L2PASS // 400 ARC lv85 // WTF

ni_mochi_

Are you serious to make the "hardly got 400 arc exp "requirement to be minimum level 85? Its a nonsense , You should lowering at least the level to 80, 81 or 83 max to be able to get this "new year event"   and so being able to close a bit the gap between characters levels.

the item 400 arc has no time limit, so it will stay in your inventory until you reach level 85, I don't see any problem here, stop crying and go farm. There are more important issues at the moment, like the disappearance of CMs, how difficult it is for some classes to complete the pass, among other things.

20 hours ago, iJustice said:

o arco do item 400 não tem limite de tempo, então ele ficará no seu inventário até você atingir o nível 85, não vejo nenhum problema aqui, pare de chorar e vá plantar. Existem questões mais importantes no momento, como o desaparecimento dos CMs, o quão difícil é para algumas classes concluir o passe, entre outras coisas.

I think you didn't see the item right, the item itself says that at the end of the event it will disappear! I think I'd better take a look at it again so I can say it xD, because if it's something to help, I don't see the point having level 85 as a requirement!

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Mikatutz said:

I think you didn't see the item right, the item itself says that at the end of the event it will disappear! I think I'd better take a look at it again so I can say it xD, because if it's something to help, I don't see the point having level 85 as a requirement!

The item disappears after the end of the event? I have not understood.

22 hours ago, iJustice said:

the item 400 arc has no time limit, so it will stay in your inventory until you reach level 85, I don't see any problem here, stop crying and go farm. There are more important issues at the moment, like the disappearance of CMs, how difficult it is for some classes to complete the pass, among other things.

It's written that (from the Red Arc), many ppl has got this and showing:

1. Use for PPl lv 85+ only.

2. Will be deleted after the event ending.

• Thanks 1

First of all, this is part of the "free gift pack", so anyone that completes the pass gets it, so this whole "u don't want my money" argument is null, nobody needs to spend any money to get this. Second, the pass requirements are simple idiotic, the 672k mobs is too steep. I would have purchased at least 10 passes for my diff accounts, I ended up just buying 2 and maybe a 3rd, cause those are my main account (i.e. the only ones i'm sure to finish the pass in), this is the real "you don't want my money" argument. 

The purchased pass are too crappy also, the pass has 28 pages with 10 sections each, the only worthy rewards are the 2 A Weapon Tickets, 3 A Weapon Armor. The rest is to little in quantity or useless to most, I mean top reward is a +3 dragon belt... come on. 

I am guessing this pass thing will be permanent, I mean there will be multiple passes per year which I think is a good idea but MAKE THEM WORTH THE EFFORT OR MAKE THEM EASIER TO COMPLETE. 

The whole red arc issue, the only thing is going to cause is a further spread between low levels and 85+ players AND NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WANT THAT, I want a server that rewards the most players as possible in order to retain said players, I don't want a server where people quit in frustration and dies in the short run.

On 12/14/2021 at 11:28 AM, iJustice said:

On 12/24/2021 at 8:32 PM, Oestemnet said:

First of all, this is part of the "free gift pack", so anyone that completes the pass gets it, so this whole "u don't want my money" argument is null, nobody needs to spend any money to get this. Second, the pass requirements are simple idiotic, the 672k mobs is too steep. I would have purchased at least 10 passes for my diff accounts, I ended up just buying 2 and maybe a 3rd, cause those are my main account (i.e. the only ones i'm sure to finish the pass in), this is the real "you don't want my money" argument. 

The purchased pass are too crappy also, the pass has 28 pages with 10 sections each, the only worthy rewards are the 2 A Weapon Tickets, 3 A Weapon Armor. The rest is to little in quantity or useless to most, I mean top reward is a +3 dragon belt... come on. 

I am guessing this pass thing will be permanent, I mean there will be multiple passes per year which I think is a good idea but MAKE THEM WORTH THE EFFORT OR MAKE THEM EASIER TO COMPLETE. 

The whole red arc issue, the only thing is going to cause is a further spread between low levels and 85+ players AND NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WANT THAT, I want a server that rewards the most players as possible in order to retain said players, I don't want a server where people quit in frustration and dies in the short run.

Yes they disappear after event, yes it was a paid event with lcoin, yes it’s bs that aoe toons have an unfair advantage on this and subjugation.  Oh, and for those under 85 it will be BS.  Those over 85 the xp might = 10% at 85, much lower at 86+.  The rewards help me from having to purchase consumables, since I don’t have epic’s I managed to get most my armor +5. With next months pass I’ll be able to try over enchanting a weapon without spending 400kk so I’d say it’s not that bad of an event.

On 12/28/2021 at 12:37 PM, Infid3l said:

Yes they disappear after event, yes it was a paid event with lcoin, yes it’s bs that aoe toons have an unfair advantage on this and subjugation.  Oh, and for those under 85 it will be BS.  Those over 85 the xp might = 10% at 85, much lower at 86+.  The rewards help me from having to purchase consumables, since I don’t have epic’s I managed to get most my armor +5. With next months pass I’ll be able to try over enchanting a weapon without spending 400kk so I’d say it’s not that bad of an event.

Dude, the arcs are not paid, everyone can get them.... no Lcoin needed, you are thinking of the paid rewards and the top paid reward is a +3 dragon belt....

11 hours ago, Oestemnet said:

Dude, the arcs are not paid, everyone can get them.... no Lcoin needed, you are thinking of the paid rewards and the top paid reward is a +3 dragon belt....

This is not true. To get it you have to pay 3,600 Lcoins

On 12/28/2021 at 7:37 PM, Infid3l said:

Because no one is going to answer until the end of the event. There is a possibility that it will not be deleted for various reasons. One of them is that ncsoft usually puts time left as a countdown time. It is also written a bit rough, which means it may have been forgotten by another patch.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/5/2022 at 10:12 PM, Einhasad said:

This is not true. To get it you have to pay 3,600 Lcoins

Because no one is going to answer until the end of the event. There is a possibility that it will not be deleted for various reasons. One of them is that ncsoft usually puts time left as a countdown time. It is also written a bit rough, which means it may have been forgotten by another patch.

The red arc was part of the free reward, and in the end it did not disappear so all the crying was for naught. Also the red arcs once used gave me about 25% xp or less, something I can get in a week time, not worth crying about it.