Skills on next update

Droid

It's mostly just a level expansion. Just with the lvl 78 skill Focus Skill Mastery as well as Superior Critical Mastery and Superior Critical Arrow the +1000% probability of triggering Skill Mastery has been reduced to 100% and other effects have been added:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update/view?articleId=635765
(about 3/4 down the page)

The Eviscerator changes were in the Crofin update:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/스킬+개선+3차+업데이트
We will probably get this bundled together with Fafurion.

I was reading about new lvl skills and I found this:

Mind Eyes from Yuls:

Acquisition
Level
Skill 
Level
Explanation Consumption
HP
Consumption
MP
Consumable
items
85 One
Increases hit rate by 25, Critical Rate by 200, and Critical Damage by 70% for 1 minute.
90 2
Open the Vent for 1 minute to increase the hit to 30, Critical Rate to 220, and Critical Damage to 90% .
95 3
Open the Vent for 1 minute to increase the hit to 35, Critical Rate to 240, and Critical Damage to 110% .
99 4
Open the Vent for 1 minute to increase your hit rate by 40, Critical Rate by 250, and Critical Damage by 130% .
110 5
Increases Critical Rate by 40, Critical Rate by 250, Critical Damage by 130%, Physical Skill Critical Damage by 20%.

WTF!? Why they boost even more Yuls... I cant believe it u.u.

So, Ring from Olys +15% P Skill Critical Damage, +5% P Skill CD + 5% Skill Power from Counter Instinc lv2 and +20% P Skill CD from Mind Eyes?

17 hours ago, Feryl said:

I was reading about new lvl skills and I found this:

Mind Eyes from Yuls:

Acquisition
Level
Skill 
Level
Explanation Consumption
HP
Consumption
MP
Consumable
items
85 One
Increases hit rate by 25, Critical Rate by 200, and Critical Damage by 70% for 1 minute.
90 2
Open the Vent for 1 minute to increase the hit to 30, Critical Rate to 220, and Critical Damage to 90% .
95 3
Open the Vent for 1 minute to increase the hit to 35, Critical Rate to 240, and Critical Damage to 110% .
99 4
Open the Vent for 1 minute to increase your hit rate by 40, Critical Rate by 250, and Critical Damage by 130% .
110 5
Increases Critical Rate by 40, Critical Rate by 250, Critical Damage by 130%, Physical Skill Critical Damage by 20%.

WTF!? Why they boost even more Yuls... I cant believe it u.u.

So, Ring from Olys +15% P Skill Critical Damage, +5% P Skill CD + 5% Skill Power from Counter Instinc lv2 and +20% P Skill CD from Mind Eyes?

What oly ring?

And counter instinct and mind eyes doesnt stack.

• 2 weeks later...
On 06.08.2018 at 6:28 PM, Draecke said:

NC wants everyone to play either archer or mage as DPS class, even for PVE nowadays - haven't you notice that yet ?

Cmon.. Feel the difference between PVP, TVT, PVE.

Ofc, mages and archers are top in TVT. But it is not about DPS, it's just about attack range. 

• 2 weeks later...

Even worth?

Now yul's are perma a bit less activated with counter instinct Passive.

Acquisition
Level
Skill 
Level
Explanation Consumption
HP
Consumption
MP
Consumable
items
85 One
Normal attack critical probability is 25%, general attack critical damage is 5%, excellent skill activation probability is 100%, physical skill power is 10%, physical skill critical probability is 10%, physical skill critical damage is increased by 10%. In addition, STR increases by +2.
- -  
90 2
Normal attack critical probability is 25%, general attack critical damage is 6%, excellent skill activation probability is 100%, physical skill power is 10%, physical skill critical probability is 10%, physical skill critical damage is increased by 12% . In addition, STR increases by +2.
- -  
95 3
Normal attack critical probability is 25%, general attack critical damage is 7%, excellent skill activation probability is 100%, physical skill power is 10%, physical skill critical probability is 10%, physical skill critical damage is increased by 14% . In addition, STR increases by +2.
- -  
99 4
Normal attack critical probability is 25%, general attack critical damage is 8%, excellent skill activation probability is 100%, physical skill power is 10%, physical skill critical probability is 10%, physical skill critical damage is increased by 16% . In addition, STR increases by +2.
- -  
100 5
Normal attack critical probability is 25%, general attack critical damage is 10%, excellent skill activation probability is 100%, physical skill power is 10%, physical skill critical probability is 10%, physical skill critical damage is increased by 20% . In addition, STR increases by +2.
- -  
102 6
Normal attack critical probability is 25%, general attack critical damage is 12%, excellent skill activation probability is 100%, physical skill power is 10%, physical skill critical probability is 10%, physical skill critical damage is increased by 22% . In addition, STR increases by +2.
- -  
104 7
Normal attack critical probability is 25%, general attack critical damage is 14%, excellent skill activation probability is 100%, physical skill power is 10%, physical skill critical probability is 10%, physical skill critical damage is increased by 24% . In addition, STR increases by +2.
- -

• 2 months later...
On ‎6‎. ‎08‎. ‎2018 at 5:28 PM, Draecke said:

NC wants everyone to play either archer or mage as DPS class, even for PVE nowadays - haven't you notice that yet ?

You forgot overpowered evis..

Nah, if i look faction system and daily instances i get impression that NC want to force clans to have and maintain a part of support classes (mob killers) also at least 30% to 50% clan members as key classes ( tank, healer, iss ) to cover needs for every combination and situation of parties.

I cant imagine clan to do siege with 70 tanks, 30 enchanters, 30 healers and 20 mob killers. Seem absurd.

But that is what NC want even if they do it opposite wrong.

Look at situation on server. To do instance or faction quests you need key classes. Without them (tank, healer, enchanter) you cant do your dailies and server seem dead.

Mostly because faction system and daily quests do not permit key classes to offer their service to more than one party.

Why they nerfed or forgot on classes like healer, tank, enchanter and caused lack of them is out of my understanding.

Archived