Forums

Live Server Maintenance: December 15, 2021

Hime

U guys complain too much, remember that the party bonus is not a common thing, it was set a couple events ago but before that it was rarelly seen.

The thing is u get 50% base x another 50% with pt = (100*1,5)*1,5 = 225% which is basically a 125% base exp event if ure playing in party.

And the whole 300% vp is a fraud, we already have 200% vp they just add another 100%, but this time we have regular dish that gives 200% xp without the need for vp (which makes the so called "free players" happy).

Its definitelly not the best event but its not that bad, I'm not even considering the top grade jewels and u guys are still complaining about juju. I'm not here to defend the staff -which has been the worst for years- but this level of crying is ridiculous.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, KingNothing said:

U guys complain too much.

Soooo true!

As long as all players play under the same conditions, I dont mind at all, and won't compain. 50%,100%,300%,500% EXP BOOST is fine, as long as it is the same for everyone and does not boost some players over others.

What bothers me, is that some players got a 30 day Vitality Rune, while others where not allowed to have it, due to the country they live in. This was unfair. And unfair bothers me.

They probably dont give a 300% Vitality boost, so that they don't make the Vitality Rune, even MORE unfair.

3 hours ago, Pr1nce77 said:

Hello developers and Gms of this game .

lets summary your holiday events. You gave us 200 portions, a free event with 200% xp and a gamble event. ok

The 90% of both servers population are 115 lvl or below.you have add new areas which need atleast 116. 

Last year that you didnt had new areas you had put  100% base xp boost and 300% vit bonus plus what you have add this year. Can you please explain your logic about that ? 

Your Gms have no pressent in forums and in game for several years. 

My conclusion is that you focus on new games and you have abandom this game at all. You try to earn what you can with autopilot. thats why you put all the time expensive gamble events. 

Show some respect to people who have support your company all this years .If you really start to care for this game you can earn a lot more people and money.

Thank you and have a nice holiday. 

From a more than 10 years player of lineage 

100% agree

@Hime

I propose to ban all in forum who bark - for 30days, and ban in game for 15days.

Give for 50% xp.. Its not Ok...

Give for free alot rose and other xp pots (+vit pots) - its not ok...

Give for free HEWR.. its not Ok... (now elcyum for this not happy people 3x...)

All can play for free... Its not Ok... (all want for free, and want to have all top items for free...)

Its just "d***" - they all the time will bark :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KingNothing said:

U guys complain too much, remember that the party bonus is not a common thing, it was set a couple events ago but before that it was rarelly seen.

The thing is u get 50% base x another 50% with pt = (100*1,5)*1,5 = 225% which is basically a 125% base exp event if ure playing in party.

And the whole 300% vp is a fraud, we already have 200% vp they just add another 100%, but this time we have regular dish that gives 200% xp without the need for vp (which makes the so called "free players" happy).

Its definitelly not the best event but its not that bad, I'm not even considering the top grade jewels and u guys are still complaining about juju. I'm not here to defend the staff -which has been the worst for years- but this level of crying is ridiculous.

This is what I like. I do not have to sell items just to buy cakes. 😌

11 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

@Hime

I propose to ban all in forum who bark - for 30days, and ban in game for 15days.

Give for 50% xp.. Its not Ok...

Give for free alot rose and other xp pots (+vit pots) - its not ok...

Give for free HEWR.. its not Ok... (now elcyum for this not happy people 3x...)

All can play for free... Its not Ok... (all want for free, and want to have all top items for free...)

Its just "d***" - they all the time will bark :)

Prob same guy who cry for adena increase límit , log mass account for only complain ?

I propose ban for all ppl who's trying sell ítems for trillions , the game is not enabled for those amounts.

4 hours ago, Pr1nce77 said:

Hello developers and Gms of this game .

lets summary your holiday events. You gave us 200 portions, a free event with 200% xp and a gamble event. ok

The 90% of both servers population are 115 lvl or below.you have add new areas which need atleast 116. 

Last year that you didnt had new areas you had put  100% base xp boost and 300% vit bonus plus what you have add this year. Can you please explain your logic about that ? 

Your Gms have no pressent in forums and in game for several years. 

My conclusion is that you focus on new games and you have abandom this game at all. You try to earn what you can with autopilot. thats why you put all the time expensive gamble events. 

Show some respect to people who have support your company all this years .If you really start to care for this game you can earn a lot more people and money.

Thank you and have a nice holiday. 

From a more than 10 years player of lineage 

Developers not must to care about  low lvl people - they play 3-5-10years - and cant make even 113lvl. Why? Simple - they not WANT! to pay for prestige/destiny - because its "SO MUCH" $ !

Hello guys!!

There is penalty for players who farm on yellow monsters (so monsters who are few lvls above the player lvl) before exp event we had not that penalty.... I believe it is just bug or any setting problem. @Juji @Hime can you please double check this?

Players who farm on yellow monsters now they reaching exp the same like they would farm on them without exp event....

Can you do sth with that issue?

XP event is ok, some people forgot we have 200% xp buff perma with the matchsticks, my only problem who make me a bit mad is the vita rune 30 days promised for sign in L2M, I do all the steps and finally don't get it...that hurts bcs some people get it, all or nothing please...

28 minutes ago, Kurz said:

XP event is ok, some people forgot we have 200% xp buff perma with the matchsticks, my only problem who make me a bit mad is the vita rune 30 days promised for sign in L2M, I do all the steps and finally don't get it...that hurts bcs some people get it, all or nothing please...

did u log a ticket with support as over 50% of the ppl who got had to do so as from what I saw the whole claim process was buggy as heck.. besides the obvious flaw of course that only a few countries were allowed to participate to begin with which ain't cool at all

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

did u log a ticket with support as over 50% of the ppl who got had to do so as from what I saw the whole claim process was buggy as heck.. besides the obvious flaw of course that only a few countries were allowed to participate to begin with which ain't cool at all

10 years in server and is my 2on ticket I think xD let's try...thanks.