB Ncoins 8m per one 

WTB any type of scroll (PI) less then 10m each 

I can make a list bigger wich each item and they spam ítems , jewels ect ect for over 100's billions or trillions.. are ppl who is selling/buy stuff to those ppl for real???? 

Any of u can Buy someting no Overpriced?? Can we make a group for talk about economy problem?

And solution??

I propose all block /Hero top player of this Game for start ,let them get their bussines between them and play with each other.

I pref ignore them. Not interesed on selling or buying nothing from a "top" player. Why you or any will need them..

On 12/11/2021 at 4:53 PM, iAndouille said:

@Hime @Juji @Sunshine @Hyunkel

Hi,  i'll just give my thought about what futures promos should be to make ppl progress and make the economy better,

Rotate between 1 Gambling box event and 1 Enchant event

Servers need Zodiac agathion Event, with Added rates, same as the one that was made before.

Simmilar event to dragon slayer, had opportunity to make many items and drive economy up.

Cloak event with new safe scrolls until 15-18 / Circlet-Brooch-Artifact-Shirt event with Added rates like on Korea to make +10 items, very important for pvp/pve.

XP event + Double Drop in PI for scrolls every 6 month with Consumables Sale (high profit for everyone)

Dragon/God jewel Sale so people can make stage 2-3-4+ god jewels, because its impossible now

Splendor Fragment/Wings of splendor event also needed, market is dry right now.

Dark/Bloody Stones need to be on promos because ppl can't make limited set right now since a year.  alot demand.

Crystal of dawn/Elcyum/Arti cry/Dye cry/Gold ticket/black ticket/zodiac scrolls/sayha blessing/authority ornament/Gem energy, all those are consumable that is rare on Chronos/Naia now, they need to be implented more during promos with better rates so ppl can make attempt on upgrading gears.

leave you'r feedback and thought on anything else or event that is needed. Hope GM's read it a little bit too :) 

@iAndouille you know that things don't change until Chronos folks stop buying their overpriced boxes right? Most of the time, they handout crap, Chronos keeps buying it.

If they would at least do same rates & events like in Korea here, we would gear up. But you know milking Juji..

2 hours ago, extase1987 said:

@iAndouille you know that things don't change until Chronos folks stop buying their overpriced boxes right? Most of the time, they handout crap, Chronos keeps buying it.

If they would at least do same rates & events like in Korea here, we would gear up. But you know milking Juji..

Also u can add things not change if that guy still spaming ítems for trillions... Crap player

The supply and demand,

The bottom of the problem is the scarcity of good products, the events with loots box do not offer much, the  probabilities is too low to obtain some, and makes the players more frightened to buy some and that emplifit the other consequences by effect snowballs.

The restoration plays a little because the players keep their items, so less need to buy. The price of NCoin is too high, because players buy RMT, so buy less NCoin, and makes the price of NCoin go up. The RMT, and they  want to make money the more expensive the better, for this case the players are responsible, so even if we have Einhassad Gold Coin with the same prices, it will change absolutely nothing.  The players are just taking advantage of the system and what make the offer is NC west, they are responsible, they are masters and we are actors. but don't worry above the GM, there is an analysis and  they are very aware of the problems.

Need to find a middle ground!

Chanix aka Chanzu aka Jalila.

• Like 1

Solution? Easy.

Cap max amount of adena one can acquire /week.

Lets say you can farm max 10b/week, if you farm all that in one day, you can no longer farm more with that account for the remaining days 😅😅

You can farm with more toons, right, but not as it is now. People will get bored, prices will lower!

• Like 1

On 12/17/2021 at 6:54 AM, OutrangeouS said:

Solution? Easy.

Cap max amount of adena one can acquire /week.

Lets say you can farm max 10b/week, if you farm all that in one day, you can no longer farm more with that account for the remaining days 😅😅

You can farm with more toons, right, but not as it is now. People will get bored, prices will lower!

you think these people are farming all this adena on 1 acct?  you know there are already 10 hr limits on ToI yes?  people are already bored so they make more 110's to farm more adena, how will prices go down?

7 hours ago, Degus said:

you think these people are farming all this adena on 1 acct?  you know there are already 10 hr limits on ToI yes?  people are already bored so they make more 110's to farm more adena, how will prices go down?

10h in TOI equals like 60-70b or more just by playing those 10h! Let aside IOS, etc.

I say 10b/limit week which is a lot different than it is now.

Even if you have 50 chars to farm adena, no way you will farm like now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2021 at 12:48 PM, OutrangeouS said:

10h in TOI equals like 60-70b or more just by playing those 10h! Let aside IOS, etc.

I say 10b/limit week which is a lot different than it is now.

Even if you have 50 chars to farm adena, no way you will farm like now.

this will do nothing, when you can just make another toon and farm another 10b per week. 

I don't think the problem is people farming adena as much as it is that the box events these people put out are filled with absolute garbage. these last two box events were absolute trash. who wants to spend 100$ to get gran kain medicine pots and maphr pots..... yes I know a lot of blood weapons dropped with the event before this holiday box. but only to the people that opened thousands of dollars worth. majority of the server cant do that. 

The event random boxes need to drop items that are needed in the game like crystal of dawn, elcyum, blood and dark stones, +8 110 sets, black saves and gold saves, greater agathions. Hell even divine scrolls. 

46 minutes ago, frankznbeanz said:

this will do nothing, when you can just make another toon and farm another 10b per week. 

I don't think the problem is people farming adena as much as it is that the box events these people put out are filled with absolute garbage. these last two box events were absolute trash. who wants to spend 100$ to get gran kain medicine pots and maphr pots..... yes I know a lot of blood weapons dropped with the event before this holiday box. but only to the people that opened thousands of dollars worth. majority of the server cant do that. 

The event random boxes need to drop items that are needed in the game like crystal of dawn, elcyum, blood and dark stones, +8 110 sets, black saves and gold saves, greater agathions. Hell even divine scrolls. 

If all the l2 store promo boxes gave good items to players, they'd spent more real money in l2 store to buy even more boxes for a reasonable price, not to get 10 boxes 50 euros.