TYRR GRAND KAVATHARI - SETUP NEED HELP

ScreamForMe

Hello boys and girls,

i need help with my GK, im old veteran player with few year of break from lieage 2. I need to know what gear i need on my GK to be decent dps. What Weapon/Armor jevelery talismans etc.

Budget setup please and thanks alot for help!!

Cheers.

19 hours ago, 4Eva said:

Well, to start;

What level are you? 99+?

What gear do you already have?

Whats "budget" to you?

Are you planning to solo or just do instances with clan/friends/party match?

Im 87 :) soon 95 (its easy and fast), i hav nothing now, i got around 6.5 bilion adena, my friend can borrow me another ~ 10bilion max. Im mostly planing solo/duo with my friend iss. In the futhure maybe in cp.

Gk is easy to setup...but its not a budget damage dealer :)

First you should not invest in any r95 grade equip...go 85-99 with r-grade in order to save for r99 equip. Be advise, under 99 dont bother with equip...doesnt rly mattersince you can exp very fast to 99+ :)

In my opinion the order still is: Pcrit damage>>>Element atack>>>Patack...so, focus to maximize your pcrit damage.

Your equip 99+ should look like this:

-bloody/light set +8/+10(10-25 bil)

-+12 bloody fists or enhanced shadow fists with 15% pcrit augument and another weapon with active pcrit giant augument(15 or 25 to 40 bil)

-str bracelet with longing,7signs or anakim,abundance lvl1,faction talismans bb and gc lvl10(25-30 bil)

-str+patack or noble circlet or better radiant circlet(1.5-12 bil)

-lvl5 giants str dye or better(2-3 bil)

-pve cloak +7>>>its a must...you are not a dd without one(15 bil)

-valakas neck or octavis neck(1-2 bil)

-istina earr+special stun or orfen or bless zaken(1.5 bil)

-eart wirm ring+roc ring (2.5 bil)

-BR agation(forgot witch one is)(3-5bil)

-monkey belt or fortress belts or coc pve atack belt(3-8 bil)

In our days a dd its not really cheap...even with "basic" equip you go over 70 bil/700-800 usd ish worth value in real money..... very expensive :).

Now, what we call a top equip dd mean:

-+10+12 bloody set- round 60-80 bil

-dragon weapon lvl1 or +16 bloody 120 bil to 600-800 bil

-6slot bracelet with insanity,7signs, abu lvl4 -round 70 bil

-+20 pve cloak round 150 bil

-radiant circlet round 60 bil

-evolved aghation-round 20 bil

-full epic jewels: lind+antharas+bless valakas+ruler+ewr or tauti-round 150 bil

-6 slot brooch+jewels lvl 5-round 350-500 bil

-dyes str+cha-round 30 bil

-coc belt round 40 bil

So you see..a top dd can go over 1800 bil(round 20 000 usd) without mention the cost for skill enchanting to +20.

I know some prices might not be right due to server and event fluctuation...its just a simple calculation to see a raw value....

41 minutes ago, Draecke said:

top DD cost picture is under estimated with a few trillion.. +20 cloaks sell apperantly for 700bil and same for dragon weapons stage1 just to name a few things ^^"

Mby in adena some prices are underestimated but in real money I think +/- 20% Im there :P...The tricky part is I dont belive someone will put 20 000-30 000 usd in this game, it must be something else(I can guess what but I dont want to name it...I might get another forum ban from conquero).

some people are actually that crazy.. I've seen it happen before that 1 guy spends around 40k USD in 3 Months and then 2 Months later quit lol..

sadly enough for most ppl this happens over time and after a few years the total cost spend can easily go past 10K without you realizing how messed up things have really become

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎03‎.‎08‎.‎2018 at 10:18 AM, ScreamForMe said:

Im 87 :) soon 95 (its easy and fast), i hav nothing now, i got around 6.5 bilion adena, my friend can borrow me another ~ 10bilion max. Im mostly planing solo/duo with my friend iss. In the futhure maybe in cp.

Hello mate, just play the game for 2-3 months and read more about it! People tell you about hundreds of billions of adena here, do not mind that! Just explore the game and you will find out pretty soon what should you do! 

My advice  - if you are going to play with some friends, talk to them and if all are willing - invest some small amount of $ at start. You can boost your character pretty well for 200-300$, after that it is up to you! 

Cheers

Archived