Hi all! New player in town ❤

DeliciousCupcake

Hello everyone, im DeliciousCupcake new player in game and im totaly lost in what to do. Need rune Stone, need gear need all and i cant find a way to progress or farm it or even own a % of the adena, all i got is 30kk 😂. Because basicly been farming and doing 1st exalted quest that is almost over!! Hurray 

So far im 104, almost 105 been farming in BS with my tyrr khavatari and iss sws.

I cant find proper info and/or vídeos to figure it out what to do and how to progress/where i get drops so far. Manage to find  a game friend and thanks "xrebornx"for all the help so far. But once i reach 105 what should i do ? Dual class in both chars? Only castilla Twice a day ? What dailys there are?

Im leveling both cuz i notice in all chat that people ask for dd or iss and having the 2 can help me increase chance of party or drop but takes twice the time , i know but im fine with it  i got the time😊.

so, if u can help me a bit or give me directions in what can i do or what should i do i would be ver happy with it and thankfull..

Best regards,

DeliciousCupcake

not to be  negative nelly, but the only way to progress in this game is spending 100s if not thousands of dollars on ncoin and selling to people. theres hardly any drops any more for loot. can no longer enchant armor and weapons. rune stones you get from leveling up main class and dual class in clan quest. games in a bad spot rightnow. also our only real source of information about anything in the game (l2wiki) also is down. 

Well no one stops u from playing the way you like it with your own speed just be ready while you level up and get ready for certain instance zones ppl will prefer certain classes more tan others and often have a gear requirement for you to be able to enter the party. 

All you can do for now keep doing exalted quest. Keep doing blazing until you reach 105, at 105 you should get 8  free rune stones in total. If you need 8 more, create a dual class and level it until 105. Just choose the skills with runes visely, don't try to learn everything but the most important ones. 

Another benefit from leveling dual class s dual class skills that can boost your main class. Wisest on low budget is to make similar dual šo u can share gear. I think nowadays u can get a free exalted wep from Lionel npc in heine. 

For your main choose ability points on atribute attack, phisical attack, critical damage on warrior tree. This will be the best for a newbie. Please take a look on class discussions in this forum. 

About leveling up, best way is to choose white or green mobs so you don't have any damage penalty. When you open map there is hunting ground information with recommended level under world info. After blazing you can move to desert query, beleth magic circle or enchanted Valley.  For a newbie I recommend to choose always a zone which recommended level is one level under yours.

Until you reach 106 once a day you can try to get party for coal mines which is instanced time limited zone. The xp is good there. But the best xp at your level is from imperial tomb. Same as coal mine you can do it once a day only. For that you will need a very strong party, so just keep looking at world chat for someone to offer IT party for anyone 105+. The xp is great and from killing 150 mobs you get a chest which can give u some adena or other item. 

Technically you can enter also aden daily party instances from 105+ if someone let's newbees leech but don't depend on that. Kind ppl are rarity these days. 

Keep looking out also for free events. Now in 105+ xp zones u can farm cooking ingredients which you can turn into 200% xp buffs or u can sell them to make dome cash. 

Other events we had free armor sets etc. 

4 hours ago, BlueBabyYoda said:

Well no one stops u from playing the way you like it with your own speed just be ready while you level up and get ready for certain instance zones ppl will prefer certain classes more tan others and often have a gear requirement for you to be able to enter the party. 

All you can do for now keep doing exalted quest. Keep doing blazing until you reach 105, at 105 you should get 8  free rune stones in total. If you need 8 more, create a dual class and level it until 105. Just choose the skills with runes visely, don't try to learn everything but the most important ones. 

Another benefit from leveling dual class s dual class skills that can boost your main class. Wisest on low budget is to make similar dual šo u can share gear. I think nowadays u can get a free exalted wep from Lionel npc in heine. 

For your main choose ability points on atribute attack, phisical attack, critical damage on warrior tree. This will be the best for a newbie. Please take a look on class discussions in this forum. 

About leveling up, best way is to choose white or green mobs so you don't have any damage penalty. When you open map there is hunting ground information with recommended level under world info. After blazing you can move to desert query, beleth magic circle or enchanted Valley.  For a newbie I recommend to choose always a zone which recommended level is one level under yours.

Until you reach 106 once a day you can try to get party for coal mines which is instanced time limited zone. The xp is good there. But the best xp at your level is from imperial tomb. Same as coal mine you can do it once a day only. For that you will need a very strong party, so just keep looking at world chat for someone to offer IT party for anyone 105+. The xp is great and from killing 150 mobs you get a chest which can give u some adena or other item. 

Technically you can enter also aden daily party instances from 105+ if someone let's newbees leech but don't depend on that. Kind ppl are rarity these days. 

Keep looking out also for free events. Now in 105+ xp zones u can farm cooking ingredients which you can turn into 200% xp buffs or u can sell them to make dome cash. 

Other events we had free armor sets etc. 

Thanks ! Just got lvl 105, Made a mistake and added both chars as tyrr dreadnought.. now im trying to solve that problem.. meanwhile making exalted 2 quest and im farming in beleth ring says its a solo are for 101-102 but enchented valley was a little op for me.. got ether, that i notice is used to make gear( good news, atleast something i can farm or grind a bit.)..

About the instances ill try to make cavern found a party to do it, the rest comes slowly i guess. Castilla solo i can also do it, need to use somente itens like freya rose, and regular dish.. most of these itens im saving for later levels or something similar. What i notice is even with the vit maintaining rune and bónus exp/sp for 538% i barely win exp and i died and lost most of it ahahah. Normal process i guess.

Done coal mines aswell but probably not using the best of it, went with my iss and manage to kill there for 1h simple as that ahaha.

this game has a pay wall that presents itself after the 7 day maint rune and 105 / blazing swamp is over.  

as to what to do:

daily instnces (done in aden)

Field sof crisis ddaily

castilla solo daily

primevil isle daily

isle of souls daily

storm isle daily

coal mines daily

unfortunately, the gane doesnt really "start" until 110 imo, but by then you should be well set on what you are doing. spending or not,

To get access to the rune stones he has to be in a clan to do the clan quest or he does not get the runes from leveling up.  You will get 8 rune stones from the main clan quests.  Find a quick leveling sub that uses same or similar gear and that to 105 so you can have 16 runes for your main account.  If you have a decent clan they can direct you best ways to make money or invest in things that will make your toon better.  However, there is a point where you need to decide to spend or hardly xp anymore.  Its unfortunate but there is no such game in any zone that is really F2P because if it was the game wouldn't exist because the company would not make any money.  Can you play without investing yes but eh not going to be the kind of game you envision to play to be honest.

Now no one is saying for you spend 100s of dollars a month but some money needs to put in game to advance.