Lineage2 server naia > L2Progamer ( scammer website ) advertising , Cant delete Junk mail

SageLeoDoG

I believed that most players have receive forcefully from L2progamer toon to mail system in lineage2 game.

No matter how hard i tried, i cant delete the mail from them and it is rapidly advertising every week.

I hope NCSOFT taking actions by deleting their system because it is so irritating . I was one of their victim and i get scammed from them few months ago.

I have tried submitting tiket but the issue wont solve and nobody taking cares about it. that is truly a sad story because nobody fixing the issues where the scammer site advertising and i was trying to alerting players in game so that nobody fall into their trick. 

That is why i am here to alert people inside forums as well to avoiding contacts with site. and also i hope ncsoft could do better than this for us to delete the incoming mail which is forcefully delivered by L2progamer. Thanks!

2 hours ago, UltraDoGzz said:

I have tried submitting tiket but the issue wont solve and nobody taking cares about it. that is truly a sad story because nobody fixing the issues where the scammer site advertising and i was trying to alerting players in game so that nobody fall into their trick. 

That is why i am here to alert people inside forums as well to avoiding contacts with site. and also i hope ncsoft could do better than this for us to delete the incoming mail which is forcefully delivered by L2progamer. Thanks!

Since Dec. 2011 I received a lot of this mails, just open it & delete, play legit & ignore the black market  :D

• Thanks 1