Crafting Bug

Plqsi

Crafting bug occured to me twice allready,when locking the unwanted item ,in my case "enria" ,crafting process gives exactly the item i have locked and the L-coins are lost ....thats a single lock i mean just one item locked,twice it happend ,in different times/dates ,with the same result.

On 12/16/2021 at 1:24 PM, Plqsi said:

Crafting bug occured to me twice allready,when locking the unwanted item ,in my case "enria" ,crafting process gives exactly the item i have locked and the L-coins are lost ....thats a single lock i mean just one item locked,twice it happend ,in different times/dates ,with the same result.

So same exact problem happened to me today with random crafting Plqsi. I "Locked" 3 items I didn't want, which costed 1600 L-Coins for total of 3 "lock buttons". I clicked garbage items to be "locked away" so when dice rolls, i have more favorable outcome toward getting what I want. So I thought I was "eliminating" the potions, spirit ore, and C-grade armor. Then I was left with 2 possible outcomes. Level3 Agathon belt or C-grade weapon. When I clicked craft, I got spirit ore. Like... Come on NCsoft... I'll gladly pay to play but you gotta fix this type of customer-disrespecting business models. Huge slap in the face. According to Diem, Lock features are for the "keepers"? rather than "discard"? But in Random Crafting, it says "Lock up to 3 slots". What does this mean? If locking is for the keepers to be rolled, why is business model of 100(first lock)-500(second lock)-1000(third lock) L-coin cost increase per lock is there to mislead players into thinking the more you eliminate the more you pay sort of more generally accepted way of RNG? This poor interface design of Random Crafting needs a quick description update before it wrecks many more users. 

Ticket has been submitted regarding this bug and awaiting response. I'll update here

Will I get my 1600 L-Coins re-imbursed? @Juji

Please read this about random craft https://www.lineage2.com/news/aden-launch-patch-notes 

Ctrl + F (Find): How to Random Craft

There's also in-game help section, but the info is scarse: System Menu or X -> Help -> Item Info -> Random Crafting